Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

First Night - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / First Night (282350 Views)

Read this Amazing Short Story: Failure of The First Night / My First Night With A Unilag Babe Part 3 / My First Night With A Unilag Babe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Night by sparkleboy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Repogirl
Didn't know when you posted the concluding part.
Chai!!!!
Any hope of reading it?
Re: First Night by cathyperry45(f): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2016
Hello Aunty Rapogirl..... ah couldn't read the concluding part of this story...... can yhu please drop it on my email @ Catherinechinyere45@gmail.com
Tanx ma'am
am a lover of ur stories
Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
sparkleboy:
Repogirl
Didn't know when you posted the concluding part.
Chai!!!!
Any hope of reading it?
yup, on okadabooks. smiley
Re: First Night by m003: 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
repogirl:
yup, on okadabooks. smiley
can we het a link please?
Re: First Night by Adesina12: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wow!!!
what a romantic write-up! it took away my whole day at work to read all.
weldone madam.

I really enjoyed it though it was scattered. Where can I just read everything on a page?

Please let's have the link.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: First Night by heatflux: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
repogirl, I just downloaded the book on Okadabooks.com. That's like the 2nd or 3rd of your writeups av bought. Any incentives?

1 Like

Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2016
heatflux:
repogirl, I just downloaded the book on Okadabooks.com. That's like the 2nd or 3rd of your writeups av bought. Any incentives?
grin Nope. But I do appreciate your patronage. Thanks.
Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2016
Re: First Night by m003: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: First Night by emygreat747(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2016
repogirl:
haba!!!!!!!!! i finding it difficult understanding the story when u are just leaving "." in ur posts, pls help me with a link to read the full story, abeg u in the name of God, even in Afritalks the story is not complete i only used there to fill in the missing chapter here in nairaland ejor!!! abeg help me.
Re: First Night by emygreat747(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
okay, saw the link, i downloaded the app okada book but refilling my account is very difficult and they don't have any option to contact them , pls i need help i really need to finish this book,.
Re: First Night by laikas: 7:21am On Sep 21, 2016
repogirl:
Okay, so I had to extend the story a bit. Still working on the perfect end. Manage this for now,thanks.
Repogirl, plz did u post all the story here on nairaland, or we have to buy somepart from okada.com (first night)
Re: First Night by marischerry(f): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
pls ma'am hw do i get the remaining part dat i miss. I 'll be glad if u can drop it for me in my email, graceokpara8@gmail.com
Re: First Night by Alezy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
repogirl:
Hello guys.....

I just came to beg o... embarassed

I want to beg because I need an unusually large favour from you. I need time to write the episode finale very well.

You know its the final episode and I need to do justice to it. Please give me till Tuesday to tidy it up. I am begging pls. Biko, Ejo, not sure of the word in Hausa. Lol.

So please, let's all make it a date on Tuesday....please! I'm sorry I failed you. sad

Thanks for understanding.
why do u always take out Ur stories? so I can't just follow this page and read when am less busy?
Re: First Night by bakeuhappy: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wow@repogirl I stumbled on your work yesterday and I've been so glued to your stories..nice work ma.i sincerely appreciate your work but so many parts of first night missing though...i will appreciate if there's a link to the complete story
Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 5:56am On Mar 19, 2017
bakeuhappy:
Wow@repogirl I stumbled on your work yesterday and I've been so glued to your stories..nice work ma.i sincerely appreciate your work but so many parts of first night missing though...i will appreciate if there's a link to the complete story
Thanks much, glad you're enjoying them. The story is available for sale on http://okadabooks.com/book/about/first_night/11866

1 Like

Re: First Night by Mafio: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
repogirl:
Thanks much, glad you're enjoying them. The story is available for sale on http://okadabooks.com/book/about/first_night/11866
Madam please we need u at pejusconer.
It being long..
We miss u there
Re: First Night by stringa(f): 5:00am On Mar 29, 2017
Weldone Ma'am, I read all your works on okadabooks and enjoyed every single one of them. I'm looking forward to something new from you very soon.
Re: First Night by artboll(m): 2:48pm On May 09, 2017
repogirl:
ehya! sad Thanks anyway. What's your email, lemme send it to you anyway.
Thanks repogirl. The last year has been hectic for me. Came in nairaland recently and saw that this was on okadabooks.
Sadly, I use a verve card for now.
More ink to your pen.
Omoikepeter@gmail.com
Re: First Night by romanticnovels: 4:05pm On May 31, 2017
Good afternoon Repogirl. I love this story and I would like to post it on my blog on Instagram @romantic_novellas. I await your response. Thanks
Re: First Night by Desluv(m): 6:17am On Jun 01, 2017
Re: First Night by Phunmmielurlar: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hi repogal,stumbled on dis piece `again',den i remembered mst of d story hs bin removed so i tried 2 download it on okadabooks buh its indicating i need 2 refill wif 1k n d book is 200#,ion gt d concept(plz explain) n wen will forever and for always b ready na,really lookin 4wrd 2 d continuation n conclusion of dt story
More grease! hope 2 see more of ur `complete ' works hia!

Jus incase, dis s ma mail....phunmmied@gmail.com

Tnx in anticipation!
Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Phunmmielurlar:
Hi repogal,stumbled on dis piece `again',den i remembered mst of d story hs bin removed so i tried 2 download it on okadabooks buh its indicating i need 2 refill wif 1k n d book is 200#,ion gt d concept(plz explain) n wen will forever and for always b ready na,really lookin 4wrd 2 d continuation n conclusion of dt story
More grease! hope 2 see more of ur `complete ' works hia!

Jus incase, dis s ma mail....phunmmied@gmail.com

Tnx in anticipation!
If you refill with recharge card, you shouldn't need up to 1k. That only happens when you want to refill with a debit card.

As for forever and always..... I dont know o, but I will finish it sha, just not sure when. Thanks.
Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
romanticnovels:
Good afternoon Repogirl. I love this story and I would like to post it on my blog on Instagram @romantic_novellas. I await your response. Thanks
tried replying your pm but it gave an error, mailerdaemon stuff.

I dont permit publishing of my stories anymore cos of plagiarism concerns. People will just copy and paste it on their pages and blogs without permission or recognising the writer.
Re: First Night by Phunmmielurlar: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
repogirl:
If you refill with recharge card, you shouldn't need up to 1k. That only happens when you want to refill with a debit card.

As for forever and always..... I dont know o, but I will finish it sha, just not sure when. Thanks.

oh,okz....so wif airtime it will b d exact amount,yh?
Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Phunmmielurlar:

oh,okz....so wif airtime it will b d exact amount,yh?
yeah.
Re: First Night by ipreach: 7:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Following

Contact me for a responsive and affordable blog at a cheapest price.

Call/WhatsApp 080 6021 8705

Make use of this golden opportunity
Re: First Night by Shesweetdie(f): 7:25am On Jun 02, 2017
@repogirl, pls I was ghost reading until I discovered some parts has been removed. i'll be glad if u can drop the story in mail
tolulopeologbe@yahoo.com
Re: First Night by sekem: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2017
Shesweetdie:
@repogirl, pls I was ghost reading until I discovered some parts has been removed. i'll be glad if u can drop the story in mail
tolulopeologbe@yahoo.com

The book is on sale on okadabooks

Go an' buy it

It's just 200 naira

Here's the link: http://okadabooks.com/book/about/first_night/11866

You need to support your writers instead of expecting everything to be free sad

1 Like

Re: First Night by sharpwriter(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
repogirl:
yeah.
Hello....Repo girl, pls. I need your attention urgently, I want you to help me on a story... pls reply ASAP or whatsapp me on 08060715059. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Bukky Alakara / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.