Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Story About FG Sacking Resident Doctors Is False - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Story About FG Sacking Resident Doctors Is False (1887 Views)

"Buhari Unable To Eat & Drink Post By Sahara Reporters Is False" - Bashir Ahmad / Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story About FG Sacking Resident Doctors Is False by heykims(m): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
Good evening colleagues
WE just left a 6hrs crucial meeting with the speaker of the house of representatives at the chambers in Abuja. The issue of sack was raised at the meeting. The minister of health and permanent Secretary denied it. The speaker has appealed that the news be ignored.
All members should be rest assured as NARD is coming out stronger and advantaged.
More details soon
#Luth ard president

Then came:
The minister was thoroughly embarrassed when the news of the sack filtered in during the meeting of the Hon. Speaker Dogara, NMA reps, NARD reps as well as FMOH reps including the minister. The speaker was surprised and informed the minister his action (sacking) was null and void. The minister was obviously embarrassed as he could only mumble his denial of the source of the sacking of resident doctors.
I was personally at The meeting. Still on my way from the NATIONAL assembly.
The skipping money will be paid.
The sack is laughable...
#Luth Ard president
#copied
Re: Story About FG Sacking Resident Doctors Is False by prinsam30: 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
good news in disguise
Re: Story About FG Sacking Resident Doctors Is False by MolarT(m): 12:37am On Jun 22, 2016
Stage 2: JOHESU strike just started 30 minutes ago!!!!
Re: Story About FG Sacking Resident Doctors Is False by sainty2k3(m): 12:47am On Jun 22, 2016
some of the information posted here are not for public consumption. u have just posted someone's in house gist
Re: Story About FG Sacking Resident Doctors Is False by heykims(m): 4:55am On Jun 22, 2016
sainty2k3:
some of the information posted here are not for public consumption. u have just posted someone's in house gist
I dont think so sir though I've modified it. All will still be published on d association website as it has always been done in d past.
Re: Story About FG Sacking Resident Doctors Is False by Nashirushekoni(m): 5:07am On Jun 22, 2016
No reliable source for nairaland anymore?
Re: Story About FG Sacking Resident Doctors Is False by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 22, 2016
Nashirushekoni:
No reliable source for nairaland anymore?

I just weak. The confusion seems to be affecting NL too.
Re: Story About FG Sacking Resident Doctors Is False by sainty2k3(m): 7:30am On Jun 22, 2016
heykims:

I dont think so sir though I've modified it. All will still be published on d association website as it has always been done in d past.
I'm particular about statement credited to ARDluth prexy. esp his comment on ministers reaction to the letter in question
Re: Story About FG Sacking Resident Doctors Is False by abinsco25(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2016
Long live NARD,long live Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Selects 30 Innovative Youths To Advise Him / PHOTOS: Fashola Inspect Urban Shelter United Estate In Abuja / Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.