Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC (24806 Views)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / I Gave N1.2bn To Obanikoro, Bank Official Tells EFCC / Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by bejeria101(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2016
Kai efcc na wa o,dis govt is so clueless and daft beating the air,tell us another lie biko,awon ode. Arms deal ko waist deals ni.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2016
DerrickzB:

Lolz.. morning sir.. But lemme ask.. do u believe that story

Am sure ur client is xcellency fayose must av seen all this ..he is alway online ,,,shuldnt it b disturbin he asnt said anytin to counter such report,.acc numba,,name of himsef n wife hotel mentioned ,,tellers listed wit serial numbers,,hw hard culd it av bin to counter all dis if truly frabricated..,after accusin aisha buhari see hw d defence spring up wit counter evidences ,,,culd fayose go on ...dat hw its done
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by ofwest47(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2016
Fayose and his PINDIPIN (end of the road) supporters are attempting to hide Fayose behind the so called imuniti (immunity) even when billions of Naira stolen from the government treasuries are traced to the personal account of somebody claiming immunity so for that it should not be investigated? and by the time immunity expires he vamoose to other country with the loot. In view of this, the EFCC should not succumb to the wailers they should go on with their investigations because any banking transaction from one source to the other and duly verified at the banks concerned is in order and who ever breaches the law should be made to face the consequence.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by lordkhalifa(m): 10:58am On Jun 22, 2016
Bull-hari is working... Can we freeze Aisha account and investigate his role in Halliburton Scam,

All Hail KING BULL-HARI
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by kstix(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2016
IVORY2009:

Are u a kid? Where were u wen the document was placed on the public domain? If Buhari is serious about fighting corruption, he should start frm der.
my God. Ipob and mediocrity are like 5 and 6. Is aisha buhari's daughter and is she from daura? Think na. Thats what God gave u a brain for. Use it
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by IVORY2009(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2016
kstix:

my God. [b]Ipob[/b]and mediocrity are like 5 and 6. Is aisha buhari's daughter and is she from daura? Think na. Thats what God gave u a brain for. Use it

Point of correction, I'm frm the south-south region, Niger Delta!
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by tundexijim(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2016
victorazy:

So na Fayose and Obanikor are connected. Use ur brains at least ones a year bro!

That's why politicians are using u guys cuz una no dey think.

This is winch hunt, Obanikoro is having prob with Fashola and Fayoshe vs PMB

Guy u are so daft...wetin u dey talk now
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Izzydeprince: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2016
Stealing and thieving is normal with the Obanikoros. Lagosians, are not in hurry to forget what he did when he was in-charge at City Hall to the extend that he conspired and set that edifice on fire to cover up his nefarious activity. It is pay back period and no hiding place for the ROGUES AND THIEVES.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by M4gunners: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2016
avicenna1:

Are Amaechi and Fasola connected to the arms deal? Think before you wail na
Oh the fight against corruption only stop there? (Arms deal)Just look at yourself.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by nzemila(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2016
chicoMX:
Dear EFCC,
Why be say na only PDP members una dey arrest?? The ones wey una arrest since how many months now court never declare them as criminals...
Na vex make me type in pidgin

your vex is not enough please cry in pidgin. they are talking about criminals you are here talking rubbish. The whole evidence is there and clear.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by brendak5: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
even mimiko day tok.d man who collected money fro d office of d nsa.dnt forget he was the chair man southwest campaign comittee and he received 100b for sw.he looted ondo state to d moribond point.see d idiot commenting on fayose's frozen account.he who come to equity must come with clean hand.mimiko ur hands are dirty and your days are numbered.oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by muredo(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bizinton:

Recieve sense in Jesus name

You really make my day
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by muredo(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
slimfit1:

Receive sense in oruko Jesu.

I love this

Am laughing seriously in Swahili language
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by muredo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
bcomputer101:
E don red for dis man

Even BLUE
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by DedicatedEnkist: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
M4gunners:
When are they going to trace Amaechi and Fashola own?
when you get common sense
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by 2HASUM(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
M4gunners:
When are they going to trace Amaechi and Fashola own?
When your party comes to power
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by MamaletASO: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
I no fit read...bt i know the content.
Fayose is not new in dis act.. neither Obanikoro is a saint.
bt d bottomline is that.. is d govt doing the right thing..
People are suffering..
If its State of Emergence you want to use to evict fayose..Pls quickly cause d trouble and let him be evicted
Saraki also.. Wike also. Boko Haram also.. Ali modu sherrif also. Mechanic for my backyard also.. Mainama also..
Malami also.. Lai chris Talker also..
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by skypeople(f): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
M4gunners:
Oh the fight against corruption only stop there? (Arms deal)Just look at yourself.
One step at a time.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by DammeeJay(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Deepfreezer(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
lastpage:

Fixed!

Except you can tell us that they did not steal those money mentioned.

Abeg grow some brain, nnugo?
I don't have time for Zombies. Let him convict one person out of aal the people he has been prosecuting. Keep calling for him while things are turning upside down in the country.

Lastpage!
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Deepfreezer(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
lastpage:

Fixed!

I don't have time for Zombies. Let him convict one person out of aal the people he has been prosecuting. Keep calling for him while things are turning upside down in the country.

Lastpage!
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Deepfreezer(m): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
lastpage:

Fixed!

I don't have time for Zombies. Let him convict one person out of all the people he has been prosecuting. Keep clapping for him while things are turning upside down in the country.

Lastpage!
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by bashydemy1: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
He who the gods want to punish, They make him go mad.

In an nutshell... Fayose is a mad dog that the god's want to punish.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by kstix(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
IVORY2009:

Point of correction, I'm frm the south-south region, Niger Delta!
case in point
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by DammeeJay(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
M4gunners:
You must be out of your senses. Aren't you ashamed of your comment?
he's actually right...reciiiieeevee it! Take sense by fire
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Fourwinds: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin grin grin ;DFayose don tie wrapper.. ;DFayose don tie wrapper..
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by horlus(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Spicycat:

Exactly my thoughts, let APC continue to collect our money, who on earth told the corrupt PDP to be corrupt and also whoever is corrupt in APC will be probed when PDP gets back to power very simple.

I'm glad u share the same opinion I don't understand why people are so partisan when it comes to things like this. As far as I'm concerned once money is being retrieved I'm happy. If they get power they should do the same everyone's happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keyamo: The Malpractice In Rivers State Doesn't Change Anything / Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll / Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.