Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? (1894 Views)

My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. / Sack Farming From Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by mashnino(m): 1:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Hello house,

The topic is self explanatory, i believe land is one of the main things that's hindering some of us from going to farming

e.g Myself grin grin

I have seen on one or two places on the internet on how people get land from the govt for agriculture

and all they have to do is pay a token and the land is available to them all year round.

So please anybody in the house who can point me(us) in the right direction.

you might not need to tell me everything self, just show me where to go to first..

i go carry my leg finish the quest cheesy cheesy

PLZ!!
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by LadyG16(f): 1:24am On Jun 22, 2016
Only wen buhari steps down
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by mashnino(m): 1:34am On Jun 22, 2016
LadyG16:
Only wen buhari steps down

angry angry sad sad

Seriously?

You just had to drag buhari into this?

Oya explain yourself
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by kishimi8(m): 5:04am On Jun 22, 2016
I have 25 hectares for sale if you are interested. Bidding price na 25m. Quite cheap. In kaduna
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by mashnino(m): 5:23am On Jun 22, 2016
kishimi8:
I have 25 hectares for sale if you are interested. Bidding price na 25m. Quite cheap. In kaduna

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 25m is cheap?

I know the land is big o

but bros did you read the topic well

eh!! 25mill..i for don own 40% of tomatoes and cassava market in Nigeria
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by kishimi8(m): 5:32am On Jun 22, 2016
mashnino:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 25m is cheap?

I know the land is big o

but bros did you read the topic well

eh!! 25mill..i for don own 40% of tomatoes and cassava market in Nigeria
Oya
You think farming na poor man business and. Lol. Go bank of agricultural to see what the cab do for you
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by mashnino(m): 5:49am On Jun 22, 2016
kishimi8:

Oya
You think farming na poor man business and. Lol. Go bank of agricultural to see what the cab do for you

i only said i can't afford a land of 25 million

i am sure some farmers here didn't use 25 million to buy their first farmland

1 Like

Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by mikolo80: 5:54am On Jun 22, 2016
go to village and talk to Obas.they will arrange it for you.
na 25 k per slot for my village and I'm sure rent can be negotiated.
also ministry of Agric can be? talked to to help arrange either directly (less than likely) or as brokers for villages or farmers that want to sell or lease their land
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by mfm04622: 6:00am On Jun 22, 2016
kishimi8:

Nairaland is not where you advertise such exotic lands! Go and meet politicians! After buying an hectare for one million, I wonder what you will plant that will give you commensurate returns
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by kishimi8(m): 7:29am On Jun 22, 2016
mfm04622:

Nairaland is not where you advertise such exotic lands! Go and meet politicians! After buying an hectare for one million, I wonder what you will plant that will give you commensurate returns
See wahala he said he wants cheap land I offer him cheap land. Did I open a thread to advertise. I know he can't afford I was just having fun.
However a million per hectare is not even at exotic levels yet. I've seen crazy prices
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by MrKong: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2016
kishimi8:

See wahala he said he wants cheap land I offer him cheap land. Did I open a thread to advertise. I know he can't afford I was just having fun.
However a million per hectare is not even at exotic levels yet. I've seen crazy prices
Oh really?...maybe you should look for a more lesser one like 24mil own, that shouldn't be a problem for any startup farmer especially the ones with less than 100k
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by kishimi8(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2016
MrKong:

Oh really?...maybe you should look for a more lesser one like 24mil own, that shouldn't be a problem for any startup farmer especially the ones with less than 100k

But wait o. Op no get village ne. Make him go him village now. Him fit get cheap land as son of da soil
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by mashnino(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2016
kishimi8:

But wait o. Op no get village ne. Make him go him village now. Him fit get cheap land as son of da soil

I get village, just that i want to reduce cost of operation so as to achieve maximum profit

Need my farm to be somewhat accessible and closer to the market
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by kishimi8(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2016
mashnino:

I get village, just that i want to reduce cost of operation so as to achieve maximum profit

Need my farm to be somewhat accessible and closer to the market
Gaskiya it won't won't easy getting a cheap farmland with those specs. But you can renting .

The land I was talking about earlier is that expensive because it's on th highway a also is close to a train station.
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by mashnino(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2016
kishimi8:

Gaskiya it won't won't easy getting a cheap farmland with those specs. But you can renting .

The land I was talking about earlier is that expensive because it's on th highway a also is close to a train station.

wallahi Actually i am looking for rent sef

because i know my finance power can't afford a big land

but if i can get rent it would be better...
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by kishimi8(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2016
mashnino:

wallahi Actually i am looking for rent sef

because i know my finance power can't afford a big land

but if i can get rent it would be better...

What's your location?
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by mashnino(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2016
kishimi8:

What's your location?

where i want the farm or where i am presently?
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by kishimi8(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
mashnino:

where i want the farm or where i am presently?
Where you want the farm?
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by mashnino(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
kishimi8:

Where you want the farm?

Kaduna or kano.. Anyone go do

Why do i feel like God wants to use you to bless me cheesy wink
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by kishimi8(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
mashnino:

Kaduna or kano.. Anyone go do

Why do i feel like God wants to use you to bless me cheesy wink
What crop you wanna plant?
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by mashnino(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
kishimi8:

What crop you wanna plant?

Tomatoes and/or cucumber
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by kishimi8(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
mashnino:

Tomatoes and/or cucumber
OK i asked around. But most are not available until the end of this farming season. Sorry
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by mashnino(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
kishimi8:

OK i asked around. But most are not available in the the end of this farming season. Sorry

Thanks man..

will ask around in kano.

thanks so much
Re: Who Knows How To Get Cheap Land For Farming From The Govt? by SmartRetailApp(m): 1:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Do you need a Farmland or Residential Land or Property in Ibadan, Oyo State.
At the moment i have 20 acres farmland at eruwa, oyo state. I also have 2 plots 1080sqm in a nice location in along akala way, akobo, ibadan.

https:///send?phone=2348068506972

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Multipurpose Planter which is also a Fertilizer APPLICATOR FOR Sale / Where Can I Get Fungicides, Herbicides And Pesticides in Lagos? / Starting My Palm Kernel Oil Mill In Iragbiji, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.