Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

AVDD 2016: I Recieved These Messages. What Does It Mean? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AVDD 2016: I Recieved These Messages. What Does It Mean? (1130 Views)

AVDD (Aso Villa Demo Day) 2016 : My Experience And View In Lagos.... / My Experience And View Of The AVDD 2016 In Lagos / Help Me Out With This Message I Recieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AVDD 2016: I Recieved These Messages. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 22, 2016
I registered for the aso villa demo day, and i also pitched an idea too. i got these messages and i don't know what to do. I fear been bounced, im sure this event will be strictly by invitation.

I first recieved that i wasn't invited and later got another invitation again.

The message:
From AVDD 2016

Thank you for registering for the Aso Villa Demo Day.
Unfortunately, your pitch wasnt selected to participate at the Aso Villa Demo Day.
Please dont be discouraged. Keep thinking, keep refining your ideas.
Best regards.

This morning, i recieved this

From AVDD 2016

You are hereby invited to the Aso Villa Demo Day, The Pitch-Lagos at The Landmark Event Center. Water Corporation, Victoria Island this thursday, the 23rd of June, 2016. Kindly note that the event will start by 9.00am. Consequently, we expect attendees to be seated by 8.30am.

What action should i take?
Re: AVDD 2016: I Recieved These Messages. What Does It Mean? by chriskosherbal(m): 4:27am On Jun 22, 2016
Be positive and go for the one that invited you.
Re: AVDD 2016: I Recieved These Messages. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 22, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Be positive and go for the one that invited you.

i want to be sure. Im working and i think i must be sure of where im going before i abscond from work.
Re: AVDD 2016: I Recieved These Messages. What Does It Mean? by DaBullIT(m): 5:56am On Jun 22, 2016
no screenshot ?
Re: AVDD 2016: I Recieved These Messages. What Does It Mean? by spawnx: 6:02am On Jun 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
no screenshot ?
You want to gate crash
Re: AVDD 2016: I Recieved These Messages. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
no screenshot ?

can't screenshot with my phone. Shorry
Re: AVDD 2016: I Recieved These Messages. What Does It Mean? by eurotopsy: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Please people, I have the same issue too. How do we go about it? Ibadan to Victoria Island is quite expensive to just waste without being given the chance to Pitch

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: AVDD 2016: I Recieved These Messages. What Does It Mean? by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
It simple...here's the gist; you weren't selected to come pitch your idea but as a compensation for your effort, you were given an invite to attend the programme.

I think its fair enough that you attend and learn from the proceedings of the event should there be any opportunity for you to register next time.

Cheers
Re: AVDD 2016: I Recieved These Messages. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
It simple...here's the gist; you weren't selected to come pitch your idea but as a compensation for your effort, you were given an invite to attend the programme.

I think its fair enough that you attend and learn from the proceedings of the event should there be any opportunity for you to register next time.

Cheers

The issue here is, are they not supposed to air the programme? If they are.... I dont need to go
Re: AVDD 2016: I Recieved These Messages. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
eurotopsy:
Please people, I have the same issue too. How do we go about it? Ibadan to Victoria Island is quite expensive to just waste without being given the chance to Pitch

cc: Lalasticlala

i yam not going

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy At Bold-step Integrated Services / Urgent Help For Direction / New Vacancies Available At Muvinbox (new Advert Company) : Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.