Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final - Fashion (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final (112411 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by dollyjoy(f): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Eyepencil:
I vote:
Lanicky
Mysticgal
Ivvy
Eyepencil Jolly will for ever be grateful for your time cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]not new to me tongue

Where is your Mr Nl 2015? He deactivated.

He is useless to the forum. grin
Yeah! He took the money an ran!! angry

Seriously though,what does it matter? Its not like he had any power to affect the site

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by unite4real: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
I VOTE IVYY cc: Nljega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Enahi(f): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
M400:

Don't think this move is wise ooooooo,make person no go die or fall inside lagoon............

Sad that I know the two leaving who knows Seun might give the two of them an opportunity to prove themselves again. One of them didnt do her homework well and I didn't know on time I would 've played a part in supporting her.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by LordRegalia: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
I vote Refiner

Cc; NLJega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by onstelly(f): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
shiloz:
Lanicky refiner
Please cc:NLJega to make this vote valid
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Xclusivegrin007(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
I vote [url]nairaland.com/lanicky[/url]

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by HITTED(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
I vote optionalized Optional1 and Mimzy grin
Cc NLJega

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by optional1(f): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
I vote

OPTIONAL1
missgdope

CC: NLjega
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Xclusivegrin007(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
I vote
Mimzy
Lanicky
Refiner
Ivvy
Cc: NLJega

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by joseph1832(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Shamstiel:
I have every right to say my mind because there is freedom of speech. And any mod that ban me after this is clearly proving to the world how right i am about my observations.

Nairalanders should wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40% of those voting mimzy and laniky in this competition are alt accounts. Many of them have posts less than 200 on their profiles while many more of them register their account after April 1st.

The organizers are talking about "taking them out" but noticing the results that came out yesterday I discovered it was just a "sum up" and not a cogent documentation. I did a record myself to and the total number of votes I recorded was just too different from the ones we were shown too different!!!!!

As everyone is entitled to their opinion I am also entitled to mine.

[size=20pt] There is favoritism going on in this election [/size]

You other contestants should open your eyes and if possible take a pen and count your votes (but you guys are too lazy because you feel it is unnecessary)
Just watch as they will hide my comment in few minutes Time and ban me.

I know it is the "Nairaland way"
Seun don't let these people destroy your forum all in the name of favoritism.

Just watch as they hide my post and ban my for saying the truth. Smh
Just continue being observant, when the time is right, make your point known.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by skylowlow: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
I vote

Ivyy

Mimzy

Cc: NLJega

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Dapsynzeal(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
I vote Mimzy
Lanicky
Ivyy
Cc NlJega

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Dygeasy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Mediapace:
But Mr Dygeasy some users are new to this concept and don't even visit first page,our siggy landed them here

those ones will be disenfrachised now cool
Put it in your signatures to C NLJega.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by MasterBaiter: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Johneyhaz:
I vote LANICKY

REFINER

OPTIONAL1

MISTICGAL

CC: NL JEGA
Then dominique
I'll wait to see if this vote gets hidden or not as this moniker can be classed with those 'notorious alternates' u mentioned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ipledge10(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
optional1:
Gud day...wat u said is very true.
....the favoritism is not only in this voting trend but also in campaign trend and many more places....personaly I have experienced great difficulty in campaigning... either my post are hidden or trend locked....but no probs.... if they tink they were meant to be the queen... why cheat their way through?.... anyways ...tankx to all my voters so far

God bless u all
am greatful .
i think the reason why u made this statement is because you know you stand no chance,and have nothing to loose...you know what u just did? am sure ivvy or refiner will not make this statement

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by talk2alabama: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Shamstiel:
I have every right to say my mind because there is freedom of speech. And any mod that ban me after this is clearly proving to the world how right i am about my observations.

40% of those voting mimzy and laniky in this competition are alt accounts. Many of them have posts less than 200 on their profiles while many more of them register their account after April 1st.

The organizers are talking about "taking them out" but noticing the results that came out yesterday I discovered it was just a "sum up" and not a cogent documentation. I did a record myself to and the total number of votes I recorded was just too different from the ones we were shown too different!!!!!

You other contestants should open your eyes and if possible take a pen and count your votes (but you guys are too lazy because you feel it is unnecessary)

dygeasy, nljega...

I just hope you guys are credible.. and to the contestants, please take time to count ur votes by observing the rules of voting..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by lionel4power(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
I vote MIMZY Cc: NLJega

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by PrettySpicey(f): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
charijee:
Maami, you girl is loyal, gracias grin

Way to go grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by agarawu23(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yeah! He took the money an ran!! angry

Seriously though,what does it matter? Its not like he had any power to affect the site
Lol..

He was a machinery
He was used by one of our popular nlder grin
They all teamed up against agarawu cos they don't like him (even if he is worth it) grin

Story for another day wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by lmtm: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
MY VOTE GOES TO MYSTICGAL, LANICKY, IVVY

cc:NLjega

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by zealot4me(f): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
I vote lanicky
Cc NL jega

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
HITTED:
Daaaaaem!
i can see you got my mention hommie..

remember my request?smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by watchme(f): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
I vote

Refiner
Ivyy

Cc NLjega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by WailingWailer: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
I vote Mimzy, Optional1, Ivyy, MissGdope
Cc NLJega

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by fflamingo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
lanicky
optional1
nljega cc;

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by dollyjoy(f): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Shamstiel:

Yeah he is. So?

Look at naijaboiy, he is useful to the forum because he breeds intelligence. Look at tosyne2much (even though he didn't win) he adds alot to the front page topics.

But you, what value have you added to nairaland apart from causing e-fights and bragging about your non-existing wealth
cc dominique

this one is causing trouble here

agarawu23, the guy was sent from the marine world to get u banned till d end of this contest. Be wise.

In Estharfabian's voice, make he carry am gocheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by qstar(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
I vote

Ivyy

MysticGal

MissGdope

CC: NLJega

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Laveda(f): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Shamstiel:

There's just one way to this..
Get a pen and a paper, count the number of eligible and ineligible voters, count votes for all the contestants, whatever number you come up with...
Do well to tell us here..

Mtcheeew
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Maxi112:
grin grin
c'mon Hon. I'm gono light candles for you on that nightgrin
Kay. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (104) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: / Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) / If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.