Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 (3064 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady / Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement / Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by deadkiss: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2016
The international passport uploaded to discredit Fayose's claim was issued in 2012. The case happened in 2005. Take note. no ears in the passport, and how can you bring an international passport that was issued in 2012 to defend a fraud case that happened in 2005 ? Okay where is the lady since you have her passport Where is this fake Aisha

11 Likes

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by deadkiss: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2016
its clear that the media Attache to the first Lady are not intelligent

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 22, 2016
Also One of her "other names" is Mohammadu, grin grin grin grin, Just like my wife adding my 1st name to her names...... Buhari and APC are cheap liars....Its obvious Buhari is very corrupted

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by Baawaa(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2016
It is fools like Fayose that believes him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:50am On Jun 22, 2016
hahahahaha. 2012? did Halliburten not happen far before 2012? Why use a passport issued in 2012 to defend a case that was committed far before 2012? Come to think of it, i see cover-up all over this stuff.......lets wait until the owner of that face shows up to tell us who the real imposters is. But these crooks are good, they mostly use dead people's face to cover their families shits........thats why no rich man's child goes to jail, they always have someone do change of name and serve the jail term for them. Crooks

8 Likes

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by bonechamberlain(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Its well known, that passport is fake, just a damage control. Just like ibb and Gloria okon's case

13 Likes

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by mrvitalis(m): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2016
deadkiss:
The international passport uploaded to discredit Fayose's claim was issued in 2012. The case happened in 2005. Take note. no ears in the passport, and how can you bring an international passport that was issued in 2012 to defend a fraud case that happened in 2005 ? Okay where is the lady since you have her passport Where is this fake Aisha
See the hate following through u??
Amp really disappointed... No wonder fayose keep behaving like fools. .. because he knows fellow fools will support him
.. U can hate buhari... but please Google is ur friend... Ok??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by jude90(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by idensko(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2016
There is a serious cover up here.

Nd where did dey get the woman's passport from?

A crime committed in 2005.

And a passport issued in 2012, if renewed at least immigration should hv the record of the old one.

And why is our security agencies not on top of this matter,to fish out who impersonated the identity of the president.

since is an accusation against the first lady of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by idupaul: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

Amp really disappointed... No wonder fayose keep behaving like fools. .. because he knows fellow fools will support him

My friend face the issues and stop using insults to divert the facts the young man presented

8 Likes

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by diegwu01: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Dunces Everywhere!!!, OP feeling like detective
If a crime happened in 2005 and the culprit is investigated or arrested in 2015, you expect the persons ID to still bear 2005?

2 Likes

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by diegwu01: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2016
AwiLand:
Also One of her "other names" is Mohammadu, grin grin grin grin, Just like my wife adding my 1st name to her names......
Your ignorance is alarming..
Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by banki(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2016
idupaul:

My friend face the issues and stop using insults to divert the facts the young man presented

The issue here is that fayoses account was frozen
Aisha buhari episode is a distraction, since you and your friends are super dectectives please why was fayoses account frozen?

That's the issue,

1 Like

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by Abeymills(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2016
Aisha is a criminal end of discussion now she is untouchable but one day she will give account of dis b4 God
Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by blackmatter007: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

Fake mbaise man, where in mbaise are you from.

I am from, umueze, aboh mbaise, eyinogugwu LGA.

Please i want to know where you are from . The last time i asked you you ended up running away. You behave like a 97%er and you crooked ways will be brought to the open.

2 Likes

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by mrvitalis(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2016
blackmatter007:

Fake mbaise man, where in mbaise are you from.

I am from, umueze, aboh mbaise, eyinogugwu LGA.

Please i want to know where you are from . The last time i asked you you ended up running away. You behave like a 97%er and you crooked ways will be brought to the open.
I am from IBEKU, in OKWATO in aboh mbaise LGA

Hope u are happy now

2 Likes

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by blackmatter007: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

Hope u are happy now

Google is your friend.

Fake Brother

2 Likes

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by kozmokaz(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2016
mrvitalis:
Hope u are happy now
enyinwoke nde out?
Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by kozmokaz(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2016
mrvitalis:
Hope u are happy now
enyinwoke nde otu?
Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by fearless2014: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2016
diegwu01:
Dunces Everywhere!!!, OP feeling like detective
If a crime happened in 2005 and the culprit is investigated or arrested in 2015, you expect the persons ID to still bear 2005?

And they have no 2005 I.D of her?

Meanwhile, she walked around a free woman in the U.S for 6 yrs when the cops were looking for her to jail alongside the congressman?

Why have'nt Aisha gone to the US since you knew her, even as first lady on free flight, free food & free 5 star accomodation?
Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by mrvitalis(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2016
kozmokaz:

enyinwoke nde otu?
I don't really read igbo well I grew up in Port Harcourt.. . But that's my village
Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by kozmokaz(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

I don't really read igbo well I grew up in Port Harcourt.. . But that's my village

nwanna

ibugi nwa afor
Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by Kestolovee95(f): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

Mr 'I am Ibo that must bow to fulani' how today? grin
Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by Kestolovee95(f): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

lmao! kikikikikiki! this yoruba man sef. grin

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by GworoChewinMaga: 10:09am On Jun 22, 2016
[size=18pt]The fools also presented a photoshopped biometric passport that was introduced in July 2007 while the haliburton case dates as far vack as 2003 when it was blown to the public.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by mrvitalis(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2016
kozmokaz:

nwanna

ibugi nwa afor
Lol... go to IBEKU and tell them that the son of nze vitalis is not nwa afor
Both the immediate past prison controller general and the immediate past aboh mbaise care taker charm... Ukpabi are my uncles

My root is strong tho my igbo language may not be that's strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by kozmokaz(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol... go to IBEKU and tell them that the son of nze vitalis is not nwa afor
Both the immediate past prison controller general and the immediate past aboh mbaise care taker charm... Ukpabi are my uncles

My root is strong tho my igbo language may not be that's strong
agam elebara ya anya

will look into it first ...

1 Like

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by ahaika23: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Aisha a passport fraudster married to a certificate fraudster

1 Like

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by kasheemawo(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2016
Lol

Re: Blunders Of Aisha Buhari: Passport Uploaded To Discredit Fayose Issued In 2012 by Taeewo(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Papa David, what if they renewed the passport in 2012?
idensko:
There is a serious cover up here.

Nd where did dey get the woman's passport from?

A crime committed in 2005.

And a passport issued in 2012, if renewed at least immigration should hv the record of the old one.

And why is our security agencies not on top of this matter,to fish out who impersonated the identity of the president.

since is an accusation against the first lady of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

“you Are On Your Own If You Provoke War In Nigeria, Let Biafra Go” -arab League / NBS: Nigeria Recorded Favourable Trade Balance In Q2 2018 / Oyetola In Early Lead In Osun Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.