Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (47511 Views)

Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by passyhansome(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
No be only arrow na Arrow
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

I'm not justifying his deeds but in a situation where graduates are hustling for N25,000 job and shouting Buhari, Where the best graduating students of Lagos University are awarded N25,000, where Atiku collects bribe of $500,000 and is hailed a hero whilst the giver of the bribe is jailed in the USA, where the president of the nation got there without doing WAEC, where multiple states and ministries cannot pay their workers, Where banks sack their workers and government has to start begging the banks not to sack their workers again.
...where somebody like E-money sprays cash in parties, are many Nigerians and Nairalanders here are all OK that nobody should probe the source of his wealth.

What help did you offer this prisoner who is now dead? And when you are finally driven yo that point of despair, what should we do when we catch you?

The fact here is that most of the armed robbers are extra wicked because even when the Rob innocent people of their belongings they must injure the person. People have suffered permanent injuries/disabilities to armed robbers brutality
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
KazukiIto:

First Emman Actor, now Toko. God will expunge them one by one.

God is removing them from the earth one after another.
Let there be peace in Calabar South
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by badostic: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
pode:
We should stop taking law into our hands
Also tell them to stop robbing innocent people, they should rob politicians and govrrnment.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by jacko007(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
reply * aro bagger* Lol.... Go explain give your creator...... I don tire to warn your types.... This will also serve as warning to cultist out there....if you want ruggedness, try the army.... Die for you country or rather Die saving your children's tomorrow...

Remain bless

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Good for him
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Chinedu? that sounds like hegboe name
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
pode:
keep quiet my friend.....
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by keynesstreet2: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
lilzcee:
in that situation, they can't buh they do help alot

what else is more important to life? if it's not life saving then it not worth it..... Only God can save! I pray God has mercy on his soul....... Rip
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by keynesstreet2: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

I'm not justifying his deeds but in a situation where graduates are hustling for N25,000 job and shouting Buhari, Where the best graduating students of Lagos University are awarded N25,000, where Atiku collects bribe of $500,000 and is hailed a hero whilst the giver of the bribe is jailed in the USA, where the president of the nation got there without doing WAEC, where multiple states and ministries cannot pay their workers, Where banks sack their workers and government has to start begging the banks not to sack their workers again.
...where somebody like E-money sprays cash in parties, are many Nigerians and Nairalanders here are all OK that nobody should probe the source of his wealth.

What help did you offer this prisoner who is now dead? And when you are finally driven yo that point of despair, what should we do when we catch you?

So because of all these we should all go into cultism, stealing, raping and all evil deals...... so are you justifying him due to the leapes in the economy....
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
keynesstreet2:

what else is more important to life? if it's not life saving then it not worth it..... Only God can save! I pray God has mercy on his soul....... Rip
i know what am saying in my side, u can't beat a cultlist and go free, they must come for your head the reason they didn't come to his rescue is because many people were involve
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by UuzbaGuuzba: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
keynesstreet2:

So because of all these we should all go into cultism, stealing, raping and all evil deals...... so are you justifying him due to the leapes in the economy....

Haba. If it was not written down, they will say I didn't say it. I said I and not justifying his actions.

Economy is bad. Dude was frustrated. Dude recanted and fell back on bad ways. Dude could have been helped through an NGO or rehabilitation body. I don't know of any 1 specific one. I too am on the look out because the logic follows that youth will do stupid things as long as this economy remains exactly like this. PCs are here to stay. They will be used to do the jobs of 100s and 1000s of people. Wake up. Jobs will not suddenly arise for the everyone. China cannot be crushed. They will keep manufacturing because they too need jobs. Your industries will not be able to compete because you love imported products. You all brag with imported shoes and phones and watches and clothes much to the benefit of China that makes thee and much to your detriment. It is even most people's ambition to brag about one imported item or snothet., car house shoe, petrol...

There's nothing keeping people occupied except venting anger and unnecessary amebo on social media with smart phones and burning recharge cards.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by hizcool: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
let any robber rot in hell. there are lots of legit work around .... why not engage in one hand work instead of using gun.
jobhamman.com are giving visa and ticket to men ans women to come and work in Switzerland and the pay is very good why not travel and work with this company and live a decent life
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
lordcenred:

Idiotic bastardized cultist.
Let then com and save u wen ur tym comes
before i report u to Mydn44, am not a cultist i've had encounter with them, i have friends that are cultist, so i really don't know why u should insult me
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
MrTruth4real:
Aro bagga, where all the aro mate in the house, they have killed one of ur own oh.

Na egede get Calabar oh so aros ain't safe.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by abigail4luv(f): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Terrible
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Na egede get Calabar oh so aros ain't safe.
Who is this one na
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by DeeDagan: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pray you never experience it,have been robbed 7 good times...if im chanced to kill any..bro i will i promise you
pode:
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by abokikhalifa: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:
If you ever witnessed the trauma of having a gun pointed at your forehead in order to dispossess you of all you've worked and laboured for, you will never pity an armed robber. They are dare devils who kill and maim just to have their way. May he rot in hell forever

amen
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:29am On Jun 23, 2016
getukudo:
This are the kind of people wey Baggaz de initiate...am not surprised at all. With just 1K, you become a Viki member, some places N500. Haha...they always end up like this.

What! Really?
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by misreal(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2016
KazukiIto:

First Emman Actor, now Toko. God will expunge them one by one.
yes..emman actor really disturbed oh.i was totally amazed at his death..
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Yahwe2(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Taryur3:

Do you know him and his gang
i kno dem too well
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Yahwe2(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2016
ediko5:

Brother, you really know this bad boys.
Are you in Calabar?
yes
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Taryur3(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yahwe2:
i kno dem too well
Waoh...which means he has been disturbing the entire community. That serves him right then
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Yahwe2(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Taryur3:

Waoh...which means he has been disturbing the entire community. That serves him right then
over serve him right sef
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Taryur3(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yahwe2:
over serve him right sef
Lol
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:29am On Jun 25, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

It is well
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:30am On Jun 25, 2016
Bollinger:

Bro's, it is not your call to make. In a normal society you would go to jail for participating in it. But, we all know Nigeria is not normal which is why you can say that so confidently. Nigerians want a great country but refuse to do the things that make other nations great. It amazes me the thought process of it's citizens.

Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:31am On Jun 25, 2016
ceejay80s:

And u decide to tell us that he is an igbo boy, and the mod being a tribalist allowed that statement , tell us where the remaining robbers are from ,if they are not from ur tribe?
Nonesense

Calm down
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:34am On Jun 25, 2016
meltiplexer:

This a human being like you,they should have handed him to the police instant of killing him like that. Thank GOD say GOD no be man.

Pray this devil should not get rid of your properties or rape your female relatives,

You will want to wipe their entire family.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by dmariowizzy(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2016
hizcool:
let any robber rot in hell. there are lots of legit work around .... why not engage in one hand work instead of using gun.
jobhamman.com are giving visa and ticket to men ans women to come and work in Switzerland and the pay is very good why not travel and work with this company and live a decent life

Do you know Quadry Badmus?? He is the owner of the website.. He's a scammer
.. ... Jobhamman.com is fake and scam.. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) / Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta / Father Obimma Ebube Mmuonso Leads EndSARS Protest In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.