Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,092 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Help!a Friend Has Been Invited For Test/interview But She Is Pregnant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!a Friend Has Been Invited For Test/interview But She Is Pregnant (728 Views)

What Does It Mean,when U Get A Mail Stating U Have Been Invited To See The CEO / You Have Been Invited For A Test / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!a Friend Has Been Invited For Test/interview But She Is Pregnant by timok4chri: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2009
Hi House i need your advice for a friend, she applied for a job by verhservices in abuja and has been invited for appitute test and if sucessful will proceed for interview but she is about 5 months pregnant and need your advice, can she go or forget it, her husband is saying its her choice but if u have had any experience pls tell, thank you.
Re: Help!a Friend Has Been Invited For Test/interview But She Is Pregnant by AjaraEwuro: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2009
of course she should go fo rthe test/interview first.
Re: Help!a Friend Has Been Invited For Test/interview But She Is Pregnant by bidell1(f): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2009
@Op,
Go ahead for the test/interview. Your friend indeed!
Re: Help!a Friend Has Been Invited For Test/interview But She Is Pregnant by Dejavu147: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2009
@ timok4chri , you Cross the Brigde when you get to it Not before you get to the Brigde ok ? ,so my advice is that she should go for the TEST/INTERVIEW which ever first and stop worrying herself about her look or her condition.

Safe
Dejavu smiley
Re: Help!a Friend Has Been Invited For Test/interview But She Is Pregnant by ojietu: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2009
<<the post you're replying has been modified>>
Re: Help!a Friend Has Been Invited For Test/interview But She Is Pregnant by topseagirl(f): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2009
Hey, i work with vehrservices and she should go for the test which happens to be this morning. She should take the chance and not back out thiugh i think the "friend" is you.

(1) (Reply)

An Interesting Job Offer, Give Out Free Gifts To Children And Earn N2.1million / Marketers Wanted Urgently / Looking For A Job? Read This Then.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.