Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,280 members, 7,839,384 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

My Career Development And Your Opinion. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Career Development And Your Opinion. (385 Views)

Morenike Toyin Folayan: I Divorced Because Of My Career / Your Opinion! Bsc Computer Science Or Bsc Computer Education. / Sad About My Gpa. Advise Me Please. Save My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Career Development And Your Opinion. by augustduke: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2016
[b]Greetings to you all. I have had this thought in me for a while now, so today I decide to bring it forth for your deliberations and advice. I am 27 years old, I have B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Economics. B.Sc. from a Nigerian University and a Masters from a University in the United Kingdom. I got back to Nigeria precisely Feb 2015, and got a job with a multinational company. I love the company and I’ve got prospects of growth on the Job by God’s grace. My both parents are lecturers. I badly want to do my PhD in one of the Nigerian university, I feel the urge to do it, my parents have also encouraged me to do it, while am still young, with all the zeal and strength that comes with the youthful age. I want to apply for the program this year. My question now is, as a PhD holder, what other job do I stand to do, or gain with my PhD apart from the class room, I feel so young to go the class room now, please no offense to the brilliant, smart, young guys in the class room, this is just what I feel for myself. Your opinion please, as I will be making application in a couple of days.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

MS SQL Developer Online Training / Picture Nigeria Universities Students Can Relate With / 2016/2017 Fupre Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.