Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday (18873 Views)

Seyilaw's Is Addicted To Zeeworld Pictures / A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. / Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by nasir101(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Who he elp
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by collitexnaira(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Naso im money plenty reach
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by telemapreye1(f): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
His Biz
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by Oche211(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Berlyn:
e no concern me lipsrsealed undecided Lalasticlala how are you today kiss
how are u 2day?
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by Spenx(f): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nice
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by Emmatdayo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Berlyn:
e no concern me lipsrsealed undecided Lalasticlala how are you today kiss
very soon lalasticlala go ban u 4 this daily harassment undecided

1 Like

Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by phemolala07(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
ibehKachukwu:
I go soon tear my certificate go start dey talk rubbish cos am tired of waiting to hammer.

Gadamnit!!!

Bro u don vex finish smiley
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by skypeople(f): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen..
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by femi4: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
ibehKachukwu:
I go soon tear my certificate go start dey talk rubbish cos am tired of waiting to hammer.

Gadamnit!!!

Nobody can hammer with certificate. The top ten richest men in Nigeria didn't use cert. to hammer
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by flokii: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seyi law don dey proud now o. cheesy

It's all nice
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by ivyy(f): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Please come show me some love here by casting a vote for me. kiss kiss kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802924

voting format: I VOTE IVYY cc: Nljega

Just copy the bolded in red and paste it into the thread.

Voting ends @6pm

Lokito
Laivwire
IamOpemipo
Lasgidy1
Nonjebose
Brainpulse
Rexology

2 Likes

Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by goodfornothing(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
EFCC will come after him very soon.
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by Kobicove(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Still doing damage control for his recent 'slapping incident at Eko Hotel' ! undecided
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by ivyy(f): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
ivyy:

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802924

Voting ends @6pm

Lokito
Laivwire
IamOpemipo
Lasgidy1
Nonjebose
Brainpulse
Rexology
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by monfizzy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Who your dollar epp? undecided
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Am going into entertainment even some state workers complaining about indeceny can't make this kind of money in their life time, i rather be indeceny and be rich like this
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by elTigre(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sheyi law shud change his name to sheyi black or burnt ;DSheyi law shud change his name to sheyi black or burnt
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by Deepfreezer(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Who is this black baboon again? Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by nonjebose(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
ivyy:

Voting ends @6pm

Lokito
Laivwire
IamOpemipo
Lasgidy1
Nonjebose
Brainpulse
Rexology
I have just voted for you. Wish the best
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by Cherlene(f): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
ivyy:

Voting ends @6pm

Lokito
Laivwire
IamOpemipo
Lasgidy1
Nonjebose
Brainpulse
Rexology
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by nonjebose(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
ivyy:

Voting ends @6pm

Lokito
Laivwire
IamOpemipo
Lasgidy1
Nonjebose
Brainpulse
Rexology
I have voted for you. Wish you the best
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by ivyy(f): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
nonjebose:
I have voted for you. Wish you the best

Thank you so much kiss
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by captainbangz: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
I remember when Gordons said, had it been he was seyi law he would just go and join the npf. after that there won't be any need to wear the npf uniform, he will just get the ranks drawn on his muscle.
And that in seyi law's home town he(Gordons) is an albino. can you imaging ;DI remember when Gordons said, had it been he was seyi law he would just go and join the npf. after that there won't be any need to wear the npf uniform, he will just get the ranks drawn on his muscle.
And that in seyi law's home town he(Gordons) is an albino. can you imaging
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by captainbangz: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
I remember when Gordons said, had it been he was seyi law he would just go and join the npf. after that there won't be any need to wear the npf uniform, he will just get the ranks drawn on his muscle.
And that in seyi law's home town he(Gordons) is an albino. can you imaging grin
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by hizcool: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
bros thanks for that site .. them don give me visa last week... tuale.... jobhamman.com
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by abike12(f): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
see as this one be like amala. why not give the dollars to the security man that you slapped? yimu
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by ibehKachukwu: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
femi4:
Nobody can hammer with certificate. The top ten richest men in Nigeria didn't use cert. to hammer

Mr blue.

I am a blue fan too . I supporter for refiner.

I wish you could do me a favour and vote Refiner.

I'd appreciate it if u d.

Election is Saturday
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by femi4: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Mr blue.

I am a blue fan too . I supporter for refiner.

I wish you could do me a favour and vote Refiner.

I'd appreciate it if u d.

Election is Saturday
How I wish....but Ivyy stole my heart long time ago
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by ibehKachukwu: 12:29am On Jun 24, 2016
femi4:
How I wish....but Ivyy stole my heart long time ago

Tell he u got something better.

Cos refiner Is wining.

Dnt as me how?

Just join and dnt be left out.
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 24, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Tell he u got something better.

Cos refiner Is wining.

Dnt as me how?

Just join and dnt be left out.

Keep on dreaming.
Re: SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday by ibehKachukwu: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Dongata:

Keep on dreaming.

Dnt say I dnt tell ya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Founder Of LGBT, Harry Hay, A White Sex Magick Practicing Pedophile Exposed / Helen Paul: "I Sold Pure Water At UNILAG" / Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.