Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud (26149 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by manuel80(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
This guy should just be careful
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Sard(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Freeze? Who be dat?
Oh, that man woman dey beat. He runs his mouth often, his words are not to be taken serious. I pray he doesn't get beaten at home by his wife/gf for posting this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by dazzlinglyme: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
again?
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
maybe, freeze supporters should call him to order and make him aware d matter is politics and not entertainment

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Domislaz(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Who is Aisha Buhari?
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by visijo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
wonders they say will never end, now Buharia wife is now the talk of social media now... All because of Fayose... When two elephants fight... The grass suffers.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by MrImole: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
cc
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by ajalaolanr(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Freeze gradually positioning himself to enter politics, he's been in the News much too often for every and any topic.

He's a wise man to become a politician and he's started his campaign very early!

If you want to enter politics by 2019.

Start like freeze

Be like freeze

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by jrusky(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sorry who is freeze or freezer Is that a name of person, place or thing Oh wait a minute is this not that thing that do not his real mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by slavemerchant: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Must this idiot always talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by googlepikins: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
Freeze abi freezer that doesn't have sense. That the wife beat mercilessly.?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Kobicove(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
I'm waiting for Aisha Buhari to sue Fayose for slander if truly she's innocent grin

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by sukkot: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
this dracula cousin freeze is quite loquacious and pugnacious

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Favolly(f): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
If Oga Freeze doesn't weigh in, the gist no complete be that undecided
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by faitheverest(f): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Until bubu provides his certificate.... Let me reserve my comments. .

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Sammyramires(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
This Freeze of a dude should just take it easy with himself so as not mislead his few followers. He should learn to watch where an event ends before ranting on air to show his self inflicted frustration.

The tagged impostor has come out to refutes/debunked the news linking her with a fraud. So, in this case, the best thing to do for a neutral man is to grab a bowl of popcorn, sit down and watch!!
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by olusogo: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kobicove:
I'm waiting for Aisha Buhari to sue Fayose for slander if truly she's innocent grin

Fayose is abusing his immunity as a sitting governor. He can not be sued, otherwise I trust Buharis, he is qualified to have been tried in a court over his unguided utterances before and after election.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kobicove:
There's no smoke without fire.

freeze is a jobless OAP.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by joseph1832(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Favolly:
If Oga Freeze doesn't weigh in, the gist no complete be that undecided
Even the ones with jobs, often show they're jobless. grin

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Kaykay(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
toposi4naija:
please can someone tell this freeze its not his fu¢kinq concern undecided

All I want to hear is Mrs Buhari jets to USA then I will admit she isn't corrupt cheesy

[b][/b]it is not his concern because he is not a Nigerian like you, yet all YOU want to celebrate people DESTROYING you as their ADVOCATE while those trying to help your future are Disgraced. I pity you sha...

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by sinceraconcept(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
I like this swaggalicious guy
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
olusogo:

Fayose is abusing his immunity as a sitting governor. He can not be sued, otherwise I trust Buharis, he is qualified to have been tried in a court over his unguided utterances before and after election.
He's not abusing his immunity....there's freedom of speech in a democratic state whether guided or unguided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kaykay:

[/b]it is not his concern because he is not a Nigerian like you, yet all YOU want to celebrate people DESTROYING you as their ADVOCATE while those trying to help your future are Disgraced. I pity you sha...

[b]oqa swerve!.........Aisha Buhari is corrupt....Buhari can't fight corruption with corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by emmykk(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
That deep freezer of abino should have questioned the woman for calling a sitting governor maddog.

I wonder how she manage to sleep when her cohort in US are serving 13years in jail over hallibuton scandal.

And i wonder why FG is not going into hallibuton case.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by bayinq25(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
salabscholar01:
repost

[b]I am neither on the side of PDP nor APC, but it seems we the youths are losing sight of the real issue here....“It is said that you can fool some people all of the time but you cannot fool all the people all of the time.... We need to keep good records of every current affairs for our children to be able to peruse at ease..

Look, You cannot say because immunity covers Fayose that he should not be investigated if he's suspected to have benefited from the funds that were meant to buy arms for the protection of Nigerians. What should have happened to me and you if the Boko Haram are predominant in all the regions today? I think it is high time that we, as a people and government, address the issue of people committing crimes and hiding under the immunity clause.” Remember, the account been investigated is Fayose's, but not the Ekiti State account.

“Fayose must stop chasing shadows and address the allegations against him. It is preposterous that he suddenly remembered that someone was involved in the Halliburton scandal at exactly the same time that he is being investigated over the funds he allegedly collected from the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA)...this is my take as a patriotic citizen of the country... I Don't GIVE A DAMN FOR EITHER PDP OR APC. quote me wrong...
[/b]
You just spoke my mind, Wise man.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by salabscholar01(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
bayinq25:
You just spoke my mind, Wise man.
thank you sir.... you're welcome.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by greatseed: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
UseYourBrain:
THE LYING FIRST FAMILY

THE CROWN/HOUSE WHERE LIES, DECEIT AND ILLEGALITY REIGNS.

It is rather unfortunate that Nigeria and Nigerians have found themselves in a dire situation where they are being led by a family that is full of deception, while pretending to be one with integrity. What a home.

If the husband is not lying about how they are borrowing N27m to buy nomination forms when the wife is donating N300m to charity, the daughter is living a flashy lifestyle in the UK. If the husband is not lying that he is worth only 150 cows and a house in Kaduna, the wife is wearing a N10m wristwatch that she claimed was a gift. If the husband is not lying that he completed his secondary school certificate, while hiring 21 lawyers to appear in court on his behalf when asked to provide same, the wife is claiming it is another Aisha Buhari that was an accomplice in a $170m money laundering. How do we cope with such a family as a Nigerian first family?

The level of dumbness and urgent response to defend their lies is another subject of concern. When the husband is not asking for the school to quickly release a fake WAEC certificate in 2015 with a 73 year old man's picture as that which was obtained in 1962, the wife is generating a fake passport issued in 2012 to replace that of an Aisha Buhari that was involved in money laundering in 2006.

The level at which their folly is expressed in an attempt to fool Nigerians is legendary. To think that the International Passport of a pseudo Aisha Buhari appeared online 4 hours after the court judgement indicting the wife was made public is marvelous. Where they anticipating a possible leak of their crime so they already have a stolen International Passport of an Innocent Nigerian in place to cover their tracks?

https://www.nairaland.com/3181465/aisha-buharis-alleged-impostor-speaks

In their little deceptive brains, they have ones again successfully decieved Nigerians.

Yet unfortunately, these are the bunch of unintelligent criminals we have to deal with for another 3 years as the Nigerian first family. Nothing, not even one thing has appears intelligent or straightforward from these people. And interstingly, we have a conglomerate of clowns online that actually believe in them. What a world...

How on earth would these clowns not even learn how to do one thing right..even when lying...

Nigerians please use your God given brain and think about all this at least for a moment.

Only a thief will support a thief

And for the First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to call a sitting Governor a "Mad Dog" speaks a lot. She obviously lost her cool on the leak.
No 1, "You dont use your brain" opposite of ur ××××! 2, You are all dis kinda guys who stick around like they have sumfin upstairs buh in reality with ur statement, you are senseless and empty.....now dat we hav d grace and opportunity for a Good man 2clean up d mess of the country.....thieves ,corrupt, and benefactor of d past administration like you will keep distracting the brilliant and reasonable ones 4rm doing things d right way.......When you reset your brain, probably you'll remember n realise that billions of dollars meant for the use of fighting insurgency was being shared amongst u shamless idiots and quacks, empty barrels, while pple were being killed everyday in d northeast.....hpe u knw ders a diff now......buhari is nice, if it was jerry rawlings, all of u idiots would be all dead by now! By firing squad......

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by Meritl: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
peterjero:
Freeze stay away from politics before you are used as a scapegoat.

Leave the guy make e dae open e mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by nortcentrallord(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lol, this country is a joke. There are people that shouldn't comment on certain things.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by alaskido(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Is Freeze now a politician. Na wetin concern radio presenter with government politics. Abi him dey look for attention or appointment from Buhari. Freeze or Freezer, please face your work and leave politicians alone o. That game is not for small kids o. Use your tongue count your teeth grin grin
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud by humbleself242(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Good pple of Ekiti State are in big time trouble for choosing the first Brainless Man of our time Fayose as Gov of that big state only Allah can rescue the entire Ekiti state from the clueless man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Rocks In Adorable Agbada Style / Singer Yemi Alade With Top Nigerian Stars ( Group Photo ) / Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.