Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy (37831 Views)

Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React / President Buhari Speaks At UN General Assembly (Video) / Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy by ennysuccess(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2016
Prettyenit18:
Dream on grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy by ronald4lif(m): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
allanphash7:
Is she fasting?

Bros I saw your vote the other day to Lanicky. I appreciate and want to let you know that tomorrow is the finals and we need your humble vote and support if you can get your goons to vote her. Voting is between 10-6pm. Let's crown Lanicky the Queen. Thanks
Re: Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy by falconey(m): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

Bros I saw your vote the other day to Lanicky. I appreciate and want to let you know that tomorrow is the finals and we need your humble vote and support if you can get your goons to vote her. Voting is between 10-6pm. Let's crown Lanicky the Queen. Thanks

I didn't know she is your candidate ........I will vote for her.
Re: Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy by ronald4lif(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
falconey:

I didn't know she is your candidate ........I will vote for her.

Thank you bros, I can always count on you that I know. Please reach out to your goons too as every vote counts. Let's crown the Queen tomorrow.
Re: Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy by falconey(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

Thank you bros, I can always count on you that I know. Please reach out to your goons too as every vote counts. Let's crown the Queen tomorrow.

oh sorry sir
I will not vote tomorrow because of the controversy I started , but my goons will do their job.
Re: Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy by allanphash7(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Who is lanicky to you

Please be honest cos i just gbadun the babe naturally

I do no know her tho

But i will definately cadt my vote for her

The vow by timi dakolo
ronald4lif:

Re: Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy by ronald4lif(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
falconey:

oh sorry sir
I will not vote tomorrow because of the controversy I started , but my goons will do their job.

Fair enough, I understand. Good luck to the team, tomorrow.
Re: Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy by ronald4lif(m): 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
allanphash7:
Who is lanicky to you

Please be honest cos i just gbadun the babe naturally

I do no know her tho

But i will definately cadt my vote for her

The vow by timi dakolo

She's no other thing to me except the fact that I saw success in her and I want to be part of her success story. No attachment or affiliation whatsoever exist apart from the above mentioned. Thanks for your support bro.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy by allanphash7(m): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Really?

Talk to her to be someone mrs joor

Maybe she doesnt mind settling down in Australia
ronald4lif:

She's no other thing to me except the fact that I saw success in her and I want to be part of her success story. No attachment or affiliation whatsoever exist apart from the above mentioned. Thanks for your support bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President / Buhari Terminates Oil Swap Agreement / Twitter Ban: Sheikh Gumi To Buhari 'Be Mature, Accept Criticisms'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.