Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

John Legend’s Wife Calls Him ‘the Most Perfect Man!’ And Shares Baby’s Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Legend’s Wife Calls Him ‘the Most Perfect Man!’ And Shares Baby’s Photos (1108 Views)

15 Most Perfect Nigerian Celebrity Couples Who Might Never Get A Divorce / Patoranking Shares Baby Bump Photo With Lady, May Have Welcomed A Child / Sandra Okagbue Shares Baby Pics Of Flavour & Their Daughter To Show Resemblance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Legend’s Wife Calls Him ‘the Most Perfect Man!’ And Shares Baby’s Photos by sisisexy17: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
His first time: Chrissy Teigen posted a picture of nine-week-old Luna wearing her holiday onesie, with a loving message to John Legend, saying, ‘Happy Father’s Day to the most perfect man Luna and I could ever ask for’

‘You don’t mind diapers, get all the best burps, and read her Goodnight Moon like poetry.

‘It makes me so happy to see so much of you in her smile and eyes that completely glow when looking at you. She will never look at anyone – anyone – the way she looks at you.’

The 30-year-old didn’t forget the superstar singer’s dad Ron either, saying: ‘John is the amazing father he is because of you and Phyllis (John’s mother). You created and raised a man we are all so lucky to love.’

Source
Re: John Legend’s Wife Calls Him ‘the Most Perfect Man!’ And Shares Baby’s Photos by Tberry01(f): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
So lovely
Re: John Legend’s Wife Calls Him ‘the Most Perfect Man!’ And Shares Baby’s Photos by lordcyl3(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
God pls when I'm ready, give me a woman that will always appreciate my effort.
Re: John Legend’s Wife Calls Him ‘the Most Perfect Man!’ And Shares Baby’s Photos by Mprex(f): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
nice. dear God, when I'm ready, give me a man that will be perfect for me

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS / Socialite Rotimi Obeisun Fingers In Smuggling; Customs Seals Ibadan Warehouse / Music Duo, P-square Are Finally Back Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.