Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS (1108 Views)

Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' / Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill / FIRS Slams N75m On Linda Ikeji For Tax Evasion - The Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by iamjayboss(m): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2016
In a dramatic twist, blogger Linda Ikeji is facing a tax evasion suit.

According to The Capita,l the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) has slammed her with a staggering N75 million tax bill.

It is revealed by the media outlet that the blogger has now been mandated by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) to pay the money into the agency’s coffers.

Linda Ikeji was also reported to have out-rightly denied ownership of her luxurious Banana Island mansion when quizzed by the FIRS authorities.

The famous blogger purchased the choice property in October 2015 and revealed back then that it was worth well over N500m.

The revenue agency has purportedly initiated measures to prosecute her in a court of law if she refuses to pay the N75m.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/06/blogger-linda-ikeji-hit-with-n75.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by iamjayboss(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2016
ewo
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by LadyG16(f): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2016
OK now

If bloody civilian pay dis kin tax

Which one people like destroying politicians like Rochas okorocha go or dey pay

Nna men dis country gbagolo ooooo ooooo
Take it, aka shoki !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by cruzita(f): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2016
big mansion ,big tax

make I manage my bungalow

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:48am On Jun 23, 2016
And now she don't own that mansion? I will not be surprised if she'll file for bankruptcy soon as well. This is the common problem of rich people.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by datopaper(m): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Is okay
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by Pheals(f): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2016
No pity - she keep flashing her things online

75milla - is not too much , the mansion is 500m mtchww not up to the half
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by talk2alabama: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2016
Chicken money for her na.. she should pay or face demolition grin
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2016
Government is looking for ways to generate revenue but I don't think stealing from the masses is the best way to go about it. They should leave her alone

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by Mcowubaba: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2016
Pheals:
No pity - she keep flashing her things online

75milla - is not too much , the mansion is 500m mtchww not up to the half

Is it only her that flashes her riches Online ? (Davido, Wizkid etc)

75 million is not too Much ?

All the people in ur village joint together- do the have up to 60million

So Tax is half of ur Income or Investment undecided, who teach u Economics- Mr Ibu or Jim Iyke

Girls always hating on themselves
... Jealousy go rappe you oo.....
Repent nd be free grin

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2016
banana Island.. banana problem
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by mayorkyzo: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2016
When she was bragging that the building was over 500m then..time to pay tax don reach she don dey deny...

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by rummeh: 7:17am On Jun 23, 2016
75 mill... Jesuuu Ovie
Wish her the best
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by Houseofglam7(f): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2016
*singing*
'And that was the end of Solomon Grundy'

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2016
Please why hasn't Buhari made any comment on the ILLEGAL employments carried out at FIRS?
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by eightsin(m): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmm. 75M? Don't fvcking pay
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by Pheals(f): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Is it only her that flashes her riches Online ? (Davido, Wizkid etc)

75 million is not too Much ?

All the people in ur village joint together- do the have up to 60million

So Tax is half of ur Income or Investment undecided, who teach u Economics- Mr Ibu or Jim Iyke

Girls always hating on themselves
... Jealousy go rappe you oo.....
Repent nd be free grin
mumu. I never said it's half of her investment should be the tax OK

Sorry dude if your village people can't raise 60milla mine can OK ! Poor guy( not to talk of my village , we have enough to buy u)

By the way i never hate !

it's in u like peak - keep on insulting that's your portion of inheritance
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by Adminisher: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2016
Everyone will soon grow common sense in Nigeria. Thanks to Buhari. May God give him two terms IJN.
Very stupid country I never see be4
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by iamjayboss(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by Mcowubaba: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2016
Pheals:
mumu. I never said it's half of her investment should be the tax OK

Sorry dude if your village people can't raise 60milla mine can OK ! Poor guy( not to talk of my village , we have enough to buy u)

By the way i never hate !

it's in u like peak - keep on insulting that's your portion of inheritance
I can perceive ur fool odour oozing from ur genitals right here..
Is ur smell online cheesy grin

Instead of Subcribing to 10mb Glo data, save up nd buy Abookki perfume..
Iranu, omo ale jati jati....
My next reply to you will be after Rio Olympics grin
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by Womanitarian(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2016
Pay up your tax woman!
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by Pheals(f): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I can perceive ur fool odour oozing from ur genitals right here..
Is ur smell online cheesy grin

Instead of Subcribing to 10mb Glo data, save up nd buy Abookki perfume..
Iranu, omo ale jati jati....
My next reply to you will be after Rio Olympics grin
sorry enh ! Even with the current economy problems - my lion we never feed on grass - am still subscribing to my monthly data plan

If u need help let me know- job or money? Puma!!
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 23, 2016
She kept bragging on how much she makes. Not knowing she was inviting trouble. Sometimes playing low key is the best. Well what can I say if she can afford to buy $20,000 bags then 75 million should be chicken change to her.

Oh and Wizkid says he is just observing
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Hit With N75 Million Tax Bill By FIRS by felixomor: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2016
When u see a country with one of the largest oil reserves in the world continues to have governments who cannot run any business successfully yet want individuals to run business under the same conditions, then come and pay heavy taxes and at the end of the day squander both the tax and the oil money, know that u have seen a disaster waiting to happen.

(1) (Reply)

Socialite Rotimi Obeisun Fingers In Smuggling; Customs Seals Ibadan Warehouse / Music Duo, P-square Are Finally Back Together / Man Claims Corpse Exhumed In Lagos Was Found Intact After Being Buried For 14yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.