Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,696 members, 7,865,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

‪#‎hypnotisedbunch‬!!! Samuel Ajayi Wrote: I Am Asking This In All Sincerity: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‪#‎hypnotisedbunch‬!!! Samuel Ajayi Wrote: I Am Asking This In All Sincerity: (382 Views)

Samuel Ajayi; Speak On Biafra! / Herdsmen: When Working 'silently' Is 'silently' Insulting-Samuel Ajayi / When Emotions Rule Over Reason, The Society Suffers- Samuel Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‪#‎hypnotisedbunch‬!!! Samuel Ajayi Wrote: I Am Asking This In All Sincerity: by Purplebirdrep: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
‪#‎HypnotisedBunch‬!!!
Samuel Ajayi wrote:
I am asking this in all sincerity: has EFCC officially announced how much was in the Gov. Fayose's account that was frozen? If anyone has that news, I mean OFFICIALLY from EFCC, he should furnish me.
This is where political polarity has led us: when they say Aisha Buhari was involved in one scandal in US, you quickly dismissed it. You say wailers have come again. When they say one of the president's aides was caught with $1.5m, you also say they are lying. Corruption is fighting back. Don't even know what that means sef!
But when from that SAME our incredibly fertile rumour mill, you hear that N4billion was found in Fayose's account, you quickly believe it and take it as gospel truth; spreading shits as rumours. No need for confirmation or verification. It must be true!
What you believe is based on WHO is involved..... Chei..
Whoever did this to our psyche has a case to answer with God!
Re: ‪#‎hypnotisedbunch‬!!! Samuel Ajayi Wrote: I Am Asking This In All Sincerity: by la1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lere ... is that you?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Army Clear Armed Bandits In Zamfara / No Value In Ruthless Devaluation Of Naira, Buhari Insists / It’ll Be Total Shut Down Today – PENGASSAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.