Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Facts About The New Inspector General Of Police; Mr. Ibrahim Idris: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About The New Inspector General Of Police; Mr. Ibrahim Idris: (669 Views)

Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau / Presidency Shops For New Inspector-General Of Police To Replace Ibrahim Idris / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts About The New Inspector General Of Police; Mr. Ibrahim Idris: by wisenewgem(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
. Mr. Ibrahim Idris, was the commissioner of police in Kano state during the 2015 presidential election where APC had 1,903,999 votes and PDP 215,779 vote (interestingly there were no void votes?) . Mr. Ibrahim Idris, was the commissioner of police in kano state, during the alleged murder of the Kano state resident electoral commissioner, late Alhaji Abdullahi Minkaila and his entire family, 4 days after the 2015 presidential election. . The late Alhaji Abdullahi Minkaila was burnt along with his wife and two children in an inferno when his house was engulfed by a “mysterious fire”. . It was believed that the late Alhaji Abdullahi Minkaila was killed because he was about to reveal the alleged massive rigging during the 2015 presidential election in kano state. . Mr. Ibrahim Idris, was the commissioner of police in kano state, when surprisingly within 24 hours of the alleged murder of the late Alhaji Abdullahi Minkaila and his entire family, the police announced that late Alhaji Abdullahi Minkaila and his entire family was killed by fire “caused by a spark in the family’s generator set at about 4a.m. Friday morning.” LAUGHABLE! . The above events have constrained me to ask if the appointment of Mr. Ibrahim Idris as the inspector general of police is an exemplified case of “compensation for a work well done”? . I am just asking questions and wondering o, since it seems that I'm the only one thinking in this country! . But I'm certain, anyone whose brain is still functional, would be able to put the pieces together.
#Copied
Re: Facts About The New Inspector General Of Police; Mr. Ibrahim Idris: by bladeAnders(m): 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
neekwa ha ndi Araaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

What Donald Trump Mean by this statement / Kwara Television Staff Protest / Edo State: Egor Workers Protest Non-payment Of 17 Months Salary Arrears - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.