Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? (4525 Views)

Mtn's New Limit To The Midnight Plan / Mtn N25 Night Plan Not Working / MTN N25 500mb Is A Scam!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by harizonal123(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by Kaybaba5(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
It happened to me too. Last nite I even called d cc the lady that answered me just woke up from sleep. Around 2:30am telling me their usual anthem.sorry for the inconvenience the machine to check it not available.
I switched off my iPhone severally but no show.I changed the setting leaving only APN no show.I dropped the sim and subscribe another one .it works
Lesson learnt I will never subscribe before 12am
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by Tonydeeb(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Luxiana19:
I used it to download 8 episodes of my series last night. The speed is very fast but mtn ONLY works in my kitchen. In every other area of my house, full bar but it will NEVER connect or open even half a page.

I just make sure to send the message around 12:15 or so. And recently sef, they dont bother to reply that the subscription is successful. The way to know now is to check your account balance to see if theyv deducted the 25N.
Mtn knows you're FFO, is why they have decided to base your Head Quarters in the kitchen.
Would have been better if it was the toilet though.
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by Tonydeeb(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yope!, never subscribe b4 12am, happened to me once and I immediately unraveled its mystery.
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
grinace:

I kept sending then I changed the n to small letter lol, it worked.
I'd try this, thank you.
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
kcy:
Wats d time u sub
Subbed first SIM around 4pm and second SIM 11:30pm
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by somcherry(f): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
kcy:
wen did u subcribe
00:24am
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by ronald4lif(m): 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
somcherry:

00:24am

Akwa ugo Anambra anyi kedu? smiley
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by superfelix: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sub after past 12... Like frm 12:05
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by bqlekan(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sleep is the most precious gift given to man.. I can't consider this at all, except it downloads at 22MBPS
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by chrismex(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=Ligxy post=46825305]
It happened to me too. I just connected to hotspot and downloaded with my laptop. Very fast. But it refused to work on my mobile phone. Strange but true. [/quote

If it should occur again turn on your phones flight mode and turn it off it will connect or if you have psphone turn it on it will connect thank you
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by somcherry(f): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

Akwa ugo Anambra anyi kedu? smiley

Adi m mma. Longest time. How have you been?
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by ronald4lif(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
somcherry:

Adi m mma. Longest time.
How have you been?

Yes, it's been long nne and I've been fab as always. At a point I stopped seeing you on my bbm and don't know what happened. I'd be glad to have you on a chatting app again, bbm or whatsapp if you don't mind. Please let me know if that's okay so I drop my contact info.

The main reason for reaching you today is to plead that you vote for Lanicky tomorrow for miss NL finals. Voting starts between 10-6pm. Please o nne oma. Ima na mu na gi adiga. wink
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by kellyJames5(m): 12:51am On Jun 25, 2016
please how do i subscribe?
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by kingsamm(m): 1:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Ligxy:

So did you try it? Were you able to download? I did same thing again yesterday and today. Still not working on my phone, but working with hotspot on another phone and laptop. Maybe my phone is the problem tho...
\
it works fine on my phone now..guess it was a one-time glitch
you can try changing your port and proxy...try leaving it blank, if that doesn't work, try using 127.0.0.1 and 8080 as the proxy and port
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by somcherry(f): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

Yes, it's been long nne and I've been fab as always. At a point I stopped seeing you on my bbm and don't know what happened. I'd be glad to have you on a chatting app again, bbm or whatsapp if you don't mind. Please let me know if that's okay so I drop my contact info.

The main reason for reaching you today is to plead that you vote for Lanicky tomorrow for miss NL finals. Voting starts between 10-6pm. Please o nne oma. Ima na mu na gi adiga. wink

Oh! Sorry. For some unknown reasons, I did not see your mention until now.

You can send me a PM
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by Cutehector(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2016
somcherry:

You can send me a PM
hey watsup, it your boy hector. pls I wish to solicit for your vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in d last contest, ur vote will go along way in crowning him. Thanks. Looking foward to a favorable reply from u

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by Jaymaestro(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
bqlekan:
Sleep is the most precious gift given to man.. I can't consider this at all, except it downloads at 22MBPS
I don't know what the OP is saying sha_ I subscribe before and after 12 and it works . The speed goes up to 10MBPS. I wish it was unlimited ` tho. Em etisalat and airtel are useless cause they are unstable and unreliable here.
Re: What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? by ronald4lif(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
somcherry:

You can send me a PM

Alright, sent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Techno Wx3 Memory Card Issue / Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister / How You Can Unlock Your Laptop Using The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Smartphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.