Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) (64067 Views)

Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by marshborn(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
When did he become the mediator between the avengers and the federal government? undecided

duncanmighty:

"With MA Squaddie. Proud of my Job.. Successful meeting with the NIGER DELTA AVENGERS . It is only peace that can bring about sustainable development in our region #nigerdeltayouthpresident #southsouthbrandambassador #legendary #duncanmighty #duncanmightyourpride"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG9ixF5rlGl/?hl=en

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
marshborn:
When did he become the mediator between the avengers and the federal government? undecided
so is it now a crime for him to mediate,even if you wana go mediate whats stops u,isnt it for national interest..nawa fr some folks oo

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by legendte(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
busy body

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by marshborn(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Justdulla:

so is it now a crime for him to mediate,even if you wana go mediate whats stops u,isnt it for national interest..nawa fr some folks oo
I only asked a question? I didn't say him mediating is wrong.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wetin dem discuss?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Mologi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pls who among them is Duncan mighty?.....because all of them be like soldiers to me ooo

mo n wa iyawo fa

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by lordcyl3(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
just check out how smart the soldiers look.. may God continue to bless d Nigeria army fighting for the good of the masses. I pray the avengers withdraw any further bombardment of pipelines.

17 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Great.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by cruzita(f): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
He met with them ,fine.So what was the outcome of the meeting ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by kossyablaze(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
PH 1st son noni

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by kossyablaze(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Mologi:
Pls who among them is Duncan mighty?.....because all of them be like soldiers to me ooo

mo n wa iyawo fa
Stop sipping brukutu u no gree...U c ur life?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by ChiomaUdemba(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
good
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Mologi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
kossyablaze:
Stop sipping brukutu u no gree...U c ur life?

Apari ...na me u look finish and wan abuse Abi?
if I talk weitin dey mind now I go just chop ban...so it's better I leave u to the mods...so that they can gv u the life u dearly want....

mo n wa iyawo ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Young03(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
how did he know whom the avengers are?

No doubt he must be one of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by kossyablaze(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Mologi:

Apari ...na me u look finish and wan abuse Abi?
if I talk weitin dey mind now I go just chop ban...so it's better I leave u to the mods...so that they can gv u the life u dearly want....

mo n wa iyawo ooo
If u wanna comment, then do it sensibly. U mustn't comment foolishly on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Mologi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
kossyablaze:
If u wanna comment, then do it sensibly. U mustn't comment foolishly on Nairaland.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by SmellingAnus(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
No matter the out come of his meeting with them... I must admit that it's a commendable move... I wonder how many person met shakau face to face to preach peace to him....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by MARKone(m): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmm, this is serious, wetin Duncan Mighty sabi for conflict resolution, if this picture is not that of our Military Men, then the Nigeria state can now put a face behind the Avengers. I doubt this guy and his picture, the Avengers who have strength through their anonymity will expose themselves like this, and their mediator a musician undecided. Anyway waiting for their Official comment, via Twitter.

OK. Seems he took the NA to meet with the NDA.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ugliest amongst them
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Must he carry a glass of wine grin ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Rizmo(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
My name is Duncan Mighty... I am not a terrorist.... I am a Southerner.. I am a militant...

Proud to be a Southerner!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by tollytexy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
MARKone:

E dey buy land with dot currency lol
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by englishmart(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
leave Indian hemp make Indian help leave you na...

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by puskin: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wow......militants in full Army gear.

Interesting times.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by sweetyme001(f): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Two friends were walking home and a lady happened to be blowing a kiss to one of them from the window of a storey building. Their conversation went as follows: 1st friend: Omo e b lyk say na me dat babe dey blow kiss 2nd friend: Guy leave dat one jare, no mind am (then d lady signaled to him to come) 1st friend: Omo d babe dey kal me sha 2nd frnd: Ogbeni, no go 1st frnd: Y u go tell me make I knw go. Fyn babe lyk dat dey kal me, u say make I no go 2nd frnd: Guy abeg no go, no go (feeling pity) (The friend ignored him and went over to d lady, she went to meet him nd dey both went upstairs. Suddenly as dey were abt to have fun, dey heard a car honking) Ladysadon opening d window) ha! Dats my husband 1st frnd: Yeh! Mo gbe Lady: Dnt worry, jst pretend lyk u re d laundry man nd iron these cloths (pointing at a heap of cloths) (dis guy spent d whole day ironing clothes cos d husband Neva left ome dat day again. The next day he went over to his friend's place) 1st friend: Omo, shey u knw say na cloth I iron thru out yesterday 2nd friend: Shebi I tell u make u no go. All dat cloth wey u iron so, na me WASH AM

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by ifex370(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
I pray o
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by druboon404: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
So he didn't mention Ipob/South east...
I have said it time without number..Niger delta/south south if fr different from ipob/South east..they earlier you get that into your thick skull,the better for you guys.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Olalan(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
I seriously hope the meeting will bring forth peace in the region and extensively help stabilise our oil industry which taking a toll on the economy. Kudos to him.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by largehead: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
marshborn:

I only asked a question? I didn't say him mediating is wrong.
U dey mind am?? see as he entered u like u did something wrong by asking a question. u can add "ARD" after d last alphabet to his Monika
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Bollinger(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Justdulla:

What qualifies him to be one? There are reasons why you use people who have a background in diplomacy for sensitive Issues like this. Nigerians and their abnormal way of doing things. Smh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) / Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo / ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.