Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) (64084 Views)

Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by dambabadee: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
nasooo, anyway na pass i dey pass ooo.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by sammft99: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
PEACE is vital to both Aso rock and the whole of Nigeria.Nigeria. Buhari was already facing up until the Avengers force his face down.God will not be happy if the Niger Delta Question is not answered...But with ministers like Amaechi,who cancelled the Maritime University in his own region,the story will not change.Part of the injustice in the region is due to collaboration of Niger Deltans like Amaechi. I commend Duncan Mighty for Peace moves
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Maski87: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
An accessory to crime
Hope he won't run when the law comes after him
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by hatchy(f): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Mologi:
Pls who among them is Duncan mighty?.....because all of them be like soldiers to me ooo

mo n wa iyawo fa
Olodo,you blind?

You no dey see am say na him squat down for left hand side so.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
cruzita:
. TRY HARDER

Oh please shut up you stupid idiot. I don't have to try harder on you ghetto lesbian fool. I just feel sorry for your mum.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by cruzita(f): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Oh please shut up you stupid idiot. I don't have to try harder on you ghetto lesbian fool. I just feel sorry for your mum.
STILL NOT CLOSE.TRY MORE HARDER.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Mologi(m): 12:13am On Jun 23, 2016
hatchy:
Olodo,you blind?

You no dey see am say na him squat down for left hand side so.

chai!!!! I Don suffer...well God save u,that u didn't mention me wen my head was hot....with fresh curses....I would have mailed them to u....

SO REJOICE.....with ur CHI
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 23, 2016
janellemonae:
The truth is d niger delta struggle is a legitimate struggle. I just wished they had some educated, clean & fearless leaders to lead. They wld have gotten everything they wanted a long time ago.

Or they all would have gone the Saro- Wiwa way cry
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Duru009(m): 4:00am On Jun 23, 2016
Dullard might arrest Duncan.......
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by abigail4luv(f): 4:15am On Jun 23, 2016
Okay. seen. Next
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by agesron(f): 4:15am On Jun 23, 2016
Mologi:
Pls who among them is Duncan mighty?.....because all of them be like soldiers to me ooo

mo n wa iyawo fa

Here I am, mo n wa oko too. And guess what? Av been waiting 4 U since o. Lols.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Coolgent(m): 5:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Iam hearing his name for the first time, who is he?
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2016
cruzita:
STILL NOT CLOSE.TRY MORE HARDER.

grin fail troll. Lmao.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Olibboy: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2016
Wene mighty...
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by cruzita(f): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2016
Sugarhugs:

grin fail troll. Lmao.
HARDER PLS
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Mologi(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2016
agesron:

Here I am, mo n wa oko too. And guess what? Av been waiting 4 U since o. Lols.

ooo!!! God bless this day!!!
And bless my combined team of mo n wa iyawo records...
for today is just gonna be special...

so how s arragement....
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:10am On Jun 23, 2016
cruzita:
He met with them ,fine.So what was the outcome of the meeting ?

Just hang on for part 2...
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by pahen1991: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2016
Nwanne mighty, big guy you too good bro.#ghettoyouths
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by comp88: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2016
Ok p/h first son
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Uchedarling(m): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Mologi:

mo n wa iyawo fa
visit native eye doctor
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
*Rush in to check BE.RLYN*
Gush!
She's not here..
*Rush out*
i'm here grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
i'm here grin
Lols... Good morning! How was your night?
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Lols... Good morning! How was your night?
smiles , my night was awesome yours ??
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by abdoolorunwa(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2016
SmellingAnus:
No matter the out come of his meeting with them... I must admit that it's a commendable move... I wonder how many person met shakau face to face to preach peace to him....
MEETING WITH SHEKAU WAS COUNTLESS, THE REASON Y U HEARD THAT SHEKAU WAS KILLED FOR MORE THAN THREE TIMES, FOR HE HAD IMPERSONATORS.
NOW IT COMES DOWN TO MILITANTS, U SEEM TO BE AT EASE WITH THEIR ACTS OF TERRORISM AND CELEBRATE OUTLAWS. ARE U IN UR RIGHT MIND?
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Jok3r(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
marshborn:
When did he become the mediator between the avengers and the federal government? undecided

duncanmighty:

"With MA Squaddie. Proud of my Job.. Successful meeting with the NIGER DELTA AVENGERS . It is only peace that can bring about sustainable development in our region #nigerdeltayouthpresident #southsouthbrandambassador #legendary #duncanmighty #duncanmightyourpride"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG9ixF5rlGl/?hl=en

nice
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
Berlyn:
[color=#990000]smiles , my night was awesome yours ??
[/color]
Berlyn:
VERY COLD here.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by SmellingAnus(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
abdoolorunwa:

MEETING WITH SHEKAU WAS COUNTLESS, THE REASON Y U HEARD THAT SHEKAU WAS KILLED FOR MORE THAN THREE TIMES, FOR HE HAD IMPERSONATORS.
NOW IT COMES DOWN TO MILITANTS, U SEEM TO BE AT EASE WITH THEIR ACTS OF TERRORISM AND CELEBRATE OUTLAWS. ARE U IN UR RIGHT MIND?
you need to learn how to understand before making a comment... Don't bring your frustration to me please...
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Aboks(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Naija soldiers
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
cruzita:
HARDER PLS

Fail troll. Please try harder
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by agesron(f): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mologi:

ooo!!! God bless this day!!!
And bless my combined team of mo n wa iyawo records...
for today is just gonna be special...

so how s arragement....

Just go down on ur knees n put d ring on my finger baby. Lobatan. Smile.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by cruzita(f): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Fail troll. Please try harder
E PAIN AM
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
cruzita:
E PAIN AM

Harder cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Grabs Mr Eazi By His Waist & Moans (Photo) / Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts / Yomi Sars, "Lagos Gucci Mane", Flashy SARS Operative, Also A Singer & Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.