Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Blog Wanabes | What You Must Know Before You Setup Your First Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Wanabes | What You Must Know Before You Setup Your First Blog (390 Views)

Creating Your First Blog? Here Is Everything You Need To Know... / SEO Mistakes I Made With My First Blog - Dealwap / I Was Disapproved By Adsense With My First Blog What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog Wanabes | What You Must Know Before You Setup Your First Blog by opportunihub: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
The internet has provided us with exciting opportunities to view and share information with people online. You could share
information ranging from health issues to parenting, sports, politics, entertainment etc. One of such opportunities is through blogging. The one who blogs is called a blogger.

Setting up and managing a web blog is one of the most exciting experiences you can have! Any blogger with “A Captivating and Informative Story To Tell” will be successful online. Such a blogger could even earn a living blogging.

Right there at the comfort of your room, you can start a blog, just about any topic. It doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive.

The following are the steps to starting your blog:

1. Determine to do it.
2. Brainstorm and find out what you can write about, with ease.
3. Anticipate your audience.
4. Set up your blog (use blogger.com or ).
5. Configure the features of your blog.
6. Write and post in your blog.
7. Promote your blog on social media.
8. Earn income from your blog.

Next,
I will show you HOW TO Set up your blog using the Blogger.com provided by Google and provided by WordPress(for starters). Experienced bloggers are welcome to contribute their 10kobo thoughts.

All of these tutorials shall be located in the Tech How TO’s session of www.opportunihub.com OpportuniHub.com.

NB : Don't be intimidated by the crowd of people venturing into the blogosphere... There's room for everyone to do something different.

(1) (Reply)

Host Ur Domain/blog @ Domainking And Get 40% Discount Off / Blogging Tips | How To Install & Design Your Blogs With Wordpress / Usa Google Adsense Non-hosted For Sale@12k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.