Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

You Demoted Me,senator Tinubu Accuses Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Demoted Me,senator Tinubu Accuses Saraki (563 Views)

Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun / Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe / You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Demoted Me,senator Tinubu Accuses Saraki by Immunity1(f): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
FOR some minutes yesterday during plenary session, there was a mild drama as Chairman, Senate Committee on Women Affairs, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, APC, Lagos Central raised alarm that the Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki has 'demoted' her.
Senator Oluremi Tinubu who is the wife of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, challenged Saraki for placing Senator Andy Uba higher than her during the adoption of votes and proceedings of Wednesday.
She raised the issue when Saraki asked her to second the motion by Senator Andy Uba, PDP, Anambra South. Saraki had at the commencement of yesterday's sitting asked Senator Uba to move the motion for the adoption of votes and proceedings in consonance with the tradition of the Senate.
Both Senator Tinubu and Saraki are second timer at the Upper Chamber as they have been at the Senate since 2011. When Senate President Saraki asked Senator Tinubu to second Uba's motion, she stood up, protested it, saying "I am protesting, I will second it grudgingly, I won't thank you for demoting me, God is here.

http://www.ilorin.info/fullnews.php?id=18154
Re: You Demoted Me,senator Tinubu Accuses Saraki by Immunity1(f): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Saraki power drunker born to rule mentality
Re: You Demoted Me,senator Tinubu Accuses Saraki by kossyablaze(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
E no concern me

(1) (Reply)

When A Bank Funded Buhari's Election Like Fayose's / A PHOTO For Nigeria's Geographical ORIENTATION / Photo : Nigerian Soldiers Pictured Observing Eid Prayers On The Battlefield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.