Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM (20081 Views)

"Accuser Of Professor Akindele Has Refused To Come Forward" - OAU Management / ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday / OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by engrlarex(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Thunder no strike reach OAU....if Student Union no Start Aluta, NASU go talk say NEPA too dey bring light start Gobe with school management, if ASUU no Start War with FG, SSANU go remember their unpaid Overtime Allowance, if MSSN and Muslim community No start Gbege, UJCN and MSSN go get quata, if everything kan dey peaceful Awo Boiz go talk say Our Zoo is not rich as UI own which is tantamount to a secondary school before u know dem don launch Aluta......OAU and GOBE be like 5&6.

Proudly Great Ife Alumnus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by OlujobaSamuel: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
I don't care what you think, I'll rather have a sch in Benin republic, this is just too much. we boast too much on mediocrity in this nation.
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by foody(f): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Don't worry , keep praying for God is in control.
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by Olalan(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Anybody that gets admitted into OAU is usually told to add +X to the number of years the duration of course ought to take. Despite this, the institution has continued to produce great academic scholars.
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by gbemmy2k10(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
1000 ways to die, be an Arsenal fan and attend Obafemi Awolowo University

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by eitsei(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
stephany007:
is uniben not a federal university
ask am o... Futa na private University abi? Honestly, I can't advice anyone that's about to write jamb to choose that school
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by Fynestboi: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
gbemmy2k10:
1000 ways to die, be an Arsenal fan and attend Obafemi Awolowo University

grin
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by refreshrate: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jossy4luv1:
All Federal Universities embarking on series of strikes,OAU is the next after UI and few other Universities. it's high time FG pays attention to University system and know what is really happening. We can just call all these strikes coincidences .

The most important is that we need to pray for this country.

FG headed by person dey no get waec na him go come think of universities closing ?

Guy you funny o

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by eitsei(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
Olalan:
Anybody that gets admitted into OAU is usually told to add +X to the number of years the duration of course ought to take. Despite this, the institution has continued to produce great academic scholars.
that's what you guys always use to fool yourselves, not talking about the past though but in recent times it's nothing
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by Olalan(m): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
eitsei:
that's what you guys always use to fool yourselves, not talking about the past though but in recent times it's nothing
To you it might be nothing but of a truth their products speak much about them.
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by Fynestboi: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
The month of June in OAU ever since I resumed has been marred with strike action or the other...
June 2013 - Dec 2013... ASUU strike
June 2014- Ibikunle-Management face off
June 2015 - NASU strike
June 2016- NASU strike

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by eitsei(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Olalan:
To you it might be nothing but of a truth their products speak much about them.
Yinmu
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by MakaveliTheDon(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
OAU striking since 1900 . omo OAU dey strike o . i thank God say dem no admit me i go dey like 200L. I Duff ma hat for OAU
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by Kunlexic(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
mhen.............. i hate this school with passion.............

and it's a federal school for that matter...............

while there mates are already preparing for second semester test.......

them still dey announce strike........

and them no get shame

nah only name them carry for head ......

i no fit advice my enemy to choose the school

i wonder when all this 2016/2017 aspirants gonna do screening sef..

cos that stupid babe chooose the school
why won't u hate it with passion when ur mental capacity can't enter the schl...
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by croSStodds(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
eitsei:
ask am o... Futa na private University abi? Honestly, I can't advice anyone that's about to write jamb to choose that school
Baba,you're right jare.I'm a student of the school and this strike upon strike bullshit don tire me.On a second thought,I'm even regretting picking the school sef.Their own don too much jareeee....
And dem go dey shout great IFe like it's a guarantee to a lucrative job after nysc.
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by Smone(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lol. That's why I like OAU. angry
Hail UniIlorin jare
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by whyx06(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ok
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by badassProdigy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
OAU... simply d best!!!
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by eitsei(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
croSStodds:
Baba,you're right jare.I'm a student of the school and this strike upon strike bullshit don tire me.On a second thought,I'm even regretting picking the school sef.Their own don too much jareeee....
And dem go dey shout great IFe like it's a guarantee to a lucrative job after nysc.
lol... Abi o... I don't know why some still choose that school. There's even a friend of mine who chose the school since 2012 and luckily for him he was admitted last year, resumed for his 100 level this year June and he hasn't even started anything now the school is on another indefinite strike...yet some people will be shouting great ife upandan abeg what's great in that? As if that's the way renowned great universities all over the world always do will they attain their great status?
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by Dream369: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Great Ife! Haters gon hate
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by eitsei(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kunlexic:
why won't u hate it with passion when ur mental capacity can't enter the schl...
I always laugh anytime oau students think anyone who doesn't like their school must have been denied admission because his brain capacity can't give him admission
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by croSStodds(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
eitsei:
lol... Abi o... I don't know why some still choose that school. There's even a friend of mine who chose the school since 2012 and luckily for him he was admitted last year, resumed for his 100 level this year June and he hasn't even started anything now the school is on another indefinite strike...yet some people will be shouting great ife upandan abeg what's great in that? As if that's the way renowned great universities all over the world always do will they attain their great status?
Since 2012?Hell,I'm sure baba go dey regret am now. The slow calendar has so many ominous implications,,,kunlexic might not know for now,I'm sure of the fact you're a pharmacy student,obviously,you're already aware of d fact you'll have to go for a year housemanship after your induction.This slow calendar of a thing kept my Elder bro and lots of his friends home for more than 9months just for the sake of seeking placement for internship.Why?He graduated so late to the extent most federal and teaching hospitals have already taken the house officers and interns they wanted,so when others were busy applying,he hadn't even begun his 2nd semester exam.If not for God's mercy,he would have spent more than a year @ home.
This strike of a thing is really detrimental to our future.Let's quit reiterating this lame slogan(great ife) of a thing and face the reality.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by Honesty007(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Iam sick of the way Money is controlling our lives in this country!!!
The system is such that if a minority can be followed by a majority getting small bribes,they stick to such corruption and bribery!!
As soon as the system is milked finished or it does notfavour them as before, the majority drifts away and camps with the new ones coming into the system
extortion,oppression and depression are the keywords of Nigerian universities.I see no good in them!!
Instead you pay for your good and get no or little services.
We are good,but lack services.unstable,unreliable,no safe or soundproof.u can't sleep with u two eyes closed.
UNCERTAINTY is the Mother of education at this LEVEL!!!
Gosh!!!! Smh
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jossy4luv1:
All Federal Universities embarking on series of strikes,OAU is the next after UI and few other Universities. it's high time FG pays attention to University system and know what is really happening. We can just call all these strikes coincidences .

The most important is that we need to pray for this country.

The president of the nation is presiding WITHOUT SSCE certificate.
You people did yours and passed. You did JAMB and passed again. Now you want University admission and uninterrupted studies.

Why exactly should the president give 2 *** about Education when he already has his job without any Education? Don't you know that he is threatened by the Educated smart alecs, all over twitter and all manner of social media?

Dude wishes you all stay ubeducated so he and his cronies continue RULING you ANYHOW he likes unopposed. Which problem does Nigeria have that Education cannot solve? He's annoyed that people are getting smart.
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by stevups(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
These ones are fighting for alawi, what of those who have not collected salary for six months?
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by stephany007: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kunlexic:
some people are just going to sch but not educated on proper way of making public statements. because someone is not in oau does not making him dull learn some common sense
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by stephany007: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kunlexic:
some people are just going to sch but not educated on proper way of making public statements. because someone is not in oau does not making him dull learn some common sense
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by Chuksemi(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Imsu ended their strike today. OAU started their own today. Good country. Good schools ;(
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by olaisababs(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
badassProdigy:
OAU... simply d best!!!
Sighted!
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by ArchNerd(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmmm!
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by Mopricelezz(f): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Chai... That my kid bro has already finished packing... Boredom reloaded.....
Re: OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM by olaisababs(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kunlexic:
Quite alright ,we know the school is great to some extent. It's however of great importance that yu stop having this kind of mentality. That's an illiterate thinking,I must confess. For the records, polytechnics are usually better than universities atimes. Being a student of OAU won't guarantee your future. All the best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attention! NOUN Has Just Released Its 3rd Batch Admission List: Go Check Your Names. / Top-up My Hnd To A Bsc In One Year / RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.