Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,525 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Make Fortune Through School Chalk Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Fortune Through School Chalk Business (586 Views)

Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC / Fortune Careers Limited / Help! I Need A Job Urgently To Help My Self Through School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Fortune Through School Chalk Business by oyega(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is another opportunity to make money from schools, seeing that our communities are surrounded by uncountable private schools, and children are being given birth to every seconds. In my streets alone, i could count not less than 18 private schools, not to talk of other streets in the neighbourhood, if this has not occur to you, you can check your streets and you will be surprise about your discovery. Oyega group of company is looking for Chalk distributor nationwide.

How it works: Schools use to buy in cartons. In the markets and bookshops a carton goes for the price of 700 to 800 naira, its all depend on your marketing skill. Oyega group of company is willing to sell at the rate of 500 naira per cartons, meaning, you stand to gain 200 naira for each cartons sold, whao!

Interested distributor must buy at least 10 cartons and can buy more than that, but must not be less than 10 cartons. We can deliver anywhere nation wide.

For more information and how to partner with us, call 07014142300.
Re: Make Fortune Through School Chalk Business by Analee(f): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
can i wok wif u?
Re: Make Fortune Through School Chalk Business by Analee(f): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
nt as a distributor bt as a worker
Re: Make Fortune Through School Chalk Business by oyega(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sorry, strictly for distributors
Re: Make Fortune Through School Chalk Business by IamQuins: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
oyega:
Sorry, strictly for distributors
Sori to say dz buh skuls no longer uses chalks, marker ti take ova.
Re: Make Fortune Through School Chalk Business by oyega(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sori to say dz buh skuls no longer uses chalks, marker ti take ova.
[/quote]

I challenge you to a research of schools you will be surprise at your findings. If you take 10 schools in your neighborhood, 6 to 7 of them are still using chalks. Quote me.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Baker Needed Urgently In Lagos / How Valid Please? / Front Desk Officers Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.