Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC (12711 Views)

Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? / Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Delbam: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Does anyone in the house have any idea about a company called Energy group or worldwide fortune DMCC recruiting into different roles. The worldwide fortune is based in dubai. Its a recent advert anyways.
Just want to know if its a genuine company. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Sbing: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
To be honest I saw it as well and it looks like one of those scam jobs. I guess you saw it on hotnigerianjobs or a similar site. From the long not really coherent write-up, to the weird email application address and the sketchy website. I doubt its a standard company. I guess since it doesnt cost to apply it may be worth the try.
I would advice anyone applying for such roles to remove their referee details. Just in case they are fraudulent.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by 4lake4real: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
What about sending your CV through DHL to dubai .The process needs verification truly before one jumps on it.

1 Like

Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Delbam: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Thanks @Sbing...was wondering about the email, the site and the company name...all in one. Just like u advised, no referee contact to be included in the CV..
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Chemmiespice: 7:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Did anyone get a feedback yet?
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2017
Chemmiespice:
Did anyone get a feedback yet?

Not yet. Did you send your CV via DHL? I did yet no response, only confirmation from DHL that it was delivered.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Chemmiespice: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Obi411:

Not yet. Did you send your CV via DHL? I did yet no response, only confirmation from DHL that it was delivered.

Yes, I sent mine too.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Chemmiespice I got a mail from them this evening.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
I also got mail this evening
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by maryrita(f): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Have been contacted as well with the assignment details. The company is a new company opened by Jimoh Ibrahim in dubai. Its not a scam. I can tell you that my source is genuine. Just do your best with the assignment. That's all I can say even tho I don't wish you to answer the assignment let alone do your best lol.
Sbing:
To be honest I saw it as well and it looks like one of those scam jobs. I guess you saw it on hotnigerianjobs or a similar site. From the long not really coherent write-up, to the weird email application address and the sketchy website. I doubt its a standard company. I guess since it doesnt cost to apply it may be worth the try.
I would advice anyone applying for such roles to remove their referee details. Just in case they are fraudulent.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Abosedee: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2017
Hi,just got a mail from them,has anyone gotten feedback after the assignment?
maryrita:
Have been contacted as well with the assignment details. The company is a new company opened by Jimoh Ibrahim in dubai. Its not a scam. I can tell you that my source is genuine. Just do your best with the assignment. That's all I can say even tho I don't wish you to answer the assignment let alone do your best lol.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by maryrita(f): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Abosedee:
Hi,just got a mail from them,has anyone gotten feedback after the assignment?
the deadline for submission of the assignment hasn't passed. It's 10th January. Let alone you will receive feedback after the assignment. Or have you done any assignment before this and after submitting your details?
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by oxbloodpolish(f): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
It still looks fishy. Has anyone else tried to make other findings?
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by chidonzy: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
has anybody send the answer to the email
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by chidonzy: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
please somebody should commets
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by MORACHI3065: 3:55am On Jan 11, 2018
chidonzy:
has anybody send the answer to the email

Yeah! I sent mine around 10.30pm yesterday.

It was my first Case Study , it was very tough especially if it was written yourself.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by chidonzy: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2018
@marachi what were your question
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by MORACHI3065: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2018
chidonzy:
@marachi what were your question

Pm me
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by preciousbaba: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
The case study was tough in deed... U needed to think deeply and not go outside the note
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by preciousbaba: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
I hope this company is actually recruiting... Can the stress put in it to ensure best performance was much... May God help us.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by preciousbaba: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
preciousbaba:
I hope this company is actually recruiting... Cos he stress put in it to ensure best performance was much... May God help us.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by preciousbaba: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
maryrita:
how far
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by preciousbaba: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
I learnt they've replied some today....
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by MORACHI3065: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
preciousbaba:

When and what was the content of their replies...

Kindly shed more light
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by EDWINOSAYUKI(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
maryrita:

Hello @Merita, have you heard anything from them?
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by EDWINOSAYUKI(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
preciousbaba:

Hello Precious, what is the response?
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by preciousbaba: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Did anyone receive acknowledge mail? Someone got. So am in doubt.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by beejay1(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2018
preciousbaba:
Did anyone receive acknowledge mail? Someone got. So am in doubt.

No, i did not get any acknowledgement mail. What role did they apply for. Sent you a private PM @preciousbaba.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by beejay1(m): 8:18am On Jan 18, 2018
Any update guys?

2 Likes

Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Dinma36(f): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
preciousbaba:
Please what was the reply.

1 Like

Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by archivaa: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2018
Please whats the reply? Let's help ourselves here with informations,it won't stop anybody from getting the job. Thanks
preciousbaba:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Banks Aptitude Test Format / Police Ranks And Their Salary Structure / Diageo Guinness Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.