Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues (24468 Views)

IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out / "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians / Kashamu To Fayose: Leave Buhari’s Wife Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by truthspeaks: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2016
grin who de talk pls? Na human being?
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by shegzan(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2016
mk Fayose sef do normal nah... Buhari, wetin dey sup..? guys no gbadun ur regime oo!!
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by hundredhundred: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2016
Goddex:
[size=18pt]Fake source

APC and lies. Checked the story on google and only APC sponsored bloggers are doing copy and paste.

Fake story
[/size]

Yeeboe man that want to die cos of Fayose. Dont you have shame?

Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by Etinosajay(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2016
K
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by bamite(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Aswear 9ja na d most entertaining country in the world. Too much drama
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2016
Kashamu asking Fayose to waive immunity cheesy why don't you first lead the way, show him how it's done and go to US to clear your name if you have nothing to hide?

PDP is really pissing me off, instead of constituting themselves into a viable opposition, they are fighting amongst themselves like Olunloyo and Aboderin.
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by soul2: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by Elebiju: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2016
Goddex:
Aisha Muhammadu Buhari is a thief!
APC bloggers at work to divert our attention
.....And Goddex is a wailer.

Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by Nellybank(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2016
I really wish I was from Iraq or syria... A country were criminals have special reservation for their positions but in Nigeria criminals are seen as the highest noise makers. Imagine fayose acusing aisha, the suprising one is buruji also putting his mouth in this issue. Hmm. Wonder shall never end
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by ybalogs(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2016
Didn't know Buruji Kashamu has this much sense oooo. I'm totally in support of all he advised and I'm also lending my voice to tell Governor Fayose to just show the world that he's not guilty at all. Abi conductors no fit make upto 300 million Naira neh?
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by Felincous(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2016
Goddex:

Which one is papertalk?
How old is this boy sef?
Do you swallow every gabbage from the net hook line and sinker?
Ur sentiment has blocked ur sense of reasoning
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by TheCurse: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose, ti e ti ba eh!
Translation: E don set for you grin
As in, your soup don cook!

Do a simple google image search for tout governor grin

Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by kingkhaleed: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Result of osogbo weed buruji don high
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by emerged01(m): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by Adekunleideology(m): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2016
We all must join hands to make "Nigeria" a better place. Irrespective of our tribes,ethnicity,party affiliations and religious lines. We should never forget that our unity is in our diversity and our bond is in our differences ...Nigeria..Good People Great Nation.

Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2016
Response loading... ;DResponse loading...
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by sunny2k: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Tell Kashamu dt NDLEA agents r on patrol towards his house
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by farida20: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2016
Aaah! Nigerians are not patriotic at all. cry
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by deebsman1(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Politics is indeed dirty. A game of no permanent loyalty, basically being driving by interests. grin kiss

Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by MKO4ever(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2016
I thought these guys were friends

Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by ebenholer(m): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2016
That is a biased statement from Kasamu. In ensuring true fight against corruption, u don't have to have a sacred cow if u have Godly fear in u.
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by nightmile: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2016
From their names we can deduce that the only Criminally minded tribe are the ones supporting criminality in Nigeria.

Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by popsonbj: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2016
phlemzy:
Has Kashamu now decamped to APC? This is an anti-party act. Or could it be that he's trying to reason straight without political sentiments?
One does NOT need to decamp before saying
the truth!
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by Tmaritas76(m): 9:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Sometimes I can't understand people,see buruji kashamu advising fayose,has he forgotten so quick that he refuse to submite to US for investigation on his alleged drug peddling.see pot calling kettle black.shameless old fools.
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by humbleself242(m): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2016
Feyisetan and Fayose they are Gunners
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by RavinWolf(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2016
For the first time, Buruji has impressed me. PDP, IPOD; NDA, Red Scorpions, Wailers... Pls take note.

Omonigeriarere:

Chief Wailer! I know you are disappointed because the news has nothing to do with PMB. I know you could have started having orgasm here if it is a news like: -

1. Buhari undergoes ear surgery.

2. US Doctor advised Buhari to resign.

3. Buhari fell down on his way to Aso Rock.

4. Southwest burns as ND militants strike

Here are the google results about the subject matter - https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=C8RqV4rkL9DU8AeJ14GgDw&gws_rd=ssl#q=Leave+Buhari%27s+wife+out+of+your+woe+-+Buruji
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by just2ok(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2016
hagmond1:
Even some pdp members are ashamed of fayose,except for ipob youths
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by shugaboy6102(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2016
If i were fayose i would make sure i drag as many people as i could with me down especially those whom he trusted who could have betrayed him.if Buruji really said this, then he must be the most useless human being ever liveth.
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by shugaboy6102(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2016
Tmaritas76:
Sometimes I can't understand people,see buruji kashamu advising fayose,has he forgotten so quick that he refuse to submite to US for investigation on his alleged drug peddling.see pot calling kettle black.shameless old fools.
don't mind the 2 faced hypocrite
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2016
If Buruji said this truly, please love me some Buruji kashamu kiss
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by KYO1: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose is the architect of his own problems,he lost concentration and became a loud mouthed fellow,blaming PMB on every facets of the economy even his personal life."the kettle calling the pot black"meanwhile in Ekiti there is no infrastructural development ,workers salaries being owed for months,people are suffering.I wonder the kind of leaders we have in this country.
Re: Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Buruji single handedly financed 60% of Fayose election. I know what m saying cos m from Ekiti. Later Fayose never allowed him to be Tinubu of Ekiti and came about creating another caucus of PDP to work against Fayose ; my uncle is the caucus legal adviser so m sure of what m saying. So Buruji should shut up his mouth and drive! Fayose will win this battle I believe! Fayose do talk to much but to his credit, he always have concrete evidence to back himself up. And if you never know, Fayose has a man close to FG as his informant.

Ekweremadu: PDP Reveals Why Forces Are After Deputy Senate President / Bandits Kidnap 3 Travellers In Ekiti After Gun Battle With Soldiers / Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures