Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Five Most Common Blogging Problems - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Five Most Common Blogging Problems (5052 Views)

Bloggers Helping Bloggers: Post All Your Blogging Problems Here / How To Prevent The Most Common Application Attacks Against Websites / Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Aphatech: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
So, as a tribute to the great bloggers who faced these challenges and to those who is thinking to start a blog, today I will be discussing the 5 most common blogging problems.

1. Topic For Next Post
Why is this a problem?
Well believe me, most bloggers does not start blogging because of passion. It’s because they find as the easiest way to generate income.
And if one start blogging with the aim of money-making, they usually end up choosing the most- profitable niche for blogging, on which they might not have any
interest.
So eventually, they find it hard to find topic for their blog post. I find a lot of such bloggers who doesn’t have any interest in the topic they blog about and the phrase NEXT BLOG POST is usually a nightmare for them tongue.

2. Time To Concentrate On Blogging
Whether you blog for money or for passion, time doesn’t compromises for anyone. And you find it relatively hard to concentrate on your blog unless you have completely isolated yourself for blogging.
Time is a major problem especially for students, employees etc who have tiring works all day. And after all these chaos, they blog within the remaining time. So people who blog partially find Time a major problem unless on weekends or holidays !

3. Income
As I said above, if you are blogging for money, then this problem should appear first. Every pro-bloggers says that you should only start to think about income at least after 6 months of blogging.
But what we see is that as soon as their blog’s age reaches 1-2 months, many bloggers start to apply for AdSense and other platforms. And most often, they gets rejected by Adsense and quit blogging. If your main reason for blogging is money and you have no patience for earning them, then you’re not going to earn from blog at all ! And for others, who is not able to make a good amount from blogging. Just concentrate on your articles and readers, because they are the one that generates income for you.

4. Competition
This is often faced by bloggers who race to increase their blog’s rankings. With the so-called blogosphere getting more and more populated every day, you need to work really hard to reach the extremes of blogging! Blogging needs passion, and moreover you need ideas. Ideas that can help you write,write and write more to gain readers and popularity. The best way to get popular is to choose your favorite niche [Of which you have idea] and start writing.

5. Response
Duh ! Here comes the main problem. By saying response, what I mean is 3 things
* Traffic
* Subscribers
* Comments

Traffic is something that keeps your blog alive. If you are very much concerned about traffic, then it is recommended that you spend some months in researching for trends in blogging before you start your own blog.
Also do keep in mind to update your blog with regular happenings in your niche. This way readers will feel your content fresher and useful and you’ll start having a flow of traffic.

Subscribers is something that reflects whether your blog’s becoming successful or no. The more a reader feels your content useful, the more is the chance that he/she would subscribe and refer your blog in the future too!

Comments can be referred as the direct and immediate response for your articles by readers.
Many say that WordPress blogs get more comments because of their CommentLuv feature.
But I believe that content is the factor that makes a reader to comment.

Hey! You have just finish reading my tutorial, do me a favour by taking 5seconds to share this post. It wont take a sting outta you!
Dont forget to COMMENT!!!

Source: www.nct.com.ng

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by fattbabakay(m): 6:37am On Jun 23, 2016
When it comes to competitions, there are some top guns who are always sitting on top of google search results, you can't just take them out. Lol
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Apelex(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2016
K

Well said OP
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by myners007: 6:39am On Jun 23, 2016
Blogging is all about blabbing. The OP just succeeded in gibbering a gibberish

1 Like

Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by joey150(m): 6:39am On Jun 23, 2016
The way you people talk about this blog..even if it was profitable, trust a naija man not to tell you it is, rather he will tell you all the problems.

None of you ever admit you make considerable amount of dollars from adsense..always problem about this and that...

When i get una time, i go join una blogging.

Have a nice day today y'all.stay positive!!

6 Likes

Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by kenbee(f): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2016
In summary, A good blogger must have PASSION, be DEDICATED, must start a HUNGRY blogger, be EDUCATED and lastly, be PATIENTLY GREEDY.

in other words, A blogger MUST be a good ENTREPRENUER

1 Like

Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by wizkidblogger(f): 6:48am On Jun 23, 2016
Is there any business without problem or challenges? Nice write up though...
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Oyiboman69: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2016
mama nkechi good morning ooo,I beg, how much for basket of garri now?
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by realGURU(m): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2016
Ok aphatech, i have a blog, but can't sign up to adsense with a url A but if i change to other blog url say B the sign up process continues, what could be the problem?
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Julius2214(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2016
wizyhuma:
my blogsite is down, not responsive.... what do i do?
Is it hosted on blogger or WordPress?
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by iamjayboss(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2016
Aphatech:
So, as a tribute to the great bloggers who faced these challenges and to those who is thinking to start a blog, today I will be discussing the 5 most common blogging problems.
1. Topic For Next Post
Why is this a problem?
Well believe me, most bloggers does not start blogging because of passion. It’s because they find as the easiest way to generate income.
And if one start blogging with the aim of money-making, they usually end up choosing the most- profitable niche for blogging, on which they might not have any
interest.
So eventually, they find it hard to find topic for their blog post. I find a lot of such bloggers who doesn’t have any interest in the topic they blog about and the phrase NEXT BLOG POST is usually a nightmare for them tongue.
Whether you blog for money or for passion, time doesn’t compromises for anyone. And you find it relatively hard to concentrate on your blog unless you have completely isolated yourself for blogging.
Time is a major problem especially for students, employees etc who have tiring works all day. And after all these chaos, they blog within the remaining time. So people who blog partially find Time a major problem unless on weekends or holidays !
3. Income
As I said above, if you are blogging for money, then this problem should appear first. Every pro-bloggers says that you should only start to think about income at least after 6 months of blogging.
But what we see is that as soon as their blog’s age reaches 1-2 months, many bloggers start to apply for AdSense and other platforms. And most often, they gets rejected by Adsense and quit blogging. If your main reason for blogging is money and you have no patience for earning them, then you’re not going to earn from blog at all ! And for others, who is not able to make a good amount from blogging. Just concentrate on your articles and readers, because they are the one that generates income for you.
4. Competition
This is often faced by bloggers who race to increase their blog’s rankings. With the so-called blogosphere getting more and more populated every day, you need to work really hard to reach the extremes of blogging! Blogging needs passion, and moreover you need ideas. Ideas that can help you write,write and write more to gain readers and popularity. The best way to get popular is to choose your favorite niche [Of which you have idea] and start writing.
5. Response
* Traffic
* Subscribers
* Comments
Traffic is something that keeps your blog alive. If you are very much concerned about traffic, then it is recommended that you spend some months in researching for trends in blogging before you start your own blog.
Also do keep in mind to update your blog with regular happenings in your niche. This way readers will feel your content fresher and useful and you’ll start having a flow of traffic.
Subscribers is something that reflects whether your blog’s becoming successful or no. The more a reader feels your content useful, the more is the chance that he/she would subscribe and refer your blog in the future too!
Comments can be referred as the direct and immediate response for your articles by readers.
Many say that WordPress blogs get more comments because of their CommentLuv feature.
Hey! You have just finish reading my tutorial, do me a favour by taking 5seconds to share this post. It wont take a sting outta you!

Nice post indeed but you didnt talk of power and money to buy data, do you know i always buy fuel to power my generator?
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by UjSizzle(f): 7:18am On Jun 23, 2016
Laziness to write even when you have topics grin
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by bunmioguns(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2016
Blogging is a full time job

It is not easy

2 Likes

Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Agriman(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2016
Anyway, the writer don't need to write out these problems. newbies can easily pissed off with these long epistle. he should have written guides to overcome the problems. Though, the problems are real but the main thing towards a successful blogging is to choose a rightful niche and give time for your blog before thinking money. you can't start today and keep expecting dollars.....blogging is not magic
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Doubleoo(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2016
Personally, i don't think topic for next blog is a problem. Laziness is. Getting topics to write around in yoyr inche is extremely easy if you can do some research.
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by careercrew1: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2016
UjSizzle:
Laziness to write even when you have topics grin
Well not really laziness but I will say is lack of time that is another factor
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Victorakats(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2016
For me though, my top challenges is
*Power
*Internet Providers
*Limited Time.

I have all networks but sometimes you can imagine how slow and disappointing they can be even when their data bundle is exorbitant to say the least!

For relationship, dating, and marriage articles, kindly visit www.amaraofficial.com.
Thank you sincerely.
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by sadediji2(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2016
Aphatech:

1. Topic For Next Post
Why is this a problem?
interest.

3. Income

4. Competition

5. Response
* Traffic
* Subscribers
* Comments

Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2016
wizyhuma:

What's your blog url?
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by darlington15(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2016
blogging is all about passion,just enjoy doing it.
check out my blog: www.technetcruz.com
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Aare2050(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2016
good write up. you guys should help me review my blog. www.freedsoccertips..com
thanks
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by prof800(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2016
good write up.
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by spydeer(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
fattbabakay:
When it comes to competitions, there are some top guns who are always sitting on top of google search results, you can't just take them out. Lol

you can be ahead of them if

you are using a better host and hosting package than them

if u post better and unique content than them

if YU ARE A GURU IN SEO, Most important one

If you are more patient than them and if the architecture of uu blog or site is better than theirs in terms of seo and ease of use and bla bla

I am an example, I am taking out all those in my genre online, they know nothing about internet and that is where we sail and conquer...it only gonna take some time
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by tomholly: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
ok now

If you need any of our services below

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce website Development (magento, opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by nancy4nast(f): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
nice one op, the guru of nct.com.ng
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Flirtyjane(f): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dont ask me to teach you how to blog - Use this brilliant opportunity.

The Team Bloggers is organizing a four days online class to teach all you need to know about blogging and blog monetization.

Learning Methodology

This training will be highly interactive, with a mix of theory and practical sessions. Participants will have the opportunity to have practical experience, learn from others through group discussions and be exposed your skills through a series of individual and group exercises.

Full details at http://www.follownewsupdate.com/2016/06/learn-how-to-blog-and-become-indepedent.html

or

http://www.mazinoweb.com/2016/06/mastering-act-of-blogging.html

or

http://www.techrammer.com/2016/06/training-on-blogging-and-blog-monetization-is-coming-up-dont-miss-out/
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Aphatech: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
fattbabakay:
When it comes to

You can take kick them out and replace it with your blog, you just need to follow the right principles. And we have all the principles at www.nct.com.ng
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Aphatech: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
wizyhuma:
I can help you, meet me at: www.nct.com.ng cant be discussing everything here.
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Aphatech: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
realGURU:
Ok aphatech, i have a blog, but can't sign up to adsense with a url A but if i change to other blog url say B the sign up process continues, what could be the problem?
can you please explain everything in details to me at www.nct.com.ng I will be there to help you. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? / Connecting External Server To Local Database / Download Free Linda Ikeji's Blog Blogger Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.