Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? (5053 Views)

Host With Tfhost, The Best Hosting Company As Recognized By Nira / Are Bloggers Really Financially Free? (an Insight Into The Claim Unto Bloggers) / Why Are Bloggers Writing Shorter And Shorter Posts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by Tunexclusive(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
Bloggers are n0t recordnize in nigerian government - why??

Nigerian Government have look down on Bloqqers seriously. . . . Cant they see USA, KOREA, S0UTH AFRICA, and some other c0untry whare Bloqqing is Leqalise nd welcome? I must said, they are the one that gave g0t to the president Elect Of USA to said, he will ban Nigerian Fr0m Net, as he claim they are the owner Of WWW. . . . .

What are your view guys? Drop c0mment, d0nt just read and Go, sh0w s0me supp0rt
Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by Ovokoo: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
What kind of recognition do you want from the Nigerian government?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by emeijeh(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Tunexclusive:

Nigerian Government have look down on Bloqqers seriously. . . . Cant they see USA, KOREA, S0UTH AFRICA, and some other c0untry whare Bloqqing is Leqalise nd welcome? I must said, they are the one that gave g0t to the president Elect Of USA to said, he will ban Nigerian Fr0m Net, as he claim they are the owner Of WWW. . . . .

What support? Please go and work on your writing skill and english.
No offence tho'

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by reportnaija(m): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
this headline is chilling...
pls edit it asap
Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by marykaydee: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Because there are not genuine bloggers in Nigeria . All they do is put up controversial headlines for the sake of money..These headlines are mostly lies or speculation...Nigeria doesnt newd them

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 15, 2016
abeg which and is recordnize
Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by jeyselassie(m): 12:48am On Nov 15, 2016
omo guy make I send brighter grammer to u.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by Frankiss44(m): 2:06am On Nov 15, 2016
I hope you are not a blogger? Because this English of yours might just be one of the reasons

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by clydedaniels(m): 6:41am On Nov 15, 2016
They peddle anything; news, rumour, gossip, poo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by warlord24(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2016
you are very much right...

you want to get noticed by them?
it simple.. just write something BAD about the government...

and you will be recognised...

***splash*** converted my #2000 to 44k ... it was'nt that hard but it was easy... call me.. thays the number bellow...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2016
When you have only rumours and fables...
Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2016
Captivating Caption,

Bad Rendition.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by rottenPussy: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2016
Please don't ridicule bloggers.

You can't compare bloggers in countries like USA with those in Nigeria. Nigeria bloggers are mostly copy blogger and those who are not copyblogger is just common social journalist - nothing technical to draw attention..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by johnstar(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2016
K
Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by jeeqaa7(m): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2016
is seun a blogger?
Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2016
rottenPussy:
d

Ur sobriquet shows ure a guy using a female handle. No lady will choose such derogatory handle

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by essencestore: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2016
Tunexclusive:

With this write up..you can't be recognized in your neighborhood. Talkless... undecided

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by oostin: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2016
Why should they be recognized when all they do is spread lies, rumours, falsehood and unverified news. Even when they report accurate news it is copy and paste. The "r" word that suits bloggers is regulated not recognized.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2016
emeijeh:

What support? Please go and work on your writing skill and english.
No offence tho'

Why the insult?

Is that the answer he asked for??
Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by ednut1(m): 6:48am On Nov 15, 2016
because most of them are liars. posting lies for d sake of traffic. imo anyone who posts false info nd lies shud be arrested. also they lack professionalism
Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2016
Tunexclusive:

Soon

When corruption ends
Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by trishapal(f): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Why should they be recognised? A true blogger should not be yearning for government recognition but fight all by him/herself to be a relevant force in the industry. When you achieve it, government will find you and advertise political campaigns on your blog.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by rottenPussy: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Ur sobriquet shows ure a guy using a female handle. No lady will choose such derogatory handle
Quote me again when you are ready to speak English

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Bloggers are recognised, but mostly for the wrong reasons.
I guess by recognition you meant approved
For a news to be authentic it needs approval from an editor.
If you are not the direct source of news it should be credited to the main source. Nigerian bloggers are just plagiarist.
There is no atom of creativity even when its clear its copy and paste.
Blogging is done for passion not money, reverse is the case in Nigeria.
And much more.

The below picture is a reflection of most Nigerian blogs.
All subjects no speciality.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by fkj950ax(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2016
OP needs to learn how how to write properly in English.

This is one of the reason blogging is where it is today as stated by the OP.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by Eibams60(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2016
shey na for govt dem dey work nii
Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by divinelove(m): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Tunexclusive:

U shld be more worried about your bad English and use of keyboard

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 15, 2016
Tunexclusive:

Which government will take a blogger that writes like this seriously.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by admax(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by sakalisis(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2016
[quote][/quote]
Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by eph12(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2016
What kind of English is this? cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? by NeChErEnO1(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2016
First recognize ur grammer and writing skills b4 looking 4what d Government should recognize. No insult plz

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Free Linda Ikeji's Blog Blogger Template / I Need A A Classified Ads Like Jiji Script Or Wordpress Premium Theme / Please How Do I Increase Traffic On My Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.