Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) (4461 Views)

Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
US COURT DOCUMENTS REVEAL AISHA BUHARI’S INVOLVEMENT IN THE ATIKU-JEFFERSON SCANDAL

The United States Justice Department, revealed that the All Progressive Congress, APC, Presidential Candidate, Muhammadu Buhari’s wife, Aisha Buhari (posing as Buhari’s daughter), was used as conduit and engaged in fraudulent wire transfers, from her Nigerian account in favour of Congressman Jefferson, via the ANJ Group LLC.

The US District Court Memo, states that Congressman William J. Jefferson, between August 2000 and August 2005, sought hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of himself and family members.

In return, the defendant used his congressional office to promote the business interests of bribe- paying companies, whose very success was dependent upon the approvals of certain United States and West African government agencies and officials.
Congressman Jefferson, further compounded his criminal culpability by conspiring with others to pay a bribe to the then-sitting Vice President of Nigeria.

The WhistleNG, in an exclusive report, stated that in hushed and sometimes cryptic taped recorded.

Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by jlinkd78(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
k
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by mrjangaweed: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
we all know that Fayose was right
aisha is just a corrupt bastard prostitute imp without any atom of dignity.

corruption fighting my foot
Buhari is a certified terrorist old hag cattle rearing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla worst president ever since mankind.

ride on Fayose the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive cool

cc
Omenka modath ngeneukwenu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by agabaI23(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
Not that I do not believe it but I want a link to this...
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by JAMANZE: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Buhari is leading Nigeria to destruction. Anybody that criticises him has case to answer with EFCC, killing opposition thereby returning Nigeria to the era of military rule. Agreed he is old and has non functional IQ but i pity our youth (zombies) who will always drum support for him in the social media knowing that buhari is using his position to fight his enemies. The law is respecter of nobody so take the anti corruption war to your party and also to your wife. This is the only way that DEMOCRACY would be deepened in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by biazarre(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
nonsense!!! where is d source of dis news.... Mr op u can't just come here to type dis kind of petty write up n want us to believe ur story... give us a strong evidence to believe or little story..... aaarrrgghhh I don tire jare!!!!

2 Likes

Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by lytech1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
I knew the news was true from the onset...
The way AISHAT respond to Fayose makes the news looks real...

But the war is too much for fayose to fight alone

He should have make use of his mouth properly

Now he land himself in a problem he can't even tackle alone..

He should have learn from Dasuki and kanu how devilish buhari was when he comes to punishing people he hate..

May God save you from what u just lan ur self into oooo

3 Likes

Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
biazarre:
nonsense!!! where is d source of dis news.... Mr op u can't just come here to type dis kind of petty write up n want us to believe ur story... give us a strong evidence to believe or little story..... aaarrrgghhh I don tire jare!!!!
agabaI23:
Not that I do not believe it but I want a link to this...
http://www.igberetvnews.com/33306
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
[s]
mrjangaweed:

Buhari is a certified terrorist old hag cattle rearing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla worst president ever since mankind.

ride on Fayose the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive cool

cc
[/s]

Have you eaten before coming for tonight's shift? Remember say fayose no get money to pay for your pay per post services anymore cos ice block don dey him account. Anyway you will join ekiti workers on protest/strike when hunger wire u grin

8 Likes

Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by crazymommy(f): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
blueto:

http://www.igberetvnews.com/33306
Mtcheww..all this useless bloggers sef...igbere ko Egbere ni..where is the tape your news claim they have??the tape is still on sea??grin liars....

2 Likes

Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by adamumansurzang(m): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
mrjangaweed:

cc
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos)

US COURT DOCUMENTS REVEAL AISHA BUHARI’S INVOLVEMENT IN THE ATIKU-JEFFERSON SCANDAL

The United States Justice Department, revealed that the All Progressive Congress, APC, Presidential Candidate, Muhammadu Buhari’s wife, Aisha Buhari(posing as Buhari’s daughter), was used as conduit and engaged in fraudulent wire transfers, from her Nigerian account in favour of Congressman Jefferson, via the ANJ Group LLC.

The US District Court Memo, states that Congressman William J. Jefferson, between August 2000 and August 2005, sought hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of himself and family members.

In return, the defendant used his congressional office to promote the business interests of bribe-paying companies, whose very success was dependent upon the approvals of certain United States and West African government agencies and officials.

Congressman Jefferson, further compounded his criminal culpability by conspiring with others to pay a bribe to the then-sitting Vice President of Nigeria.

The WhistleNG, in an exclusive report, stated that in hushed and sometimes cryptic taped recorded conversations, Congressman Jefferson, explained in details how the success of the Nigerian telecommunications venture depended on bribing the Vice President of Nigeria, who the defendant described as “really corrupt.”

The US District Court during their investigation, also revealed that Williams Jefferson, in one of his numerous bribe schemes, wired $170,000 to a Nigerian account in the name of Aisha Buhari.

“During the investigation of his numerous bribe schemes, law enforcement agents learned of several wire transfers from offshore territories into U.S. financial accounts, that were either controlled by the defendant or whose proceeds were made available forhis benefit.

See Donald C. Semesky, Jr., Tr. at 104 – 116; see also Government Exhibits 36-87(6/26/02 $170,000 wire transfer from account in Nigeria in the name of Aisha Buhari, to an account in the name of TheANJ Group, LLC, identifying “William Jefferson” as Beneficiary), Government Exhibits 36-90 and 36-91 (11/28/03$50,000 wire transfer from account in British Virgin Islands in the name of Dawson Creek Traders to an account in the name of Jefferson Interests, Inc.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, in their report dated June 22, 2006 also stated that former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, was summoned by the US government for Investigation into the iGate/NDTV business deals involving Congressman Jefferson, which also contained Haija Aisha M. Buhari’s bank records and transfer history.

Reports from New York Times Story (April 29, 2007) revealed Aisha Buhari on the dubious $1.2m campaigning contract, to help the former Akwa Ibom State Gov., Obong Attah, boost his image and attract investment to Akwa Ibom in his bid to become President of Nigeria, as well as a contract where Aisha Buhari, served as a consultant to orchestrate enormous name golfers to go to the opening of the Uyo Golf Resort,commissioned by former Governor, Obong Attah.

As indicated by the New York Times story, “she (Aisha Buhari) told him that her father was the former military ruler ofNigeria, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, and that her American friends included politicians like Mr. Jefferson of Louisiana.”

The former Governor, also verified the claim by the New York Times when he said, he knows Ms. Buhari’s daughter, who is still a powerful Nigerian politician, by reputation. He also met her,he said, in 2001 when she accompanied a group of American politicians that included Mr. Jefferson to Akwa Ibom, to see oil-related pollution problems there.

“All I needed to do was ask Aisha if she knew him,” Mr. Attah recalls.General Buhari, has since denied that Aisha Buhari is his daughter, in spite of the contrary proofs, pretty much as he denied his adopted son, Mr. Mohammed Buhari, who was likewise captured in May 2014, by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for swindling a woman Mrs. Nwokwocha Florence, of N20m to put resources into an oil and gas business with a guarantee to make mouthwatering returns to the woman.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/33306/3

1 Like

Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by tomakint: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2016
It can only get messier! Definitely, Fayose knows what he is talking about.
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by zdeen: 12:06am On Jun 23, 2016
See what Baba Obj said..

Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by M4gunners: 12:18am On Jun 23, 2016
Hehehe it's getting interesting.
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by AceRoyal: 3:19am On Jun 23, 2016
Those speaking out against Fayose and supporting this tyrannical government have no idea what leadership or democracy means.
A government that silences anyone that speaks against it doesn't mean well for the country.
Yes Fayose might have gone overboard but GEJ suffered worse and yet we had peace.
I'm not in support of corruption but selective justice is in itself injustice and corruption.
If this government continues this bad precedent,2019 would be a do or die affair that might lead to the lose of life of so many Nigerians on a very massive scale,that is if there is still one Nigeria by then.

Too many educated Nigerian,yet very few knowledgeable and wise ones.

I love my Country but I'm ashamed of our leaders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 23, 2016
Igberetv news?

So the US Govt decided to speak directly to a blogger.

1 Like

Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 23, 2016
AceRoyal:
Those speaking out against Fayose and supporting this tyrannical government have no idea what leadership or democracy means.
A government that silences anyone that speaks against it doesn't mean well for the country.
Yes Fayose might have gone overboard but GEJ suffered worse and yet we had peace.
I'm not in support of corruption but selective justice is in itself injustice and corruption.
If this government continues this bad precedent,2019 would be a do or die affair that might lead to the lose of life of so many Nigerians on a very massive scale,that is if there is still one Nigeria by then.

Do you understand what it means to "silence" an opposition?
If you're going to openly criticize a serving govt. both locally and internationally atleast have a clean record. Is that too much to ask for?
If you look at the governors of some the most successful state in nigeria, you'll observe that they barely even have time on their hands to criticize anybody, but this fvcking guy called fayose is always on Nairaland refreshing pages for hours on end looking for the latest article on buhari while you have a whole to govern. I cant imagine what it must be like for people in ekiti, knowing that your governor only exist to critisize the president. Fustrating i tell you.
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by Benjoh(m): 5:35am On Jun 23, 2016
And you are so serious as if you're saying the truth,well no wonder they say, for those that will enter paradise would do a great hard-working likewise those that love to enter hell fire. author=mrjangaweed post=46832832]we all know that Fayose was right

cc
[/quote]
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by TheCurse: 5:51am On Jun 23, 2016
Confirmation bias: The wish or attitude to jump on any spurious claims to support a thinly held belief.

Before you type sh1t and dip your brain further into toxic excrement, why don't you ask for a link or a source of the news you are chomping down your throat.

link as in: L-I-N-K
source as in: S-O-U-R-C-E

Don't let them use your dull brains to assist in destroying the nation for their own selfish intents. Corruption is indeed fighting back! undecided
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by chernest2002: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2016
This country is full of criminals, even Aisha buhari. Nigeria sorry.
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by Godside: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2016
AceRoyal:

Jesus....why dont you just ask if fayose committed the crime or not . I love my Country but I'm ashamed of our youth
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by Mboi: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2016
The youths of this country have sold their brains to the dogs. I don't know if it is because of too much pampering from parents or something. They don't even behave like people that were sent to school at all. Do schools still study "Government" as a subject in secondary schools these days? If they do, I don't think the able youths of this country today will be this daft when it comes to government affairs of this country. They applaud and celebrate autocracy without knowing thinking it's democracy. They laugh and support anarchy not knowing they do so and I believe it's because they lack the primary knowledge of what Democracy is all about.
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by moshmusth(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2016
All we want is for Aisha Buhari to visit usa the same was said of buriji kasham
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by mrjangaweed: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2016
[s]
wastedsperm:
[s][/s]

Have you eaten before coming for tonight's shift? Remember say fayose no get money to pay for your pay per post services anymore cos ice block don dey him account. Anyway you will join ekiti workers on protest/strike when hunger wire u grin
[/s]
what's this one saying
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2016
Mboi:
The youths of this country have sold their brains to the dogs. I don't know if it is because of too much pampering from parents or something. They don't even behave like people that were sent to school at all. Do schools still study "Government" as a subject in secondary schools these days? If they do, I don't think the able youths of this country today will be this daft when it comes to government affairs of this country. They applaud and celebrate autocracy without knowing thinking it's democracy. They laugh and support anarchy not knowing they do so and I believe it's because they lack the primary knowledge of what Democracy is all about.
and the worst part of it all if u don't support or laud wat buhari is turning this country into u would b termed a wailer and all kind of insult are hurled at u.smh for nigerian youth...that's y tis old useless politicians always use our head.
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by pode(m): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2016
Watching in 4D
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by Babalegba(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2016
Are there no effective libel laws in Nigeria. I think Aisha Buhari should make an example out of one of you intellectually stunted mischievous loud semi illiterates
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
blueto:
Lalasticlala

http://www.igberetvnews.com/33306/3 .
The site is know longer working.
I suspect the govt may have vitiated it because it discloses the flaws of Buhari's wife.
Re: US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) by mariodon: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Igberetv news?

So the US Govt decided to speak directly to a blogger.

God bless you. I even didnt see where The First lady has been indicted in all what was posted. US govt will never speak to an individual

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari For No Reason? / Buhari Had Successfully Pushed Ndi Igbo Into Cattle Business / VIDEO: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Cause Havoc In Igangan, Slaughter Police Officers,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.