Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election (33342 Views)

Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG / NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. / We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by Samseen(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2016
No problem.... Abeg no mention my name join o, na favour i do you

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by gformula: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose once bitten twice shy... As a Yoruba man I have always expected you to be wise nevertheless you always paraded yourself as an untouchable and unshakable intrepid tout. If you have not heard that sage that says,Who is above is above all, you are not original from Oduduwa.
You know why, God made us custodian of wisdom and other tribes think we are too cunning...

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by tinsel: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2016
This man is a real nuisance. He should remember that in his bid to witch hunt zenit millions of lives are involved.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2016
Person wey chop rice with stew and person wey lick the stew comot for bone no be the same stew dem chop?

Person mess quiet mess e smell...person mess loud mess e smell....all mess no be mess?

E dey possible to crack bone quietly? Abi e dey possible to nakeed come outside make people see u say u wear cloth?

Fayose matter be like monkey own..... dem say when time don reach for monkey to die every tree wey e try hold go dey draw like draw soup.

The person wey swear for Fayose go dey where e dey now dey throw party. Fayose is cursed and his being made governor of Ekiti has set the state back several years.

No single achievement from him in his state besides trying to wrestle with the federal government.

His wahala be like where u throw Humblesmith enter ring with Brock lesner say make e go destroy Lesner. Dem go use am do press up tire.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by firo08(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2016
wastedsperm:
smiley if fayose is finally nailed, i will buy sharwama for Mynd44, suya for lalasticlala and pay for 2 years web hosting of nairaland on behalf of oga seun as celebration for the demise of the Thug-nor of the state known as the fountain of knowledge. Fayose is an embarrassment to we yoruba people and Nigerians at large. He has successfully dug his political grave in the name of opposition and "I'm not a coward" grin one of his advisers must be an IPOB yoot who sees stupidity as bravery. Aisha don deny fayoshit, Ribadu don clear the air, Zenith bank don avoid am, even tonyebarcanista a PDP supporter is in support of the ice block buhari put on his account. At the end of the day, we shall all laugh at his mumunity and foolishness when he becomes the first governor to be disgraced out of office twice. God bless everybody that voted for buhari cool
my friend you are the coward..
Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by hotdi(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose thinks he can cheat nature, he can't shy away from the fact that Arms deal money was used for his election.
Even top military officers were under his command to that effect. The military officers faced retirement because of him.
This investigation is long over due.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by Elebiju: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2016
Acidosis:

You're wrong.

Why is everyone running and hiding under the carpet because of a shameless tyrant?

People should learn to speak, act, and stand by their actions.

How can someone sponsor Fayose's campaign, and goes back again to deny such act because of a Fulani dictator?

The joke is on the buttlickers. History will only remember those who acted rightly or wrongly and stood to defend their acts. Buttlickers, puppets and slaves have no good record in History.
Tyrant and fulani dictator? Do you even know the meaning of these words? I'll accept the fact that you're bitter and short sighted but the election is over and Buhari won, I expect you to accept the loss of your candidate and support the President with prayers afterall we're reaping the fruits of corruption in the last administration.Even in developed countries when politicians are probed they never resort this kind of threat, I'm not fayose's fan but I don't think blackmailing his sponsors will save him from this problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by Kiakia(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose has had his fun ridiculing the President. Now, the table has turned. This is only the beginning and the dude is already jittery. I thought he said he is not a coward and cannot be cowed. Now, it is payback time.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by GoodMuyis(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
Two says ago

I said Fayose reminds me of Yinka Ayefele's song Ilu ti yi Orin ti channngi oooo

Meaning The beat has changed , so the dance step has changed

How it relates to Fayose ??

He's always changing his speech , from Buhari will die , to Buhari is sick , to Buhari is mad, to Aisha Buhari is a scammer

I said he will change his tune before the end of the week , now he's threatening to expose the person who sponsored his election

Spoiler alert ,

who would it be other than Clueless JoeSatan ??

And as i also wrote on a previous thread , My comment came after Fayose and his PDP goons said Buhari may have Fayose assasinated

I simply said , if someone was going to assasinate Fayose, it won't be the Buhari's because when the heat is on , Fayose has no loyalty and he will try to pull people down along with him PDP is already in enough trouble as it is , one Fayose will be just a collateral damage

This will happen and you shall all see it because as predicted , Fayose is going down that part

Omenka , tonyebarcanista

Fayose is not going to die, He will face Nnamdi Kanu's Like treatment. PDP themselves will initiate his impeachment and that will be done before 2016 end who knows might be this coming July, meanwhile EFCC is will just be waiting for this to happen for them to kujelize him.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by SUGARDADDY55(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2016
I laugh in chiness
People re quick to say fayose is fustrated as if u dont knw him.
Dat man na comedian., i gues he is up to somtin. Dont be surprise when he starts mentioning names like Obasanjo , tinubu, aisha Buhari and d entire members of APC

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by Bolaadu(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by 1trillionlikes: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2016
By now I know GEJ himself will be happy wherever he is. He was deceived by all these idiots, who forced him to sign cheques for certain purposes and divert such funds. Is this what Fayose shd be saying if he's truly innocent? Immunity, Aisha did same, I'll expose others, zenith bank sponsored me, bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by ybalogs(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2016
I come dey pity this man now. O ma she oooo. Please just mention the names jooor. You've got a loud mouth so that shouldn't be a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by pearl4eva: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2016
;DAfter making all d noise,now he wants to start snitching. Can't go down d drain alone. This is a typical ASHA in spatacus movie.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by pearl4eva: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2016
;DAfter making all d noise,now he wants to start snitching. Can't go down d drain alone. This is a typical ASHA in spatacus movie.
Snitch bi......,snitching ass bi..... u know it and I know it.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2016
wastedsperm:
smiley if fayose is finally nailed, i will buy sharwama for Mynd44, suya for lalasticlala and pay for 2 years web hosting of nairaland on behalf of oga seun as celebration for the demise of the Thug-nor of the state known as the fountain of knowledge. Fayose is an embarrassment to we yoruba people and Nigerians at large. He has successfully dug his political grave in the name of opposition and "I'm not a coward" grin one of his advisers must be an IPOB yoot who sees stupidity as bravery. Aisha don deny fayoshit, Ribadu don clear the air, Zenith bank don avoid am, even tonyebarcanista a PDP supporter is in support of the ice block buhari put on his account. At the end of the day, we shall all laugh at his mumunity and foolishness when he becomes the first governor to be disgraced out of office twice. God bless everybody that voted for buhari cool
I beg u at mynd44 seun lalasticlala pls unban femolala001... plsssss
Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by teewazup: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2016
A great lesson to learn from this. You should be careful of the kind of people you associate with, do business or "deals" with because when the chips are down, they are ready to drag to the mud, the reputation you have built over the years. Reading in between the lines, one can see that, there may be some lapses in the procedures & processes Zenith relaxed in dealing with Fayose. And that is what Fayose want to capitalize on now. In essence, Fayose is saying; "I am not going to die alone". People like Fayose should be avoided totally. They are baaaaad.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by Adesiji77: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2016
"Threaten"? cheesy

He should expose them already...
Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by TheSPEAKER(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2016
If somebody were to be Solomon, he would have asked for ponmo instead of wisdom.
Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2016
everything will unfold gradually, its a matter of time
Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by Bimpe29: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2016
Please give their names. Fayose must be silly for confusing investigation with violation of his immunity, and good governance for persecution.
Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by alobright17(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2016
donbugy:
I thought they said it was Zenith bank, Which name again do you want to expose.

I have webmail, smtp, mailers, and more spam tools.

Oya Pm ready for us to interact.
Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2016
SUGARDADDY55:
I laugh in chiness
People re quick to say fayose is fustrated as if u dont knw him.
Dat man na comedian., i gues he is up to somtin. Dont be surprise when he starts mentioning names like Obasanjo , tinubu, aisha Buhari and d entire members of APC
As funny as this sounds, it is completely possible because the person involved is a confused man because he is a confusionist.
Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by Omonigeriarere: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
if fayose truly said this then it is obvious that fayose is now frustrated,sick,afraid and he is having guilty conscience ...he does not want to go down alone which is fine by me...all the yam eaters should go down with him even if zenith bank is involved they should go down with him too...

The same thing Dansuki did: that is why others like Koro, Falae, Fayose etc were mentioned. This is getting interesting day in day out.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by tommykiwi(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2016
Still on my man side, Fayaso no matter want I am still with U....The end justifies it all.
Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by DaBullIT(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Fayose is not going to die, He will face Nnamdi Kanu's Like treatment. PDP themselves will initiate his impeachment and that will be done before 2016 end who knows might be this coming July, meanwhile EFCC is will just be waiting for this to happen for them to kujelize him.

We are on the same boat my brother, maybe he won't die, but an attempt will be made on his life

Trust me, I know there's lots of chatter on dark Web, if he names any PDP bigwig or threatens his sponsor they'll do him
Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by Coolgent(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2016
On behalf of wailing wailers Nairaland branch I wish to denounce our support for Fayose with immediate effect.
...Whoever eat Nigerians Yams must vomit it!
Announcer:
Secretary

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by alujonjonkijon: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
“In actual fact, the account was opened by Zenith Bank hurriedly at that time and Abiodun Agbele’s identity card which ought to have been collected before the account was opened was only collected last week in the bank’s desperation to perfect the account obviously after submitting to the intimidation and harassment of the EFCC,”

Fayose has gone mad again

if you know nigerian banks very well then you will know this may be true.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by muredo(m): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2016
UP LIVERPOOL GOVERNOR
NEVER WALK ALONE PONMO CUTTER
I HAIL YOU OOOOO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by MrD2: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2016
Unchained Mad Dog!!!!!! Common, face the music. When you were beating the drums, didn't you reason that there will be a time to dance to the rythm Anu mpam!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by bolseas(f): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Person wey chop rice with stew and person wey lick the stew comot for bone no be the same stew dem chop?

Person mess quiet mess e smell...person mess loud mess e smell....all mess no be mess?

E dey possible to crack bone quietly? Abi e dey possible to nakeed come outside make people see u say u wear cloth?

Fayose matter be like monkey own..... dem say when time don reach for monkey to die every tree wey e try hold go dey draw like draw soup.

Oga, I doff my hat for your proverbs o....
Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by Afritop(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2016
WAS FAYOSE ACTUALLY ELECTED TO BE A GOVERNOR IN EKITI OR A CHARACTER ASSASINATOR. IS IT A PROBLEM FOR HIM TO FACE THE STATE HE WAS MEANT OR ELECTED TO GOVERN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu / Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau / Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.