Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election (33347 Views)

Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG / NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. / We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by Acidosis(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
KevinDein:
[s] this guy, Acidosis, with an IQ of a toad littering the forum with his utterly dumb and senseless posts genuinely feels he is some kind of a top shot that people will lose sleep over if he gives up on Nigeria. Just listen to him: "I might as well give up on Nigeria if Fayose goes down"
This dude is obviously severely deluded. [/s]

This is what you say when you're a product of bandwagon effect.

Get a life of your own, and define your own dos, don'ts, rights, and wrongs.

In my own dictionary, it is wrong to crucify and nail all the brave "thieves" in PDP, while defending the indolent ones in APC.

In my own dictionary, it is wrong to call Fayose a Ponmo cutter, but ignore these shameless men from Edo states (find attached photo) for publicly eating boiled corn because of VOTES.

That's who I am; who are you sir? what do you stand for? #Buhari?

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by adekolaelect(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
D missed Dog will not listening 2 D whistle of its owner. Fayose died politically but God resurrected him to correct his mistakes by giving him another chance the way God gives it 2 gbenga adeboye but he fayose refuse to do so!!!!! Can we all se if people of Bad characters die in sin and God considered them 2 come back on the earth to make correction they will still go back 2 their previuose sin but God is nt going 2 give us second time sorry 4 Fayose
Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
NOC1:
Lol, chai this man is seriously going down, as he is drowning even if na broom stick him see he is ready to grab it.
Yes before I forget if you are not a good swimmer please don't near a drowning man unless you're ready to go down with him.

LOL, and he is ready to take as many as possible down with him.
Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by Suntzung: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
gen2briz:
Now I can confirm that this man is not just ok and seriously confused.
Honestly, this Governor Have Mental Issues People Never Realized, Actualy The Man Need Medical Attn ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by CioAngels(f): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose spoke like a child, i will talk ooo.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by Coolgent(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
My ROLL model

Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by kenoz(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
O ya, we dey hear
Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
uncle005:
This guy, i don't understand o, are you against PDP now(criminal party)
100% PDP
Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by bashydemy1: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
osymerga:
This Fayose/FG debacle is gradually getting out of hand...
Something should be done oooo.
Buhari should watch it. He is making this corruption fight as the only agenda now while other sectors suffers. Almost fighting everybody now.
Is that governance ?
How does it help the masses ?
Can the corruption fight be conclusive before 2019 ?
Are people around him saints ?
Thinking.....
Bro corruption is the number one problem of Nigeria, IF PMB could fight corruption to to minimum stage everything will fall in place.
Re: Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election by bashydemy1: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
“In actual fact, the account was opened by Zenith Bank hurriedly at that time and Abiodun Agbele’s identity card which ought to have been collected before the account was opened was only collected last week in the bank’s desperation to perfect the account obviously after submitting to the intimidation and harassment of the EFCC,”

Fayose has gone mad again
He has really gone mad, We warn you then not to join them but you never listen, Don't you see they are the most disgraceful party in the world with so many corrupt members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) / Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway / One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.