Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign (31315 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by gformula: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2016
This Freezer is another mad man on the loose. We never finish with Kemi Olounloyo he com join in own, making us to deal with many mad people cases at the same time. Lest I forget, no be him in ex wife dey beat like bembe dat year?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by joe4real12: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Freeze abeg freeze out of Politics...Abi u no see as your colleagues dey quiet?
Do you want the next headline: FREEZE IS WANTED BY EFCC!
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Dugozpweeti(f): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2016
houstonia:
this freeze guy seff na mumu sha, were u expecting Zenith bank to agree that they funded his campaign? Even Aisha no gree say she follow for Halliburton scandal na Zenith bank go come agree. For me this is the age of denial
grin grin grin

Na so brotherly

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Dugozpweeti(f): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2016
feldido:
Freeze, the mixture of Coke and Fanta grin

My advice to him, is to leave politics for politians. They could be friends in no time, but then he has made himself an enemy.

In politics there's no permanent friend or enemy... Fayose may be the enemy today but will be their paddy tomorrow.
All na propaganda.... Let them continue confusing us
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Dugozpweeti(f): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2016
pseudonomer:

Youths, Are the youths better?

Sounds like you don't believe in yourself as a youth...
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by olumalcolm(m): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by ybalogs(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2016
mordtonia:
I sympathise with the good people of Ekiti over the mental state of their Governor which seems to be getting worse with time. cry
I just fell in love with you with this post. Thanks for putting into words what I couldn't.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by ybalogs(m): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose trending everywhere.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by nonjebose(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2016
DeRay98:

You missed the point, Fayose is supposed to be representation of the youth governance but, is his irresponsibility in power a good example of youth in responsible position of power? He is a bad example of and for youths. Age is not the issue but attitude in position of power.
When 1999 Democracy started, many young politicians became governors, ministers and NASS members but did they show in anyway that they were better than the older politicians we clamoured for replacement? James Ibori, Lucky Igbinedion et al and now Fayose are bad examples that are inspiring youthful madness in hallowed positions.
"If your brother is misbehaving outside and giving your family a bad name, you shouldn't blame the people who insult your family as a result of your brother's attitude, rather, face your brother and stop him from spoiling your family name if indeed your family doesn't deserve such"
Let me help out. Others include Dimeji Bankole, Dino Melaye

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by mpowa(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2016
Delphi:
Inasmuch as I don't want to get involved in the acrimony between these fellows, however, it doesn't fancy me the way gerontocracy is being encouraged and motivated. There are myriads of young presidents holding sway in many countries which out numbers the elderly ones to say the least. Irrespective of any prejudice, the youth must be given a chance to take a shot at governace.
Nobody gives you a chance anywhere, you have to take it, you show that you can do it, starting from ground up, then ppl will notice
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by redcliff: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Delphi:
Inasmuch as I don't want to get involved in the acrimony between these fellows, however, it doesn't fancy me the way gerontocracy is being encouraged and motivated. There are myriads of young presidents holding sway in many countries which out numbers the elderly ones to say the least. Irrespective of any prejudice, the youth must be given a chance to take a shot at governace.

If you want anything, go and get it yourself and stop waiting for it to be given to you. Or has the Buhari story not motivated you enough?
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by mpowa(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2016
jumongpan:
I just don't know why the media is giving this freeze or fridge of a guy so much attention. Always trying to be relevant,he should face his radio job nah
Chairman supporters club of Nigeria
Do you know if he's starting a new career in social commentary, abeg free d guy o, you know as naija be now, the hustle must increase
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by XaviDayo(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2016
Freeze abi Harmattan, Keep deceiving your confused self and your gullible followers....guess what?

Fayose no sabi you......hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by feldido(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2016
Qmerit:

Bros you re already bias if really you re advising Freeze. Don't you think so??

He needs the advice because he's not a politician, politicians are like children who fight in the morning and becomes friends in the evening.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by pseudonomer: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2016
Dugozpweeti:

Sounds like you don't believe in yourself as a youth...

My school SUG President was suspended because of funds looting. Sometime ago, I read on Nairaland here that the SUG President of UniAbuja was arrested by EFCC over looted funds. The President of my community youth looted... I don't want start another debate on this....
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by tayo200(m): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2016
freeze ko, cold ni..
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2016
Yea, You have a point bro... the "youths" like the Obanikoros, the Bankoles, the Diezanis, the Sarakis grin
Delphi:
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by IamSam(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2016
Freeze, your agitational propaganda against Fayose is leaving one to question how real your motive is. Nigerian politicians are all birds of a feather irrespective of the party names, only the ruling class has the chance to conceal and expose as it deems fit. Mind you, the opposition will come to power one day and do vice versa. One wonders if your case is not a replica of your look alike senator and a late first lady. Though an open secret, he got sacked and had enough cash to start his private showbiz...lol

Otherwise, you might be sending a signal that somebody admires somebody secretly, and somebody is seeing a cheap avenue to make it known. Try hard Freeze, if it works, way to go man. Afterall, you be fine guy na...

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Akmarshal(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Dunno why this freeze abi ice block is always struggling to stay relevant

The statement 'struggling to stay relevant' is no longer invoke, pls try harder. He is stating d fact. Deal wit it.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by SucreB: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2016
mordtonia:
I sympathise with the good people of Ekiti over the mental state of their Governor which seems to be getting worse with time. cry
on behalf of the innocent citizens of EKiti "lapapo" also sympathise with your state of mentality.....get well soon !
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Nellybii: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2016
orimsamsam:
Aja to ba ma sonu. Ko ni gbo fere olode. A dog dat will get lost won't hear the whistle of the hunter

Fayose. Has refused to hear the whistle of hunter, and wen he get lost nobody will look for him

In MKO Abiola's voice! grin
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by DeRay98(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2016
nonjebose:
Let me help out. Others include Dimeji Bankole, Dino Melaye

Thanks bro
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by just2ok(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2016
mordtonia:

They brought it against themselves, they do not deserve our sympathy.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by uzo4real(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2016
1759v:
I agree wit u bro seriously d man needs prayers...... Y can't he face his office Just asking
I think he has no idea of how to move his state forward, cus if he had, he would have been so busy working and not have time to spew trash... just take a look at Obiano(less talk, more work).

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2016
freeze you better keep quiet before fayose comes for you
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by richeeyo(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
this guy is just a fool how can a bank finance your campaign
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Land grabber
Lilimax:
Land for sale embarassed
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Oliviaxx(f): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Akmarshal:

The statement 'struggling to stay relevant' is no longer invoke, pls try harder. He is stating d fact. Deal wit it.

'in vogue' you meant to say?...ur welcome
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Lilimax(f): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
kendiddy:
Land grabber
embarassed
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Abzi24: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
stupid freeze cos fayose is saying d truth.my notice me
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by MrImole: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
sukkot:
good people ? if they were so good they would not have a dummy ruling them. to a foolish people is a foolish leader given. its biblical

A whole state?

You're a waste of "life".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Had No Val"- Ufedo Sunshine & Her Booty Step Out Alone On Boat Cruise For Val / Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) / My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.