Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos (31308 Views)

Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets / "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy / Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by nairafamedotcom: 6:22am On Nov 14, 2018
30BG main man, Davido tweets this after Eko Atlantic don't approved his concert.

See davido's tweet below :
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/so-my-show-this-december-at-eko.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:32am On Nov 14, 2018
he should source for Anoda venue instead, EKO HOTELS CONVENTION CENTER is there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by legalwealth(m): 6:38am On Nov 14, 2018
Hmmm!

Kpele Ooo! !!
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by alsudan: 6:38am On Nov 14, 2018
That's were we find ourselves in this country under Buhari. The dullard and his agents will take Nigeria to War, except he's booted out next year and that's a fact

120 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Tobimillar1(m): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2018
Olic?
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Horo(m): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2018
If you continue disrespecting your elders you never see anything yet

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by cbnileowo: 6:40am On Nov 14, 2018
na because you support PDP doing osun election bro

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by B3sty(m): 6:40am On Nov 14, 2018
Davido, why all the "F" words?
Take things easy Man.

1 Like

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Pweezy(m): 6:40am On Nov 14, 2018
Mayb the timing was part of the reason

1 Like

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by OMNIVIRUS(m): 6:40am On Nov 14, 2018
But what was their reason?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by youngbabaj(m): 6:40am On Nov 14, 2018
blaming APC
lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by TissuePaper: 6:40am On Nov 14, 2018
Horo:
lol

2 Likes

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by iammo(m): 6:40am On Nov 14, 2018
Good one Davido, this vengeful APC chieftains can't survive a day without politics or Nigerian Treasury, that's why to them its a do or die affair. As for you and your family, your grandfather designed the banana island they all leave now, your dad as stake in shipping and logistics, power Generation, and Tertiary education, and davido through music.. This are simple feat their so called chieftains can't replicate except living on public funds through tax collection conssortium or Chicago cocaine dealership, their kids do nothing positive except crash expensive bikes or die of drug overdose... That's why starboy ditched their eko hotels for eko Atlantic this year

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by adeniyi3971(m): 6:40am On Nov 14, 2018
They can't stop you.. OBO wayy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by BruncleZuma: 6:41am On Nov 14, 2018
undecided
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by olametrix(m): 6:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Man U fans

Reason for no progress since

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by dechriscool(m): 6:42am On Nov 14, 2018
They can only try but they can't stop you.Since they didn't made you and other artist successful .
You are a shinning star ,the sky is your limit.Keep supporting whosoever you want to support.
Don't switch your allegiance.
IF the demonic angry practicing congress(APC) are planning to stop you by proxy.Bring the
concert to Warri or Porthacourt to boost our economy. Wike is ever ready to partner with you for the economy gains to the state .

#30BG
#OBO

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 14, 2018
cbnileowo:
na because you support PDP doing osun election bro

Bro check your english#olodo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by femi4: 6:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Switch to APC and get Alahusa even for free

1 Like

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2018
Yeah bro, that's the price you have to pay. For exercising your fundamentals in a shitt hole country where everyone has a vindictive mindset.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Nbote(m): 6:43am On Nov 14, 2018
Dey are already booked all thru December.. He shld stop being petty jare... Venues are on a first come first serve basis na

ikezuora4689:
Nigeria shows are fuckin boring.....hw will I be at home playing ur song with my phone and my earphone....when I get to the show expecting a live performance....they will jst Mont two big speakers and the musician will jst be jumping up and down..... sometimes I will be wondering don't this people watch American musician doing live performance...boring shows I rather stay at home watching u guys jumping up and down from hip TV

I swear... Na U wey come d show go even do d singing pass d artiste sef

18 Likes

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by manuelzz(m): 6:43am On Nov 14, 2018
Pweezy:
Mayb the timing wqs part of the reason

Which timing was part of which reason?

For una side, una dey pay tax before una think? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Maket: 6:44am On Nov 14, 2018
Na DANCE and DIE (DaD) show be that so, it will never be approve.
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Skirmishes(m): 6:44am On Nov 14, 2018
Captain Froggito is now complaining..

Wizkid is better than u joorh.

4 Likes

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by ikezuora4689(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2018
nairafamedotcom:
30BG main man, Davido tweets this after Eko Atlantic don't approved his concert.

See davido's tweet below :
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/so-my-show-this-december-at-eko.html?m=1

Nigeria shows are fuckin boring.....hw will I be at home playing ur song with my phone and my earphone....when I get to the show expecting a live performance....they will jst Mont two big speakers and the musician will jst be jumping up and down..... sometimes I will be wondering don't this people watch American musician doing live performance...boring shows I rather stay at home watching u guys jumping up and down from hip TV

23 Likes

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Doilooklikeicare(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2018
politics
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by duduade: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2018
B3sty:
Davido, why all the "F" words?
Take things easy Man.

Just childish and no decorum

Then do you blame him

2 Likes

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Nathdoug(m): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Horo:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by abusurv(m): 6:47am On Nov 14, 2018
Is davido still services? Does NYSC allow corpers to do their private business during service year?
I just don't get it
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by B3sty(m): 6:47am On Nov 14, 2018
duduade:

Just childish and no decorum

Then do you blame him
Honestly, Dude still didn't want to grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by zayyadoski(m): 6:47am On Nov 14, 2018
you went to look for trouble. you already know olamide and wizkid will be using dat same eko atlantic in december thesame day. and you still went there to book for ur show...abi u think say d organisers wey dey dia no get sense wey dem go join you olamide and wizkid for thesame place....common sense gass tell u say chaos go dey there if dem join una

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me / Jamil Surprises Mum, Tiwa Savage, During Stage Performance / Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.