Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,296 members, 7,867,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR INFO - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR INFO (1097 Views)

University Of Calabar Pre-degree And Diploma Forms Now Out / Breaking News::: University Of Calabar Sack Lecturers!! / University Of Calabar Students Signup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR INFO by RUBRICS(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2009
Hi Friends,

Please kindly post here any info u have about UNICAL for the benefit of all.

especially in the area of 2009 Post UME

Thanks kiss kiss kiss

cheers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR INFO by ubine(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2009
Please I feel that is not the spelling for the CALABAR that i know. I advise you closely check your spellings.

Also i will like you to be specific about the information you want in UNICAL (UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR)
Re: UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR INFO by cenaboy(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2009
Hey Mr lecturer, ubine instead of answering the qustion the guy raised ,your are their doing something els .Pls answer our question if you have any resionnable thing to say concerning UNICAL thon't sound that way again pls be mannered oky!
Re: UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR INFO by cenaboy(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2009
Hey Mr lecturer, ubine  instead of answering the qustion the guy raised ,your are their doing something els .Pls answer our question if you have any resionnable thing to say concerning UNICAL thon't sound that way again pls be mannered oky![color=#990000][/color]
Re: UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR INFO by ndisnoopi(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2009
Man nothing is happening 4 now and nothing will happn until d strike is called off. U can check d skull websites 4 updates but i bet u u might nt even see it on d skull website so check here frequently or better still after d strike u can den av a hope of writing any post ume exam. Good luck 2 u.

Bye.
Re: UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR INFO by RUBRICS(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2009
ndisnoopi:

Man nothing is happening 4 now and nothing will happn until d strike is called off. U can check d skull websites 4 updates but i bet u u might nt even see it on d skull website so check here frequently or better still after d strike u can den av a hope of writing any post ume exam. Good luck 2 u.

Bye.

Thanks so much, ndisnoopi

Kindly keep us updated pls!

cheers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR INFO by ubine(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
@ CENABOY
Boy that post was for the matured minds ok?
Only the the matured minds accept mistakes, I will advise you go to hell if you dont like correction. you must understand you are infront of the world. SO JUST WATCH IT.

Do you want to know about malabor, students still in school? Ma guyz things are still happening despite the strike
Re: UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR INFO by RUBRICS(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2009
Any info

(1) (Reply)

Check Page 10 Of Mpce Jamb Brochure / Five Nigerian Universities Qualify For Zain Africa Challenge Season IV / Unilorin Fixes Minimum Admission Cut-off At 200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.