Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari (14025 Views)

Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin / Prominent Nigerians Plotting ‘civilian Coup’ Against Buhari – Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
PentiumPro:

As usual, I know you will quickly deny it, but you don't need to hold a contrary view to mine, as long as you support or you share their ideology of dis-stabilization of the govt and Nigeria.
i share in their ideology of dis stabilization? Are you kidding me? My dear i advice you to go and deal with your confusion, its not helping you.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=PentiumPro post=

As usual, I know you will quickly deny it, but you don't need to hold a contrary view to mine, as long as you support or you share their ideology of dis-stabilization of the govt and Nigeria.[/quote] i share in their ideology of dis stabilization? Are you kidding me? My dear i advice you to go and deal with your confusion, its not helping you.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:04am On Jun 24, 2016
Ayatullah:

Learn to trust your Army rather than doubting it's statement. Learn to rely on credible information than the 'truth' in rumours emanating from Niger Delta Drunken Militants. Truths don't flow from drunkards.
Ofcos most of the Nigerian Army are drunkards and they have proven times and again that they are not trustworthy.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by Ikpangi: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
Finally court get the final say cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Flag Off Re-election Campaign For Governor Lalong In Jos / PDP Assembly Candidate, 13 More From Labor Party Decamp To APC / LASG Meets Community Over Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.