Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari (14029 Views)

Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin / Prominent Nigerians Plotting ‘civilian Coup’ Against Buhari – Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by Inception(m): 8:56am On Jun 23, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Propaganda peddlers. They will do everything to divide this country. Absolutely fraudulent & disgusting set of people. Nigerian leaders better open their eyes.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by davibid: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2016
Of course we're not expecting to hear the truth though

But if you guys are really planning a coup to dethrone buhari, you have my support...

wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2016
Womanitarian:
IPOB yoots can believe anything grin thickos

IPOD yoots actually made d story up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2016
popesam1:

http://www.army.mil.ng/warning-to-mischief-makers-nobody-is-planning-any-coup/
Why do we deceive oursef in dis country With d way things are going do you need a juju man to tell that d possibility of coup is like 65% God 4bid it happens but if it does I know 95% will be apy....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by frubben(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Anytin they like they should do abeg. If they like they should plan coup or poo.

Because we are already in a military democracy system.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by alaskido(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2016
The Nigerian Army says planning a COUP is an abomination and heinous crime. Also it is a terrible misadventure. When IBB, ABACHA and BUAHRI planned their coups against Gowon, Muritala Mohammed, IBB and our first Republic President Alhaji Shehu Shagari, they did not know that is an abomination and heinous crime, also a terrible misadventure. There is always truth is every rumour. They will not come out to say YES now. They will definitely deny it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by Orikinla(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2016
Read the book, follow the vision of our mission, the realization of the Nigerian Dream for the nation building of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa in the 21st century.
Don't be left behind.

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by adenine02: 9:09am On Jun 23, 2016
ipod

scavengers

pee dee pigs

she una dey hear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by IYANGBALI: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2016
Buhari if you allow dis fire to burn you again for the 2nd time na him be sey you be mugu.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by truthspeaks: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2016
grin grin like say dem go tel us wen they want to do it. Yeye army. So full of lies
Papasmal:
Before nko?

Wetin una go talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2016
SamMilla1:
These Zombies take us for granted.
Who ever expected the army to come out and tell us they are planning a coup even if they are planning it?

Making sense
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by Naijageak(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2016
the Nigerian army authority are too quick to comment on this, are they in competition with them?
they should carry out an investigation even though it might be false. there must be a reason to the message credited to the millitant groups

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by jtwest(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2016
Sounds to me like they are trying to find the people who couldn't keep their mouth shut when the plan is still at premature stage, now buhari will double his fulani aides and send out int.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by shaqhead: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Instead of you to scrutinize your people in a bid to bring out the truth you are busy saying it a distraction tactice. There is a bit of truth in every rumore as they said.
Maybe I shd spread a rumour that you are pregnant for Mogidi when u dnt evn kno weda mogidi is a place, animal or thing?

Maybe we would see you seriosly reading ur calendar to calculate when last u had ur period jst cos we put out that rumour.

This criminal elements thrive on propaganda madam and its not every nonsense that has sense in it!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by meltiplexer: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Instead of you to scrutinize your people in a bid to bring out the truth you are busy saying it a distraction tactice. There is a bit of truth in every rumor as they said.

You are 100% correct, he can't come out and say it is true.but one thing that i know for sure is that rumor always turn out to truth,all we have do is sit and watch. Naijabet man so say
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by ucee64(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2016
no smoke without fire
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by chidozieikeji2: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by dukeprince50: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] so nda, if nigerian army com meet ona, e mean say nigerians alredy knw ona? And u still hiding Hahaha mumu lies. Go learn lie from lai
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by toprealman: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2016
no smoke without fire.....and no fire we no get smoke!!!! Na time only go fit tell wetin dey.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by dukeprince50: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2016
Pls a little help here, u all knw what i wanna do. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by dukeprince50: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2016
Pls a little help here[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by jude90(m): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by justy15: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2016
zombies on rampage... what we are having in Nigeria today is it less of a military regime?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by Charly68: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2016
Coup in Nigeria ! Not in this dispensation again. Whoever thinking along that line must be day dreaming & living in utopia world. Never again will the military take over power in this part of the world .
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
shaqhead:

Maybe I shd spread a rumour that you are pregnant for Mogidi when u dnt evn kno weda mogidi is a place, animal or thing?

Maybe we would see you seriosly reading ur calendar to calculate when last u had ur period jst cos we put out that rumour.

This criminal elements thrive on propaganda madam and its not every nonsense that has sense in it!
you cant be so sure in a case like this. My dear it doesnt still rule out the fact that scrutinization should be carried out within the Nigerian army. This a security matter for crying out loud. Its better an investigation is carried out within the army first befor dismissing the issue.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
PentiumPro:

I know you are another ipoot yooot that jumps into a story without knowing the background.
Your roguish militants claimed the callers were Yoruba and Hausa military officers grin
I know you are confused too grin
You already know who i am? So everyone that holds a view contrary to yours must be an IPOB? You are indeed confused!
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by Rafaell(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Alokendra:
Jeez...Why would the Nigeria army stoop so low to reply these dumb ND scavengers? These guys thrive on propaganda and so unfortunate that the military is falling for it. The same way they made the military felt that they're at war with tompolo, lied that he's in Libya. Chai, Nigeria is really dumb I swear. Zero intelligence!

Is it the Nigerian Army, presidency, Lai Mohammed & APC that do not thrive on propaganda
My friend park well, U are almost annoying me with ur zombieic mentality
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by reality2019(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
I don't mine if the courp will bring relief to hardship Nigerians are going through. so be it.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
You already know who i am? So everyone that holds a view contrary to yours must be an IPOB? You are indeed confused!

As usual, I know you will quickly deny it, but you don't need to hold a contrary view to mine, as long as you support or you share their ideology of dis-stabilization of the govt and Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by MrGerald(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
popesam1:

http://www.army.mil.ng/warning-to-mischief-makers-nobody-is-planning-any-coup/
did you carry out any internal investigation in your so call NA before rushing here to denied? The way things are going I'm not surprised if the dullard is axed
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari by Ayatullah(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Instead of you to scrutinize your people in a bid to bring out the truth you are busy saying it a distraction tactice. There is a bit of truth in every rumore as they said.

Learn to trust your Army rather than doubting it's statement. Learn to rely on credible information than the 'truth' in rumours emanating from Niger Delta Drunken Militants. Truths don't flow from drunkards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadiya Umar -Farouq: We Distributed NAFDAC Certified Rice / Musa Saleh Kwankwaso Is Dead: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Father Dies At 93 / Lagos Guber: APC, SDP Seek Leave To Appeal Judgment On E-transmission Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.