Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' (24499 Views)

Suicide: DJ Xgee Family Speaks After His Death, Says "Don't Blame His Wife" / Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" / DJ Cuppy Drives Her Father's Rolls-Royce In London, Says "Don't Tell Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Amagite(m): 6:20pm On May 02, 2018
Controversial big brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known as Cee-C, today visited the Abuja airport office of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), with her dad.

She met with Babatunde Fowler, the Chairman of the scheme. She shared photos from her visit and wrote;

"All in due time!
Federal Inland Revenue Service, founded in 1943, with a mission
To operate a transparent and efficient tax system that optimises tax revenue collection and voluntary compliance.

Thanks so much for having small me! The love and reception was out of this world! I am humbled again
Thanks to Mr Babatunde Fowler, God bless you for your kindnessss! Thanks to my dad (he appreciates your love too). Don't Forget to pay your TAX!!!! ceece #teamceec #strong #bbnaija
"

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/dont-forget-to-pay-your-tax-cee-c-says-as-she-visits-firs-office-abuja-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Oyindidi(f): 6:28pm On May 02, 2018
Mrbigiman come see your enemy grin

6 Likes

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by oyoyoyo: 6:36pm On May 02, 2018
brand ambassadors?
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 02, 2018
Nonsense, does she pay tax? I doubt it, and here she is telling others to pay tax.
Am starting to believe that BBN pays Seun and his mod one way or the other, if not this one won't be on FP.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Ufranklin92(m): 7:06pm On May 02, 2018
BB9ja thread again

23 Likes

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by medolab90(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2018
Brand Ambassador.

Nairaland abeg we need better news we are tired of all this, last week was bbn this week Davido and chioma.

We don't know what next week would be.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by MrBigiman: 7:26pm On May 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Mrbigiman come see your enemy grin

I pray she marries a tall guy really. I laughed hard when I heard she participated in a beauty pageant. That said. I don't hate CeeC one bit and if she can ask people to pay their task, then that should be the only reasonable thing she has done this year.

No credits to her this time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Micheezy7(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2018
I don't know why this thread looks funny to me grin
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by steveyoungwealth: 8:46pm On May 02, 2018
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by soberdrunk(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2018
Is that a book about Buhari Mr Babatunde is giving her? angry

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by LesbianBoy(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2018
I repeat....its good to be good looking in this life grin

If Cee C wasn't such a cutie, trust me with the way she behaved in the house she would have been evicted earlier and won't be getting all this love she is getting grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by LesbianBoy(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
angry

Wetin angry
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 02, 2018
Mediocrity.
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by PierreAbutu(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2018
Nice

I'll proofread your documents at the rate of N2,000 per 10,000 words.......48 hour delivery smiley
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 02, 2018
Oga fowler go surely invite her for orgy

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by shizzle1: 8:49pm On May 02, 2018
CeeC haters, oya come and kill yourselves. I

The babe is getting higher with recognitions and endorsements and some fools will continue to insult their mothers and sisters

Go CeeC!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by faithfull18(f): 8:49pm On May 02, 2018
My signature.
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Melian(f): 8:49pm On May 02, 2018
Fowler is an old fool for allowing this association.

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by biacan(f): 8:51pm On May 02, 2018
Awwww there goes my role model King Ceec.... she's so hawt kiss

5 Likes

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by amazon14: 8:52pm On May 02, 2018
Meanwhile, Alex and Tobi dey Lagos dey play secondary school boy and girl love.

Ceec raid on nothing do you

8 Likes

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by adedayoa2(f): 8:54pm On May 02, 2018
MrBigiman:

I pray she marries a tall guy really. I laughed hard when I heard she participated in a beauty pageant. That said. I don't hate CeeC one bit and if she can ask people to pay their task, then that should be the only reasonable thing she has done this year.

No credits to her this time.
tax

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 02, 2018
brand publicing
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
Awwww there goes my role model King Ceec .... she's so hawt kiss

smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Authoreety: 8:55pm On May 02, 2018
Vvghh
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by SweetJoystick(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2018
Fowler make am endorse failure Buhari? shocked

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 02, 2018
I would love to.... this.... regardless of the drama it would bring
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by canalily(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2018
Policeticians de pay your own naa, we knw.
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by BMCSlayer: 8:57pm On May 02, 2018
What is she going to do there?
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by OboOlora(f): 8:59pm On May 02, 2018
The almighty randy Fowler that has bleeped all the married women in LIRS and all his daughter’s (Leila) friend.

I won’t be surprised if CeeC’s father will dash her out to be bleeped just for him to get a job at LIRS.

bTW, she should use a condom. Stories in Abuja circle is that the dude is a patient at PEPFAR clinic!

6 Likes

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Lizilicious(f): 9:00pm On May 02, 2018
Make sure you pay ur tax too madam Ceec
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by biacan(f): 9:03pm On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:

smh
I leant that bobrisky is your role model lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Osuagwu & Wife Roseline, Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Toolz Oniru Dazzles In Complete Fashion Magazine Photoshoot / 12 Celebrities You Didn't Know Are Transgendered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.