Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court (21244 Views)

Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) / Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital / Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by FreeWorld23: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
shocked
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by Wizzyblack3(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
omonighoblessing:
hehehehee hehehehee #3,000,000,000,000 per plot.and I have 7 plots altogethergrin
I hate counting those Zeros, pls do me a favor and say it in words.
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by fortune1968: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
dominique:
They should have just buried the corpses, they don't need any court ruling before doing that
u dont know anything .
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
FreeWorld23:
ok sir. Na Saturday b the final. I will mention you to vote her. Lanicky is the name wink God bless.
.........Ok ! I don Screened my VOTING FINGER finished ! I dey wait for una to give me the go ahead to Hammer my VOTE !!!

Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by omonighoblessing(f): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
I hate counting those Zeros, pls do me a favor and say it in words.
three trillion per plot!!
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by FreeWorld23: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
ZuzuMan:
.........Ok ! I don Screened my VOTING FINGER finished ! I dey wait for una to give me the go ahead to Hammer my VOTE !!!
grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
omonighoblessing:

three trillion per plot!!
But am yet to get my own share of the #Dasukigate loots. Abi want me to put Nairaland & Lala up for sale?
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by Etinosajay(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
dominique:
They should have just buried the corpses, they don't need any court ruling before doing that

They were protecting themselves against litigation from hungry people who might claim to be family in future.

It seems I like quoting you, self. How are you?
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by omonighoblessing(f): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

But am yet to get my own share of the #Dasukigate loots. Abi want me to put Nairaland & Lala up for sale?
do what ever u must dear to get those attractive plots grin
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by Inspectahdeck(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
The legal implication if the hospital decides to take your advice will be unprecedented. Families will sue the life out of same.

dominique:
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
omonighoblessing:
do what ever u must dear to get those attractive plots grin
ATTRACTIVE PLOTS... How has being ur day?
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by omonighoblessing(f): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
ATTRACTIVE PLOTS... How has being ur day?
cheesy very well I must say
thank u.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by Cameleon72(f): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
on what purpose
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by Cityguy: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Corpses can't be dragged to court. The medical facility should just have applied for the court to grant the application for mass burial, esp so if there could be a possibility of litigation from troublesome 'debtors'.
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by glossy6(f): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
omonighoblessing:

this #3,000,000,000,000
per plot of FTC and I have 7 plots altogethergrin am tired of FTC abeg who is interested in buying cheesy

meanwhile tell the dead to bury the dead.
government should know beta!

You don't need the money nah because child is greater than money.

I hope you are working for you to be hitting ftc 7x be as e get undecided
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by Adeevah(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Alexk2:
Who defended them in court? .....That is not a fair trial!

The same fair trial saraki was denied of grin :oin wailers voice
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by Alexk2(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Adeevah;

The same fair trial saraki was denied of grin :oin wailers voice
embarassedwhen youths like you comment like this, I just felt sad... In the name of defending a politician who didn't care about your existence, you can't stand for the truth.
Saraki had top experienced lawyers handling his case and you're still talking about fair hearing.....He wasn't arrested neither was he asked to resigned as the SP but just for him to appear in court and let the law run its full course... It can't be more fair that that Bro...

What you should be worried about is why he is trying to avoid been tried and employing delayed tactics instead of proofing his innocence if he is indeed not quity of those charges.

Hope you're aware that even PMB is still in court on certificate issue?... Isn't that not fair too?
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by Adeevah(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Alexk2:

embarassedwhen youths like you comment like this, I just felt sad... In the name of defending a politician who didn't care about your existence, you can't stand for the truth.
Saraki had top experienced lawyers handling his case and you're still talking about fair hearing.....He wasn't arrested neither was he asked to resigned as the SP but just for him to appear in court and let the law run its full course... It can't be more fair that that Bro...

What you should be worried about is why he is trying to avoid been tried and employing delayed tactics instead of proofing his innocence if he is indeed not quity of those charges.

Hope you're aware that even PMB is still in court on certificate issue?... Isn't that not fair too?

I am sure u only read my comment but your level of assimilation denied you proper comprehension

I was'nt complaining about saraki's trial but making jess of those complaining

Please, Use ur glasses and pray to God to increase ur level of understanding as you read again
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by Alexk2(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Adeevah;

I am sure u only read my comment but your level of assimilation denied you proper comprehension

I was'nt complaining about saraki's trial but making jess of those complaining

Please, Use ur glass as you read again
You'll have earned my respect if you made your point without insult..... All the same, thanks.
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Alexk2:

lol grin
Alexk2:

Lollest lol! Guy u funny die
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by Adeevah(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Alexk2:

You'll have earned my respect if you made your point without insult..... All the same, thanks.

U wud av earned my respect too if you made your comment without the insult

I don't close my brain when I read cum comment on nairaland...it is a public forum...

Respect
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by Adeevah(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Alexk2:

U wud av earned my respect too if you made your comment without the insult

I don't close my brain when I read cum comment on nairaland...it is a public forum...

Respect bro
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by omonighoblessing(f): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
glossy6:

You don't need the money nah because child is greater than money.
I hope you are working for you to be hitting ftc 7x be as e get undecided
grin ofcus am working towards itcheesy ........hope u had a a lovely day?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by omonighoblessing(f): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

yes oooh.they both have to go up for sale......auction for interested buyers grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by glossy6(f): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
omonighoblessing:

grin ofcus am working towards itcheesy ........hope u had a a lovely day?

yes my dear. Your response shows that you are not of cheeseball generation, otherwise, I for hear am.

Mavo? Ko obuvwoyi? grin grin grin

do oh oniovu.
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
omonighoblessing:

yes oooh.they both have to go up for sale......auction for interested buyers grin
Lala, take note o.
Re: Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court by ElPhoche(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Corruption dying gradually; before they sell these corpses to Medical students in teaching hospital for practical ............
The judge should gv dem 30yrs imprisonment
Do you think it is a wrong thing for medical students to use dead bodies for learning?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Doctors Declare Three-day Warning Strike Amid COVID-19 / Monkeypox: 80 Cases Confirmed In 12 Countries / Fire Burns, Disfigures A Man In Kaduna (Graphic Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.