Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

The Terrible State Of Itele - Lafenwa - Ayobo Road In Ogun State. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Terrible State Of Itele - Lafenwa - Ayobo Road In Ogun State. (6968 Views)

Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Accident Occur At Ipaja Ayobo Road. / Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Terrible State Of Itele - Lafenwa - Ayobo Road In Ogun State. by olumilade(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2016
I have had to journey through this route (Itele - Lafenwa - Ayobo Road in Ogun State) for a few years and it is so sad to see the stress people go through plying this roads.

From the main Ota township through this road to end of Ayobo, Lagos. The terrible state of the road breaks my heart.

I took so many pictures, but i could only upload a few. It is more of an abandoned road now as commuters had to take alternative route to their various destinations.

Rod Links: Lagos/Abeokuta Express road, Idiroko Express Road, Alakoko, AIT-Kola /Amikanle-Command, Ayobo - Ayetoro

Guess we still wait and hope that the Ogun State Government would possibly wake up to their responsibilities.

Re: The Terrible State Of Itele - Lafenwa - Ayobo Road In Ogun State. by youngest85(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2016
sai Amosun, why
Re: The Terrible State Of Itele - Lafenwa - Ayobo Road In Ogun State. by Idrico(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Amosun is a failure. A disappointment to APC.
Re: The Terrible State Of Itele - Lafenwa - Ayobo Road In Ogun State. by kkfada(m): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
its so disappointing by these time of the year the road is still the same , well i pray one day the government comes to the rescue as currently properties around here is just wasting and lots of pple are willing to come and live in the area since it connect lagos and Ogun state.
Re: The Terrible State Of Itele - Lafenwa - Ayobo Road In Ogun State. by MaziObinnaokija: 6:07pm On Jul 21
sad thank u op for these pics. I nearly pay agent for
a property in lafenwa/Ayetoro
olumilade:
I have had to journey through this route (Itele - Lafenwa - Ayobo Road in Ogun State) for a few years and it is so sad to see the stress people go through plying this roads.

From the main Ota township through this road to end of Ayobo, Lagos. The terrible state of the road breaks my heart.

I took so many pictures, but i could only upload a few. It is more of an abandoned road now as commuters had to take alternative route to their various destinations.

Rod Links: Lagos/Abeokuta Express road, Idiroko Express Road, Alakoko, AIT-Kola /Amikanle-Command, Ayobo - Ayetoro

Guess we still wait and hope that the Ogun State Government would possibly wake up to their responsibilities.

(1) (Reply)

Origin Of The Facebook 10 Years Challenge / Life Is For Rent: What Will You Be Remembered For? / University Of Ilorin & Abuja Ranks Biggest Universities In Nigeria By Landmass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.