Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders (2229 Views)

FREE MINI IMPORTATION Ebook 2018 Edition / Free Mini Importation Tutorial / How To Start Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by winkmart: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2016
I am here to bless just 5 people in preparation for my birthday which is coming up July 1st.

I will be giving out my mini importation e-book for free (PDF FORMAT). Importation is changing my life for the better, it could do to you as well.

Comment on why you should be the winner and I will choose the lucky winners

Thanks

WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON JUNE 30TH

SO KEEP COMMENTING
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by Femolacaster(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2016
Happy birthday in advance!
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2016
Want to be financial freedom
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by flora221: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2016
Want to be my own boss
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by infotainment(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
i will like to take my faith in my own hands
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by blecele: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
infotainment:
i will like to take my faith in my own hands
I want people to know that God can turn around any bad situation for good under a twinkle of an eye.
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by adomuwiner(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
adomu2009@gmail..com
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by Nteogwuija(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
happy birthday to you in advance. wishing you long life and prosperity. please i will also have the guide as i am yet to find real happiness. maybe this will be a headway. thanks for your generosity in advance.
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by Everyday4(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
I already made my survey on wat people need around here so the ebook wil be of tremendous help.my email: cinnocent24@yahoo.com
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by MrFemFem: 12:13am On Jun 24, 2016
winkmart:
I am here to bless just 5 people in preparation for my birthday which is coming up July 1st.

I will be giving out my mini importation e-book for free (PDF FORMAT). Importation is changing my life for the better, it could do to you as well.

Thanks

SO KEEP COMMENTING

Happy Birthday in advance.
my email address is: waynepapalove@yahoo.com
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by Pharmb(m): 4:14am On Jun 24, 2016
HBD in advance.. Age with grace!! Benteth7@gmail.com
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by classicalbabs: 6:26am On Jun 24, 2016
HAPPY BORNDAY IN ADVANCE....WISH LLNP,MAY U WITHNESS MANY OF DIS IN GOOD HEALTH AND WEALTH.......CHEERS!!!

TBABS29@GMAIL.COM
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
there is no doubt, you are someone who detests poverty and you are ready to lift the burden of poverty from others by lifting their spirits, take off their glooms, and develop them with your secrets of success. HURRAY. ....HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE AS YOU REMEMBER OTHERS THISDAY. MAY THE LUCKY ONE BE ABLE TO SUCCEED IN THIS NOBLE GESTURE AND BE ABLE TO REMEMBER YOU FOR EVER.
fmdr1979@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by Majlaw(m): 4:55am On Jun 25, 2016
Happy birthday bro.... Bro I just want to be like you.
Kolawole634@gmail.com
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by Obas101(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2016
winkmart:

Thanks

SO KEEP COMMENTING
First of happy birthday in advance. I'm obas just finished nysc. Since April i have been looking up businesses i can start with my little savings and i have since long decided to start importation business bt my problem is that i have no guide. Even though i have been reading about it i still don't know how to go about. Maybe this will be my lucky chance with hope that your guide will finally let me explore the full depth of the importation business. As of right now i have no job and support and will really make use of the little opportunity i get cos I'm desperate. This is my mail Obadobay@gmail.com
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by leoblaze(m): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...MANY MORE AHEAD ............Am a serving corp member and my passing out is in few months time, all my life i have this dream of being self employed and i cant afford to start searching for job after NYSC. i want to be productive and help build the nation.

i will appreciate if am enlisted ....thanks smiley
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by chukwuwike2ny(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2016
Check this out, you'll be happy you did!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186629/come-lets-make-some-good
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by Loke1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Happy birthday pal,in dire need of your e-book.....teeflyin@gmail.com
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by Supermansteve(m): 6:53am On Jun 28, 2016
Hi, I want to change my life, gain financial freedom and change the lives of others likewise
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by winkmart: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nteogwuija:
happy birthday to you in advance. wishing you long life and prosperity. please i will also have the guide as i am yet to find real happiness. maybe this will be a headway. thanks for your generosity in advance.

email : agunbiadesanya@gmail.com
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by winkmart: 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Everyday4:
I already made my survey on wat people need around here so the ebook wil be of tremendous help.my email: cinnocent24@yahoo.com

email agunbiadesanya@gmail.com
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by winkmart: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
classicalbabs:
HAPPY BORNDAY IN ADVANCE....WISH LLNP,MAY U WITHNESS MANY OF DIS IN GOOD HEALTH AND WEALTH.......CHEERS!!!

TBABS29@GMAIL.COM

please email agunbiadesanya@gmail.com
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by chatwithjide(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
chatwithjide@gmail.com
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by youngdad: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2016
happy birthday. this e-book belongs to me because i tried the biz before and failed,this is the opportunity to redeem myself from the shame of failure.
Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by Gbengard(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
youngdad:
happy birthday. this e-book belongs to me because i tried the biz before and failed,this is the opportunity to redeem myself from the shame of failure.
Thanks and God bless you.

Sir, I would be grateful if you can share the e-book with me through gbengardo@gmail.com.

Thanks in anticipation!!!
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by leoblaze(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
winkmart:

please email agunbiadesanya@gmail.com

Help me sir
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by emmanuelbrown26: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
save a soul, brownemmanuel43@gmail.com
Re: Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders by olumaxi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
And june 30 is gone already...y am i just seein dis now?

(1) (Reply)

Help! MMM- GH Amount Exceed Daily Maximum / Crowdfunding Platforms In Nigeria: Investing In Agriculture / Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.