Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407283 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
@janix2 I receive it by faith in Jesus name and wish you same love and as for the question sweet mama iomoge2 have answered it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Good afternoon all the mamas and papas in this wonderful thread.
If AF should show (which I pray it doesn't o) will just relax and take my mind off ttc for now and try to treat infections and fibroid.
I will just face alligator pepper, ginger, garlic, serrapeptase, dim plus and try to eat more fruits and vegetables. Please I need all your prayers abeg cos the money wey I don spend no b small.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
@ginababy, i'm happy for you dear. The lord will strengthens you to carry to term and deliver safely just like Hebrew women. Lord remember the rest of us in your waiting room. I'm next in line.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
olubankemi:
Mumhaja and others who want Doctors, sonographers and gyns, hmmm, I will strongly oppose it and proffer that while we share are reports and challenges here, we should still visit experts in their clinics and hospitals for consultations.
Why do I stand on this? Ttc has made us gullible and unanalytical. We are ready and quick to consume whatever works for A or B. Atimes ordinary lying down on the bed for Dr to examine you is enough to determine what the issue is.
Also, when we clamor for these Drs and they come, some of them will begin to make cool money of so many innocent and quick quick result hungry ttcers. They begin to PM, exchange numbers and we don't know what happens at the backend for monitoring, advise, caution etc.
I remember when I click on one old time ttcer here to read about her, she is mogbomoya, she was duped by a so called Dr on nl then. Do you know the so called Dr took her blood in his house and yet she don't still think that it's fraud?
How about honeypie? So many were swept away, some came back with another moniker, others remain silent readers till date. Don't forget ttc unity prayer never returned after honeypie and her hackers tactfully and slowly overtook the thread with 'honeypie protocol'.
Some were given substances that changed their cycles all because they want quick results and her followers were coming up with fake bfp news.
When we begin to 'godilise' an individual, attention will be drawn away from due research of who the person really is and hence bad consequences.
I tell you, some will soon register and call themselves Drs soon.
Let's try and get good gynecologist around us.
I support what Venus said about guifei bao and gangaria, let's put caution to all these unnatural things we take.
Natural foods, fruits and drinks remains the best for human cure. Ginger and garlic does a great deal in our body system. Use it as spices for cooking. Take them two to three days after your period. Infection will be far from you, you will also noticed you don't fall ill as you used to.
Someone asked what quantity of scent leaf, I simply use reasonable qty each time I want to use it. I do not have measures for it but I simply used little qty. When I make too much I keep it refrigerated till the next day. Not advised you keep it for too long.
Let's avoid junk foods.
If you have fibroid totally run away from clomid.

I agree with u totally on all points. It will be sad to add people taking undue advantage and fraudsters to this ttc mix , which is hard enough . i always say , if u are need consultant see a gynecologist . if u dont know where to get one , go to a teaching hospital or gen hospital. God will help us all
More people are porting to pregnancy thread in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginababy:
I don port ooo. Frm ttc to bellefull mama. AF was expected today bt no show. Did blood pt n got POSITIVE. My God is a living God he has decided to remember me just one month to my 2yrs wedding anniversary.
Join me praise d king of Kings. My family is whole again.
4 more pple to go. According to Tammy.
One basic truth about ttc is dat everyone will get pregnant bt our timing differs.
Hold tight 2 God n always stay positive.

May Gods name be praised, wishing u a healthy 9 months, i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Gooday mamas! Thks to evry mama dat has been keeping d thread alive God bless u all richly. I learn new things from dis thread daily.@ginababy and jumayin congrat I wish u stress free preg.Fertility blessing to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
@Olubankemi, Amen, i will soon join you on the pregnancy thread, thank you for that word of advice...

@janix, the ewedu therapy is taking alongside vitamin B6 and there is no dosage for it, take it from af to O and till u confirm your prolactin has dropped, in a way that stuff is quite addictive, i had no prolactin issue but after i saw it here i started buying it and using it to eat eba...just add a little chicken stew to it and you will call me to thank me wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
@ Ginnababy i celebrate with u dear. So happy for u. You will carry to term dear. Happy bumping.

@ all mamas please can i still take garlic pills in place of the fresh ones.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
good afternoon e family
God will grant everyone their heart desires
our labour and efforts will not ne in vain
I actually dreamt dis morning of people carrying babies and rejoicing after waking up to do midnyt prayers

it just confirmation that in this family more and more bfps shall happen

I claim my own twins before my wedding anniversary in decI
thank u Jesus

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
@happymum,your desire is granted,@ginababy,congrats dearie,this is to say every1 here is testifying before december

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
@ajuwarhodes and joyfulmoda I see u took offends by wat I posted.The reason I said those questions weren't relevant is cos every indidvidual tolerant level differs and in other not to get discouraged is better not to ask my opinion though I have done hsg 3ce and I didn't feel pain at any of those times but before then all the story I was hearing was pain,pain.I even postpone doing hsg cos of the fear of pain so I hope u understand my plight I didn't intend to hurt anyone@mumydidi comes in peace e don do let's forget the matter and talk of better tins like the remaining 5bfp and the 3 of us are included smile sis I love u both.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Odunma(f): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
4realwoman:
@Odunma I have sent it to you.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations @ ginababy. U shall carry this pregnancy to term and also put to bed with ease in Jesus name. I claim my bfp in Jesus name.

@ all, pls o, is it possible to have an inconclusive blood PT?..... As in " faint positive" BPT?. Abeg no waka pass ooooo.

It shall surely end in praise for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Thanks a lot @Shat01 n Ginababy, we bless GOD

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
@mompurity2, it is very possible, it simply means HCG is present but not high enough to the expected level, what CD are u? i suggest u do a Quantitative/BETA which shows the level of all hormones just like hormone profile also see your doc asap please. that's as far as i know o, other mamas will touch light better your bfp is sure by God's grace.

@ ALL i hail oo congrats @Ginababy H&H bumping

Fertility blessings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
mumydidi:
@ajuwarhodes and joyfulmoda I see u took offends by wat I posted.The reason I said those questions weren't relevant is cos every indidvidual tolerant level differs and in other not to get discouraged is better not to ask my opinion though I have done hsg 3ce and I didn't feel pain at any of those times but before then all the story I was hearing was pain,pain.I even postpone doing hsg cos of the fear of pain so I hope u understand my plight I didn't intend to hurt anyone@mumydidi comes in peace e don do let's forget the matter and talk of better tins like the remaining 5bfp and the 3 of us are included smile sis I love u both.
Nice one sis! So proud of u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
mompurity2:
Congratulations @ ginababy. U shall carry this pregnancy to term and also put to bed with ease in Jesus name. I claim my bfp in Jesus name.

@ all, pls o, is it possible to have an inconclusive blood PT?..... As in " faint positive" BPT?. Abeg no waka pass ooooo.

It shall surely end in praise for us all.
All I can say is dat we pray it turns out to be what u desire d most... a BFP!! And so shall it be by God's Grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginababy:
I don port ooo. Frm ttc to bellefull mama. AF was expected today bt no show. Did blood pt n got POSITIVE. My God is a living God he has decided to remember me just one month to my 2yrs wedding anniversary.
Join me praise d king of Kings. My family is whole again.
4 more pple to go. According to Tammy.
One basic truth about ttc is dat everyone will get pregnant bt our timing differs.
Hold tight 2 God n always stay positive.
Wao! Congrats darling wishing you a happy bumping. You ll carry to term ijn. I also claimed one of d bfps for this month ijn.
I hail other mamas, it ll be easy for all of us ijn.
@ Legendsmother, where are u sis, I av missed you o.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
Legendsmother how are you doing? I dey hail ooo. Show face abeg, abi dh and studies dey hold you grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ginababy don get alert na god win shocked kiss I celebrate God in your life dear, may you carry to term and deliver safely at the fulness of time grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats @ ginababy, happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Good evening,couldnt log in since yesterday. It was my birthday yesterday grin and I enjoyed it ,so sad I couldn't send d cake to u lovelies,hope everyone is doing great?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
mumydidi:

How can I over vex for my sisters on here? as u said let's move on...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
@ginababy, wow congratulations! Safe carriage and easy delivery. @All confirmed pregnant parents may you all carry to term. All parents who haven't confirmed yet, congratulations o.

Sorry I have not been posting much, my workload is plenty but thanks to God.

@Adedoyinsolami (oluwashindara01), @rainyday, @cjnone2, @safe06, @Flakeey, @Blesseddiva and all who mentioned, God bless and remember you. All mums and dads encouraging others here, praying, singing and giving advice, may the Lord comfort you all. @Evacroft, happy birthday dear. May you get a birthday present you desire.

My message today is this 'Stay on your track'. Everyone has a track to run in life. Run on your track with eyes on the prize. Do not run in another man's lane trying to surpass the person or to get to the prize faster so you are not disqualified even if you get there first.

All your worries now will be a thing of the past. God is faithful who promised.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmoda(f): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
@mompirity2 i see u preparing to announce the next BFP! smiley

yes its possible but nt common

Wat CD are u now ? Plus give it some more tym, say like a week more and test again, hopefully AF won't show

looking forward to ur BFP announcement

@mumydidi,@ajuwarhodes........and to us all.........We r testifying son with our BFPs

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
@ayaayo, @joyfulmoda, Amen. So shall it be for all of us on here. i'm on CD 35. I'll just give it a week and test again.

Sprinkling sweet fragrance of baby dust on all of us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oluwaginababy....... happy bumping sis. Na Godwin oooooooo.
@rainyday my sabi sis, thank u for d mention, as u rmbr me so,, God go rmbr u too.
Welcum newbies. May u all v a short stay.
We r so close to announcing our BFPs in Jesus name. Goodnyt all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
4realwoman:
Good afternoon all the mamas and papas in this wonderful thread.
If AF should show (which I pray it doesn't o) will just relax and take my mind off ttc for now and try to treat infections and fibroid.
I will just face alligator pepper, ginger, garlic, serrapeptase, dim plus and try to eat more fruits and vegetables. Please I need all your prayers abeg cos the money wey I don spend no b small.

Don't Worry love it's Gonna end in praise
Thank God sef say d money dey to spend
Give God the Glory dere

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
mumihaja:
@Olubankemi, Amen, i will soon join you on the pregnancy thread, thank you for that word of advice...

@janix, the ewedu therapy is taking alongside vitamin B6 and there is no dosage for it, take it from af to O and till u confirm your prolactin has dropped, in a way that stuff is quite addictive, i had no prolactin issue but after i saw it here i started buying it and using it to eat eba...just add a little chicken stew to it and you will call me to thank me wink

Thanks dear I Go try am cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
mompurity2:
@ayaayo, @joyfulmoda, Amen. So shall it be for all of us on here. i'm on CD 35. I'll just give it a week and test again.

Sprinkling sweet fragrance of baby dust on all of us.

it seems we are in the same boat. No signs of af. i have got some preggy symptoms, one hpt showed positive, blood test inconclusive. been asked to retest at a later date. TTC can be really frustrating but am not gonna bother my head much anymore. If God says yes, no man can say no. So patience is key. We shall all overcome wink

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
@cravingchic, Amen dear! M keeping my fingers crossed for u, it shall be a very BFP for us in Jesus name. Sleep well dearie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Just 2 say hello,may all ur prayers b answered,amin.mumihaja,longest time,how u dey?Praying 4 u and other ttc sisters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.