Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422498 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2015
@legendmother. legend is already knocking on the door with a partner. It only takes a moment for everything to turn around. All your worries will be a thing of the past.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2015
@Legendsmom and anikeayu

Please be strong.
I see that your miracle is here thats why you are so emotional.
Call forth the thing that you want to be as if they are.
God would never forsake us.

I also know someone who aborted a 6 month old embryo which she even saw the sex and said the baby was a gilr.
she also had plenty d&c and saw terminating a pregnancy as no big deal.
she took in and gave birth to a boy on her 9th month anniversary day.
God didnt judge her he still blessed her.

Lets learn to forgive ourselves of every mistake and look to the future with faith.
Our Children are on the way.
they would be great.
Only women who try to conceive are really ready for the kids.
Most kids come as a result of mistake, one night stand and so on.
But we we know how long and the prayers we said to have our kids handle them in the best way possible.

Praises and songs of thanksgiving has been in my mind and heart.
i sleep and wake up singing the same song.
Been doozing on my desk at work and the song wont just leave me.
i cant write yoruba well, else i would have written it out.
I know God is about to do something great.

Love you all

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2015
please want to ask a question am ttc and have irregular cycle sometimes is 29,30,32,31,28 days. i want to use ruzu bitters to make my cycle regular. pls anybody have used it should pls tell me how to use it. can i use it during for a whole month. thanks in anticipation for your response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Rozeeb, ur cycle is regular.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Beetle:
Rozeeb, ur cycle is regular.

@ Rozeeb, very regular o, u don't need anything. It when ur lining reaches a certain level that it begins to shed, so if its few days apart that doesn't mean it is not regular.

fertility blessings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2015
AF jos showed now with cramps had to use hot water to bath. pls i dnt knw why am typing dis and crying please God answer our prayers. More postive pregnancy test. please how will i stop been depressed if Af shows up
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by semanami: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2015
Precy22:
@semanami, wetin you go find for Mr oduduwa Ajakaye side hun? im moniker no tell you say na scammer he be ehn? even all the nonsense wey he dey talk say dem go give person child for one day. Na wa ooo... Are you all that desperate that you can no longer trust in the lord? I don't want to say that I'm disappointed in you but in trying to concieve lets be careful in other not to invite more troubles to our lives/homes so that after having the babies we will not start nurturing another whala. I hope many of us that contact these evil people behind will learn from this. All must be well with us. Baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Havefaith222: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2015
Good morning beautiful mamas,I've been a silent reader of this thread since 2013,even though I'm posting here for this very 1st time.I've constantly battled within myself if I should do this or not being that this is a faceless forum with different people who have different opinions and concepts concerning issues however I know my loonngg story would help one or two mothers here.
I got married in 2013 but I knew all along that I'll need some help concerning conception because my cycle had always been irregular from the onset,I could go even 5mnths without seeing AF,I wasn't too bothered about this until I graduated from the uni ,I saw one or two gyny who placed me on some drugs,birth control,prog injection etc.
Fast forward to after I got married I waited for like 4 months after wedding before I started seeing a doc,I did hormonal profile which showed a bit of high prolactin,I also had PCOS,.Doctor placed me on parlodel for a month,then combination 3(which i took reluctantly after all why should I be using contraceptive when I am TTC)......well contraceptive did not achieve much as I saw AF just twice,I also had to stop cos it was causing fluid retention and high BP,I told my doc to allow us try clomid cos I had read so much on this thread,my Doc prescribed 50mg clomid alongside M2tone,I combined with grape and robitussin syrup to aid my CM,well that did not work as AF came in full force,even though Dh and I followed the bedding procedure given by my gyny.
Immediately AF showed I went back to him and he prescribed same 50mg clomid with m2 tone,I increased my dose to 100#coversface#......hmmmn the side effect no be here oo.Did was in Oct 2014,dh then asked that we rest from d drugs till Jan 2015.AF showed and we relaxed, bedded when we cld without timetable or any pressure....So sorry for the long post because story still plenty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by semanami: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2015
There were more women about 10 who were about to send money to Mr Oduduwa Ajakaye but I stopped them when I realized he has scammed me. I have posted to let vulnerable women here to be aware of the so called scammer Mr Oduduwa Ajakaye. He is posting on Facebook now with all the claims that his roots help in conception which is all lies. He is not even ashamed today the 16th he contacted me telling me to send him $200 so that he can speed up the delivery of my roots but i have told him he is a scammer and he should rote in Jail.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by semanami: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2015
Monica l made a mistake and I did not think Oduduwa Ajakaye is a scammer until i came across this post and that is the reason I have posted my experience so others dont fall prey

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2015
rozeeb:
AF jos showed now with cramps had to use hot water to bath. pls i dnt knw why am typing dis and crying please God answer our prayers. More postive pregnancy test. please how will i stop been depressed if Af shows up
First ask urself d benefits of depression n if it has in any way change ur situation. If no den start occupying urself wt interesting activities. Depression is a fight against faith n d battle is fought in ur mind. Fight it wt faith n choose were u want to b n wat u want to see. Depression delayed my conception 4 close to 2yrs bt wen I started being positive n happy even wen AF shows up, my dear, I supernaturally triumph n in less dan 3mnths my body changed, my circle became regular, my EWCM started flowing normally n 2day I'm an expectant moda. R u ready to win? Den stand up n fight bak. D devil is a bastard.

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by semanami: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2015
We should trust in God and his time will be the best. Mr Oduduwa Ajakaye has been taking advantage of vulnerable women and no one had the guts to put him down. I doubted him in the beginning and I was prepared to loose the money to see if he is for real or not and I am glad i have been able to save thousands if not millions of people from falling into his trap
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2015
semanami:
We should trust in God and his time will be the best. Mr Oduduwa Ajakaye has been taking advantage of vulnerable women and no one had the guts to put him down. I doubted him in the beginning and I was prepared to loose the money to see if he is for real or not and I am glad i have been able to save thousands if not millions of people from falling into his trap
angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Joyfulmoda:
@mompirity2 i see u preparing to announce the next BFP! smiley

yes its possible but nt common

Wat CD are u now ? Plus give it some more tym, say like a week more and test again, hopefully AF won't show

looking forward to ur BFP announcement

@mumydidi,@ajuwarhodes........and to us all.........We r testifying son with our BFPs

Ameeeeeeen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jamesbridget13(f): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2015
I am ttc though i strongly bliv God ll never dissapoint me n everyone here. Never!!!!!!! Doctor said i have staph i have finished d drugs he gave. Huzzy said we shld wait a while bfor going to d doctor again. I do have vaginal discharge, no itches anyway but my question is. How long does it take for staph to clear?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2015
rozeeb:
please want to ask a question am ttc and have irregular cycle sometimes is 29,30,32,31,28 days. i want to use ruzu bitters to make my cycle regular. pls anybody have used it should pls tell me how to use it. can i use it during for a whole month. thanks in anticipation for your response.

Hey dear ur cycle is very regular the ranges are OK o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Ayaayo:
@IyaEjima, yes ooo the spirit is one, and mehn i admire u jare and i love ur spirit. Keep it up sister

#ttccantkillmyswag#
tongue ttc ntonnn, #GODmustWIN#

Fertility blessings

Thanks my fruitful sis, if u had known me before u won't believe I can be like dis at all. I jst decided to let go n let God n He has been so faithful.
Bt seriously itz such a great feelin waking up evry morning with positive vibes instead of sulkin on top ttc mata joor cheesy ..... Baby dusts n have a fruitful day kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Havefaith222: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2015
From my experience however I realised I have a 35day cycle,nothing less but could be more,anyway come DEC 31st 2014,my MIL called me to congratulate me on a new job I got,she then told me my bro in law's wife had taken in,they got married early DEC oo,I became weak and depressed even though God just gave me a new job o,I wept and slept off,Jan 1st 2015 I just realised d last AF I saw was in Oct after my clomid cycle,I had a very strong feeling to do a hot as I dey store d tin for wardrobe,my peeps I got a BFP oooo,I screamed when I saw it.Dh and I rushed to d hospital to do a blood pt and preg was confirmed, almost 3mnths gone shocked.
I felt like announcing here but just cldnt register.I was team buddy with Jumayin(hope I got that spelling right)Anyway some few days later I started spotting,went to d Hosp and everything was confirmed OK,fast forward 5 months later I went into premature labor,lost my princess in may this year.
Now to my main reason for posting this experience.
After that nasty experience which I would not pray anyone goes tru,I was recuperating and a family friend who is a nurse in d uk and has been monitoring my case for some time called me and told me to start bedding after 6weeks,she just asked me a random question,how many days is ur cycle,I told her 35 days minimum,then she told me "do u know its possible u ovulate during ur AF "She said most people whose cycle is 35days and above have their ovulation during AF but don't know and so they never take in.She then asked me to try bedding with dh during AF.My people we did oooo,and I took in again immediately, I couldn't believe it ,no wonder OPK never picks my ovulation,no wonder clomid timetable bedding never picked my ovulation,no wonder scan kept giving d age of my princess in heaven as my last AF in Oct
My mothers I took in exactly 6 weeks after my loss.
Now I know this may sound strange to a lot of people but this is my own experience ,I know its taboo for some, but this is what worked for me
PS:So sorry for my lengthy post,now I can relax at least one or two may benefit from this post
Sprinkling truckloads of baby dust to all fruitful mamas,love u guys plenty

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
tgif
#ttccantkillmyswag
#swag#save smileytgif
#ttcwontkillmyswag
#swag#savedwithamazinggrace

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
@havefaith. that is wierd. ovulation during menstruation,for a woman with a 35 day cycle.I thought such a woman will ovulate anywhere around 20 to 21cd.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
rozeeb:

My fruitful sis, guess what! U r my cycle buddy!!!! cheesy my period also showed up dis mornin, I slept singing praises in my heart n also woke up wit praises in my mouth. God has heard and answered our prayers jst allow him give u ur child in his set time and u can also pray that His set time should come nw for u......... My fruitful sis, if crying cld change anything then many of us wld've been on our 12th missionary journey by nw cheesy
Cheer up dearie @ least u hav heard from ginababy who is a living testimony on hw being positive changed her story. DON'T let the devil steal ur JOY, he is too small n he no evn reach sef.. .. Enjoy ur day dearie n truck loads of baby dusts kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hello my sisters. Bin a while
I rejoice with all the newly belleful mamas.
God will put his hedge of protection over you in this 9months journey.

Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
@rozeeb, I beg wipe your face and encourage yourself in the lord, how I wish worrying or depression can make someone get bfp, has may be I will be carrying triplets now. I don sign, #ttccantkillmyswaga#, #idonporttohappymood# *Godwin*

@Havefaith222, congratulations dear, may you carry to full term and deliver like the Hebrew women. God is just beautiful beyond description, my prayer now is just mercy because nobody can even tell or say how God will work it out. #myfacelooksuptothelord#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
rozeeb:

I suggest u use it! Its a good bitters!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jeez at havefaith.
I was talking to one mama on whatsapp and explained the kind of pains i have during af and she said i might be ov-ing during af.
my period also comes with ewcm... but i used to think it is infection.
hmmmm.
I am on bcp now and would look how its plays out.

Happy bumping.
You shall birth this one when its full time and he/she would call you mummy and also make you grand-mum at the right Time in Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enoqueen: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
olubankemi:
Mumhaja and others who want Doctors, sonographers and gyns, hmmm, I will strongly oppose it and proffer that while we share are reports and challenges here, we should still visit experts in their clinics and hospitals for consultations.

Why do I stand on this? Ttc has made us gullible and unanalytical. We are ready and quick to consume whatever works for A or B. Atimes ordinary lying down on the bed for Dr to examine you is enough to determine what the issue is.

Also, when we clamor for these Drs and they come, some of them will begin to make cool money of so many innocent and quick quick result hungry ttcers. They begin to PM, exchange numbers and we don't know what happens at the backend for monitoring, advise, caution etc.

I remember when I click on one old time ttcer here to read about her, she is mogbomoya, she was duped by a so called Dr on nl then. Do you know the so called Dr took her blood in his house and yet she don't still think that it's fraud?

How about honeypie? So many were swept away, some came back with another moniker, others remain silent readers till date. Don't forget ttc unity prayer never returned after honeypie and her hackers tactfully and slowly overtook the thread with 'honeypie protocol'.

Some were given substances that changed their cycles all because they want quick results and her followers were coming up with fake bfp news.

When we begin to 'godilise' an individual, attention will be drawn away from due research of who the person really is and hence bad consequences.

I tell you, some will soon register and call themselves Drs soon.

Let's try and get good gynecologist around us.

I support what Venus said about guifei bao and gangaria, let's put caution to all these unnatural things we take.

Natural foods, fruits and drinks remains the best for human cure. Ginger and garlic does a great deal in our body system. Use it as spices for cooking. Take them two to three days after your period. Infection will be far from you, you will also noticed you don't fall ill as you used to.

Someone asked what quantity of scent leaf, I simply use reasonable qty each time I want to use it. I do not have measures for it but I simply used little qty. When I make too much I keep it refrigerated till the next day. Not advised you keep it for too long.

Let's avoid junk foods.

If you have fibroid totally run away from clomid.

More people are porting to pregnancy thread in Jesus name.

Pls is eating ginger and garlic safe during pregnancy Answer pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithclin(f): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Look at a Tech that can help manage your menstrual cycle. Lol.

http://www.tech-fuss.com/2015/10/check-out-this-tech-that-can-help.html
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Congrats @havefaith222.....Happy bumping! So unbelievable,God works in mysterious ways. Enjoy d 9 months journey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
thank you all for the encouragement after reading ur advice had to start singing worship songs while cooking. tanks u all baby bust to everyone

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
miraclebaby:
@ Amhappy long time? what's the status?

Hi dear,thanks for checking me up. I took a break off ttc. God is faithful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=rozeeb post=39039585]please want to ask a question am ttc and have irregular cycle sometimes is 29,30,32,31,28 days. i want to use ruzu bitters to make my cycle regular. pls anybody have used it should pls tell me how to use it. can i use it during for a whole month. thanks in anticipation for your response.[/quote

Ur cycle is very regular
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Congratulations to all d bellefull mamas! We all shall port to dat side someday by d grace God

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.