Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406300 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jubrilla: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hello mamas. I just did an hormonal profile and this is d result

DAY 2
LH 6.50
FSH 5.08
PROLACTIN 12.27

DAY 22
PROGESTERONE 0.400

Hubby has low sperm count with strong growth of staph.
Pls I need someone to explain the test result and also recommend d kind of treatment we need. Thanx all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
@IyeEjima I love ur hair.happy born day in advance...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol. @IyaEjima, beautiful birthday mama. You must carry triplet belle by fire by force as a result of this your hairstyle. Na my own judgement be that. I rise! Courrrrrt.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
IyeEjima:
My bday hair cheesy

happy birthday in advance love u dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
@IyeEjima, hdb in advance... just to avoid d stampede of 2moro because I never carry my Grace, her brothers and sisters yet cheesy. Ur hair fine.

Welcome to all d newbies. May ur stay be very short.

#UnlimitedBFPs
#2016MUM
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jubrilla: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thanks ma. I tried to do hsg but I couldn't because doctor said I have cervical stenosis and my cervix need to be dilated before I can do d hsg. What may be the cause and I cervical dilation a painful process?
legendsmother:
@jubrilla ur results are all within normal range
Fsh normal range is below 7 for some labs nd below 9 for some labs so far ur fsh is ok

LH has d same principles wif fsh so ur lh is ok also

Ur prolactin is also below 24 dats also normal

Progesteron is LOW that means u did not ovulate

U also need not do the Testoterone, and oestradol test on day 2. So those tests are missing.

Pls as for your husband's staph check his results for his suceptibility and buy d antibiotics with the +++ symbols

Also treat urself and avoid sex during the treatments
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dazzle86:

lol,love the hair. Happy Birthday. see your swaggerlicious hair.

Thanks dearie bt d pain no be here o embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
ginababy:
@IyeEjima, God as dis woman take copy my hair style na so she go take copy my bfp b4 dis year runs out.
Dis her fyn hands must curdle her ejimas nxt year as she go d celebrate yet anoda bday wt dem.
Happy born day in advance darling.

Aww, thnx darling. A Big Fat AMEN to d wonder n powerful prayer, so shall it be IJN.
As per copying ur hair, pic of u hair or adonbilivit grin ... Hope u n lo are doing great.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
waistbead:
@IyeEjima I love ur hair.happy born day in advance...

Thnx dearie, oya bring ur gift if u are interested in copying my style grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Precy22:
Lol. @IyaEjima, beautiful birthday mama. You must carry triplet belle by fire by force as a result of this your hairstyle. Na my own judgement be that. I rise! Courrrrrt.

Thank u oooo. Choi! And I don BD on top dis hair style today o grin bt abeg give me chance mke I appeal this case o cuz na twins I want as first born. Oya try change ur judgement twins, Nathan and Naomi to be precise cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hello to all mummies. I ve been unable to use my phone to contribute, just got access with laptop. You guys are so amazing and inspiring. I pray that the good Lord will honour us soon, not just mothers but with the gift of motherhood. To all preggys, i say a big congratulations. To newbys, may ur stay be very brief. To those that lost theirs, be strong for another God's blessing. its not been easy for me, but because He lives, i can face tomorrow. I keep telling myself that if have handled so many difficulties, what is this ttc that i cannot handle.

@Reedeem, i went to that Ijaw woman @ ikorodu n she said i have little fibroid on top of my womb very close to the cervix. that my cervix is too open to retain any sp. She said that i need to take herbs for the fibroid to go. Pls @ all, any idea if that can that prevent pregnancy. i have seen sb that gave birth 2 times in a year. The recent scans i went for didnt show fibroid

Pls how can i use my phone to comment on nairaland, its not showing any of these: Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share). I have missed so many n i want to be active.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
@jubrilla cervix dilation during hsg is performed to widen the opening of your uterus where the dye wud have to flow through to ur tubes for the doctor to check for potency of ur falopian tubes also, scar tissue can be removed and a curvy cervix can be straightened through this procedure. As to whether it's a painful process it depends on weather or not u will b given anesthetics during d procedure.

Cervical stenosis is a very huge diagnosis ooo pls he shud confirm well before he says dat nd plus it's very common in older patients (women) it's accompanied with symptoms like numbness, weakness of d leg it's a problem related to d spinal cord dats all I know sha

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
mumigrace:
@IyeEjima, hdb in advance... just to avoid d stampede of 2moro because I never carry my Grace, her brothers and sisters yet cheesy. Ur hair fine.

Welcome to all d newbies. May ur stay be very short.

#UnlimitedBFPs
#2016MUM

Thanks a lot fruitful mama, bt na d gift I say make una bring early to avoid stampeding na and nt d bday wishs grin oya run go bring ur gift joor.
Vry Vry soon, u go carry Grace and all her siblings as u desire by the special grace of God, AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
happymummy:

happy birthday in advance
love u dear

Thnx dearie, luv u too fruitful happymummy (((hugs)))

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:01am On Oct 30, 2015
@mumpurity2 d name of d injection to induce AF is PROGESTIN it comes in a pack of 12vials for 500 naira 1 vial is 1ml dat is 25mg of progestin and u need 100mg nd above to induce AF so u use 6vials. All the 6vials would be put into one injection that injection wud be given to you on ur laps AF shows 2-7days after.

I use dis method because for primolut I have to take it daily nd I barely remember to take drugs d injection is once and all I have to do is wait for AF
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:07am On Oct 30, 2015
@all Wake up nd pray oooo
My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
All other ground is sinking sand......
When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found,
Clothed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne!
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 12:09am On Oct 30, 2015
Happy birthday iye Ejima
God will visit u and come next birthday it's gonna be with the twins in Jesus name amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 12:17am On Oct 30, 2015
Happy birthday to you iyejima, wishing you God's grace, mercy and favour. Before this time next year, May the blessings of children be in your arms even as you desire in Jesus name.

@ jubrilla, legends mother have already torch light the matter. Please the physician should check the diagnosis properly make person no come die of bp due many thoughts of wrong diagnosis sef undecided

At all, it is time for praise and worship.
Arise mamas of beautiful children, arise virtuous women, arise and praise our creator.

Father Lord in heaven, silver nor gold we have not to render to thee, but with a heart full of praises we have come to adore you.
You our defender, yes we may be broken but we are not crushed, we may be confused but we are not frustrated.
We have come to you in our openness and weakness because you alone have the power to mend our broken parts
Holy spirit we thank you for your kindness in creating us to be women, yes of a truth our price is far above precious rubies.
Thank you Lord for those in their tww, those still TTC, those pregnant, and even those that have put to bed. Father of a truth we know you are the spirit that searches the heart, you know our heart desires, thank you for meeting us at our points of need. All these we pray with thanks giving in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 30, 2015
U are bigger than all my problems, bigger than everything God is bigger than every mountain that i cannot see...... Abba Father we worship, who is like unto thee, You r d God of impossibilities.... Daddy change our stories n make us a fruitful vine... Let none of us b left out of ur blessings

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 12:22am On Oct 30, 2015
@legendmami! I am good sis. Thanks for the mention.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 12:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Joy overflow, Joy overflow in my Heart
Sing a new song to the Lord
Joy overflow, joy overflow in my Heart
Sing a new song to the Lord

I will praise your name,
I will worship you,
Glory hallelujah, sing a new song to the Lord

My God is Awesome, Father I give u praise, I worship your Holy name, the Great I Am that I Am, the Lion of the Tribe of judah, the Rose of Sharon, The lily of the Valley, the Author and finisher of my Faith, You are worthy to be praised, You are worthy to be Glorified, be thou Exalted o lord.
I thank you father for the precious gift of life, for adding another precious year of fulfilment to my life, for blessing me with a wonderful and precious Husband, for blessing our home with Godly seeds, for changing my name to Iye Ejima ( mummy Nathan and Naomi),for my wonderful e-family may all praises, Glory and adoration be unto to you everlasting King of Glory, for in Jesus Name i'v praised with thanksgiving, AMEN!!!

It's my Bday beautiful people and a summary of all I can say is THANK U LORD!!!!

Father Lord, you Honour your word more than your name, father honour your word in our lives today. Make us to keep our homes and be joyful mother of children, cause us to be fruitful and multiply for I kno that there is nothing difficult for u to do. Settle up o lord and satisfy us with children as we have desired to your honour and glory in Jesus Mighty Name, AMEN!!!!!

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 1:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Everything, Everything
Lord you are, Everything to me
Everything, Everything
Lord you are, Everything to me

My treasure, My priority
Who can compare to you
Great is thy Measure of your Royalty
Oh Morning Star, you truly are EVERYTHING

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 30, 2015
@IyeEjima happy birthday dear..... May ur next bday celebration b with ur babies Nathan n Naomi..... Congratulation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cyntobless(f): 1:10am On Oct 30, 2015
who is like unto thee,no one among the earth,who is like thee glorious in holiness,fearful in praise doing wonders hallelujah.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 1:14am On Oct 30, 2015
@IyaEjima, happy birthday sis, your new age shall usher you into unmerited favor and grace in Jesus name. I'm presenting to you gifts of Twins in the name of God the father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. By this time next year, your Ejima will be sucking your breasts in Jesus name.

@lilyspringout, you might try to reduce bd if you can abstain completely during the tww but all the same, God will do what he wants to do when the time comes.

@MarJuly, I can't access my pm on Nairaland, so you can send a mail to b********
However, if you feel comfortable or convinced in your Spirit, you can try her treatment. She told me that I have fine boys (fibroids grin), my cervix was shifted and one blocked tube because of the fibroids and which was very true because that was the exact results I got from scan and hsg done earlier this year. I've been on her treatment for about two months, yet to repeat the scan but i will inform you after the scan to know how far but I believe there is improvement. One thing about the woman is that she is never in a hurry and she knows her onions very well. It will end in praise!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 5:28am On Oct 30, 2015
Happy Birthday Iyaejima! May God bless you in all blessings. Abeg open door come carry Nathan and Naomi, they were missing their way but I don bring them come your door.

MarJuly it is well with you. Have the consciouness of your victory. Let's start to win this battle with our minds. #hugssis#

Mummydidi where art thou? Show your fine self here na.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 30, 2015
Happy Birthday IyeEjima! May God grant u ur heart desire. your first pregnancy wil b twins n d second missionary journey wil b twins again. this time next yr u wil b a nursing mother inshaAllah! have a fantastic celebration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MissOpe(f): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Happy Natal day to U IyEjima,may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace so that you may abound in him thru the power of the hollyspirit ....Romans15:13...
Now receive these gift items for your soon coming ejimasss........( loaded in the box are all baby items you can think of) ...Have a blessed day love.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 30, 2015
@IyaEjima I wish you more grace and more good news in your new age. Happy birthday and enjoy your day very well without stress. Cheerrrrrrsssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 7:33am On Oct 30, 2015
Happy birthday to u IyeEjima may ur next birthday be with ur Ejima's ....Do have a blast dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cyntobless(f): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2015
Gd morning house, I guess you pple dey OK?.
@kennylizzy,where are you,plz let us know how you are doing.
@ all whose bday is this week,God will gv u a gift no man can gv.HBD.
@Redeemed ,plz how can I reach this ijaw woman at ikorodu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.