Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406354 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:12am On Oct 31, 2015
God can do it again and again and again
He's the same God today as he's always been
Yesterday and forever, he's always thesame
There's no reason to doubt, God can do it again

Through it all (2x)
I've learned to trust in Jesus
I've learned to trust in God
Through it all (2x)
I've learned to depend upon his word.

O God of heaven, our father, our maker we thank your Holy and Mighty name because u r God, u stand alone in ur sovereignty. We magnify your powerful name because of who u r to us. We are indeed grateful for all u've done ans all u've promised to do in our lives. This is d confidence we have in u that whatever we ask of u we will receive. We stand in faith at this hour and claim our blessings. We claim our BFPs and declare that it is permanent. We ask for d grace and wisdom not to be tricked by d enemy as we wait for d manifestation of ur blessings in our lives. We cover our body soul and spirit with the BLOOD of JESUS. None shall cast their fruit b4 their time in Jesus name, amen! For other things that we didn't mention, u that knew us b4 we were formed, bring them to pass in our lives. We seal this prayer with the BLOOD of JESUS. Thank you father for answering us, in Jesus name we've prayed with thanksgiving, amen!

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by simple123: 12:20am On Oct 31, 2015
Hellooo my fruitful mamas, this is IyeEjima using papa Ejima's NL acct o grin. Devil jst dey vex say I dey shine and bubble na him I no come get option to post comment with my NL. Acct. Bt as usual, my God pass am cuz when one door close, anoda one go just open brekete cheesy
I don't know where to start from bt d love u guys showed me is overwhelming shocked @happymummy
Sanrima
Stellx
Redeemed
Ladiva (I got up and opened my door with faith when I read ur bday wishes for me)
Rainyday
MissOpe( kai dis my box of gift heavy no be small o, thank u plenty plenty kiss )
Lynsunny
Waistbead
Mummyjk
Mamadsquare
Melsmum (no morning sickness o, the hairstyle go mke my twins implant well well grin )
Janix2
Triangullar
Fertilewomb
Ademide02
Ginababy ( if I hear say I no belive u bfp, forget hair mata o cuz I don tap in2 d anointing Tey tey)
Fumbaby
Mum2bsoon
Cravingchic
Janedyke6
Jamesbridget13
Cathyibok
Ekeminiabasi
Iomoge
Mompurity2
Chyvia
and every other person that wished me well in their thoughts, may God almighty bless u all abundantly and Grant u all ur heart desires. As u have prayed for me to conceive my Ejimas, May God Almighty in His infinite mercy open ur wombs and cause u all to conceive ur children according to the desires of ur hearts IJN, AMEN!!!
Luv u all plenty plenty kiss kiss kiss
UNLIMITED BFPs2015

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 12:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Singing. ..

What a friend we have in Jesus.
All our pains and griefs to bear, what a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer..........

Ancient of days, I give u glory, worship and adoration. Thank you for the gift of your son Jesus christ who has redeemed us back to you. Thank you for your unfailingly promises concerning our lives.
Your first command to us is to be fruitful and multiply. Because your word does not return to you void, our reproductive organs have no choice but to conform to the word of God.
Thank you father for the victory we have through Christ Jesus. Amin!

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:28am On Oct 31, 2015
rozeeb:

nne my sister i dont know, maybe cos der de do more of ivf so dats d option he told me. am jos so confused want to try anoda gynae

Abeg change jor,which one be apanpandodo ivf.e never reach that stage na.God is still doing wonders.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 1:27am On Oct 31, 2015
There's power in the the name of Jesus 3x, to break every chain 6x, there's an army rising up to break every chain, I hear the chains falling.

The chains of barreness,chains of stagnation, Untimely death,the healer is here now,my chains are falling urs are falling down too by the power of Jesus. I recieve my miracle. It's loud in my ear,the chains are falling.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 1:35am On Oct 31, 2015
^AMEN AMEN AMEN in JESUS NAME
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 31, 2015
Covenant keeping God, there is no one like you, Alpha and Omega there is no one like you
Who has the final say JEHOVAH has the final say JEHOVAH turns my life around He turns my life around He makes a way wen there seems no way JEHOVAH has the final say
LORD Jesus all i say is thank you cos my twin babies(divine n destiny) has come

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 1:51am On Oct 31, 2015
There's about to be a shift, a turnaround,a turningpoint, that situation u are in is leaving and breaking away, every barrier stoping us from reaching our goal is been broken tonight by the blood of Jesus.
Pls if u have just 30mins of ur time to just praise and give thanks,dance like never b4, cos there's about to be a shift. Let's Start giving thanks on that situation. It is settled,the chains has broken. Do dis by 12midnight and let's be openhearted for that which we want. I love u all.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 2:01am On Oct 31, 2015
1 To God be the glory, great things He
hath done,
So loved He the world that He gave
us His Son,
Who yielded His life our redemption
to win,
And opened the life-gate that all may
go in.

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
Let the earth hear His voice;
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
Let the people rejoice;
Oh, come to the Father, through
Jesus the Son,
And give Him the glory; great
things He hath done.

2 Oh, perfect redemption, the purchase
of blood,
To every believer the promise of God;
The vilest offender who truly
believes,
That moment from Jesus a pardon
receives.

3 Great things He hath taught us, great
things He hath done,
And great our rejoicing through Jesus
the Son;
But purer, and higher, and greater will
be
Our wonder, our transport when
Jesus we see.

I felt like praising the lord my people, let us put on the attitude of praise for our miracle is about to manifest to the glory of his name. Let us praise the lord in the beauty of his holiness and He will shower us with as many children as we desire. One thing that is certain is that, it is written that the expectations of the righteous shall not be cut off. Fruitful mamas pls be expectant for the lord is about to make us laugh like SARAH. Fertility dust to everyone.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:30am On Oct 31, 2015
You will never never Change, You will never never Change, You will never never Change..... Jesus thesame forever. ....

Eternal rock of ages i worship u because i know i and my hubby and every other family represented here are fruitful vineyard.... . I know we are like a tree planted by the river side, Ageless God i no u will do that which only you can do in our lifes

Thank you Lord

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 31, 2015
There is power mighty in the blood /2ce
There is power mighty in the blood of Jesus Christ
There is power mighty in the blood.

May the blood of Jesus cleanse every stranger in our body fighting our conception ijn.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 3:53am On Oct 31, 2015
He's a miracle working God
he's my Alpha and Omega

faithful God,immortal,invincible,the all knowing God
we bless u,we thank you because we know u have answered every one of us ttc in Jesus name amen

we plead the blood of Jesus and ask the Holy Ghost fire to destroy every obstacles preventing us from conceiving

Lord we thank u because we all shall testify to ur glory in Jesus victorious name we pray Amen

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 5:24am On Oct 31, 2015
waistbead:
@Tammyloreoluwa ,babes can I have ur email addy? or u mail moi Cyndy.kksweet@gmail.com thanks dear..

hope ur email is corret ooo, anyway sent u a message already..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cyntobless(f): 5:55am On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=rozeeb post=39532469]

i have it but have not used it cos is bitter dont mind me. Can i add lemon or lime to reduce the bitter taste. tnks.

nne am not so sure oo.lime I have heard not good for women who are TTC.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 6:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Amen Amen Amen! And so shall it be in Jesus fruitful name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekeminiabasi(f): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2015
Come and join me sing Halleluyah o....Jehovah Jireh has done me well......my pple!!! After 3 miscarriages and 1 year of actively trying...God has done it!!! Confirmed my BFP this morning. May God grant the rest of us our BFP's b4 d year ends IJN.

33 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Dats is why u are called Jehovah What you will do Dats is what you will do. Dat is why you are Jehovah
God will do it for us pls have faith in him and declare no more barreness in this forum. Devil is a liar we must port to preggo thread. Have been so lazy to do midnight prayers but will start this night by God grace. Baby dust to everyone

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2015
Dats is why u are called Jehovah What you said you will do Dats is what you will do. Dat is why you are called Jehovah
God will do it for us pls have faith in him and declare no more barreness in this forum. Devil is a liar we must port to preggo thread. Have been so lazy to do midnight prayers but will start this night by God grace. Baby dust to everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 8:04am On Oct 31, 2015
ekeminiabasi:
Come and join me sing Halleluyah o....Jehovah Jireh has done me well......my pple!!! After 3 miscarriages and 1 year of actively trying...God has done it!!! Confirmed my BFP this morning. May God grant the rest of us our BFP's b4 d year ends IJN.

congratulations ohhh so happy for you. pray God will bless u and lo good health and deliver safely.
I tap into dis ur BFP annointing. God do it for us. i pray will soon announce mine Amen with faith. Congrats dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2015
ekeminiabasi:
Congratulations dear sis....... May dis testimony be permanent in Jesus Name. .. .. Happy bumping love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 8:14am On Oct 31, 2015
@Tammyloreoluwa I've replied you gat it?

@ekeminiabasi congrats dear happy bumping..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2015
ekeminiabasi:

Congratulations Dearie.
Wow .... Its such a good way to end the month and enter another one.
Wishing you a stress-free pregnancy and delivery. smiley

My People oooo una dey see the heavy down pour of BFPs?
May We all get drenched in it (BFP). Amen. wink

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2015
As today marks the end of the tenth month called October,sudden cry,deaths,pains,sorrows,etc will never be our portion ijn. May Almighty God grant our positive heart desires for good ijn

Congratulations to belleful mama, you will carry to term IJN

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2015
ekeminiabasi:

Wow!wow!! wow!!! A big fat CONGRATULATIONS!!! Happy bumping dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2015
ekeminiabasi:
Congrats dear happy stressfree pregg, may u carry to term in JESUS name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2015
ekeminiabasi:
congratulations dearie,he who laugh last laugh longer.upon everytin u went tru,ure stil vindicated.im happy for u nd I tap frm ur bfp blessings.when dere is life dere is hope.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2015
@ekeminiabasi congratulations dear wishing u a stressfree 9months journey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2015
Ekeminiabasi congratulations to you mama,wishing you easy Carriage and successful delivery when the time comes.

I tap and receive mine in jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2015
@ekeminiabasi........ I congratulate you babes. Wishing u a smooth bumpy ride.
@all, devil is a bastard ooooo. Since two days now, if me and DH want to BD, muscle pull go just hold me for my thigh. The first day, na for my left leg, we had to stop d action for it to calm down but for wia, d tyn just dey hold me and I was seriously in pains, after robbing ointment, d tyn stop. Yst, we say mk we BD again, as oga enter, na so muscle pull hold me for right thigh again ooo. We had to stop the action again. I really felt bad and to think I am already in my fertile week gives me concern. Devil u r a liar. Ur plan will not work because GREATER is he that is in me. You have failed....
Happy weekend beautiful and fruitful mamas.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekeminiabasi(f): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Thanks so much sisters! God bless all of u. Many more BFP"s IJN. None shall be left out. This thread has been a source of encouragement and strength to me. Any mama who stays in lagos and needs gufei bao shld pls contact me. I stay in gbagada axis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2015
@ekeminiabasi......, congratulations n may the good God strengthen u till u deliver
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2015
Choi @cathyibok pele it is well wif u wida d muslcle pull na?? hian Devil is a Liar ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.