Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409099 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by healthgexpert: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
99 billiondollar. Wrongly prescribed. Not to worry. You need to meet with your hubby as regular as possible provided no underlying medical conditions. Hopefully you should be fine.

You can read more on how to increase your chances of getting pregnant : www.healthguardexpert..com.

Make sure you are seeing a Gynaecologist. Sometimes I recommend taking one tablet once daily for 5 days and if nothing happens then I may request a repeat in the next cycle. And not 10 tablets in one cycle. Or you didn't get the Dr's explanation. Good luck.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RedCapChief(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hi @healthgexpert and all
I have no doubts that your intentions are good, but maybe you want to reconsider the ethical implications of prescribing clomiphene on an online forum. Many of these women have non-medical backgrounds and a few may have complex obgyn histories. Clomiphene can be dangerous, even to the point of death, is abused

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
I saw d woman today o
Thank you so much @4realwoman

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by healthgexpert: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
@Redcapchief. Kindly read my post well and edit my ID from your post. I have never and will never prescribe to anyone online. I was only telling her the norm and trying to correct the use of clomid. Even went further suggesting seeing a Gynaecologist. In addition, I tried to check if she misunderstood her Dr. Many Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Help please @ Legendsmother
Ejaisky:
Please I need help with with these hormonal assay results
Day 3
Testosterone - 0.2ng/ml
Prolactin - 25.0ng/ml
FSH- 6.1mlu/ml
LH- 4.7mlu/ml
Progesterone - 3.5ng/ml
Estrogen - 37pg/ml

Day 22
Destradol 07 Beta -129.1pg/ml
FSH- 4.1miu/ml
LH - 3.2miu/ml
Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
@99billion dollars,
no fertility expert worth his salt will prescribe clomid for 10 days,
something isnt right in ur tale..
anyway,,start thinking of changing gynae

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kwentjules: 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
I didn't see d part wher she said we shouldn't quote her. If I have seen it I wouldn't dare. Am very sorry cherrymum..somebody should direct me on how to unquote cos I didn't see d comment again. I just logged in now.

Today was actually my birthday by my heart is soo heavy. I remember anytime my husband is celebrating his bd I must buy him sometin as gift bt whenever am celebrating mine he can neva! Evn if it's card.we neva have babies and he is doing like dis what of wen dey start coming. #sobs#
iomoge2:

Unquote her please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2015
My super super fruitful mamas, IyeEjima don come back ooooo grin I have really missed u all kiss thanks soo much to all those who remembered me n mention me n to all those who remembered me in their hearts, u guys are too much kiss kiss kiss
I don't kno where to start from but I just want to say our God is Awesome and forever faithful. The failure of a devil been dey vex say I just dey happy up n down, d mumu just dey vex say I travel for naming ceremony come dey dance pass my sis wey born pikin grin evn as af show face that same day I was still my happy self. D fool come wait make I come back to my beautiful matrimonial home for Abj make him cause katakata but my papa God, my Jehovah Over do Show Himself supreme for my Home com knack devil yakata into the bottomless pit grin
Abeg Special thanks to fruitful mama lynsunny, God used her to completely lift up my spirit. She called me yday and invited me for the MFM program for expectant mothers and it was power filled. Mke una no worry, we prayed for us all so the anointing to conceive twins, triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets, octuplets, etc will surely go round cheesy
My fruitful mamas, when we feel we have prayed all d prayers n done everything medically possible, the next thing to do is to keep praising n loving God for He will surely come thru for all of us IJN, AMEN!!! Always wake up with a song of thanksgiving in your hearts for the gift of a bright and beautiful day cheesy .

I am now TEAMAUGUST2016 for the supernatural delivery of my Ejimas by the special grace of God, I'll Keep calculating my EDD till it comes thru for me cheesy and UNLIMITED BFPs2015 for us all on this fruitful thread cheesy DHspermmustmagneteggs IJN, AMEN!!!!!

Abeg make I try stop here o, as usual na out of the abundance of the heart na him my hand take type o grin
Luv u all plenty plenty kiss kiss kiss

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 12:21am On Nov 23, 2015
My fruitful mamas, I don't think I'll be able to sleep if I don't drop this song here cuz it has been ringing in my head since morning cheesy

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want
His name is a strong tower, safety is sure
He is my healer, He never Sleep
He never slumber, He's always near.......

My God is able to Keep whatever I commit to Him
If I believe, Yes I BELIEVE
My God is able to keep whatever I commit to Him
So I'll give all my praises to Him

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:49am On Nov 23, 2015
kwentjules:
I didn't see d part wher she said we shouldn't quote her. If I have seen it I wouldn't dare. Am very sorry cherrymum..somebody should direct me on how to unquote cos I didn't see d comment again. I just logged in now.

Today was actually my birthday by my heart is soo heavy. I remember anytime my husband is celebrating his bd I must buy him sometin as gift bt whenever am celebrating mine he can neva! Evn if it's card.we neva have babies and he is doing like dis what of wen dey start coming. #sobs#

Happy bornday hope it's not belated?my dear,on ur birthday ur heart dey heavy say cos say u never born pikin?abeg,gear up,u dey complain say oga nor buy u gift,u know weda na ur mood towards the bday confuse the man?again,ask urself,who dey grave dey born?who dey grave dey celebrate baiday?u know some of ur mates dey look for husband?my sister,enter market buy seeckin or turkit or point and kill fish,anything,just make ur self happy and tell urself say it not get as it be,one day na one day this ttc thing go be history!!!
#ttccan'tkillmyswag#
#feelingpositive#

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:01am On Nov 23, 2015
Welcome back iyeejima,I say a big amen as u talk am na so e go be iJN oo
@ all how have u been?
Abeg sometin strange is happening to me o,i saw my period on the 9th of this month it didn't flow well,lasted for abt 5days,though scanty,only for me to wipe yday I saw blood,and this morning has increased and am feeling slight menstrual cramps today is just 23rd,abeg what could be the cause am presently on herbal drug for infection
I n my Dh
Goodmorning e family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2015
@iomoge2, you are welcome.

@all, good morning and wonderful week ahead.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:51am On Nov 23, 2015
4realwoman:
@iomoge2, you are welcome.

@all, good morning and wonderful week ahead.
Thanks @ 4real woman,Wishing u truck load of baby dust
It's well dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2015
@kwentjules why you come dey vex like person wey no kpeku....s wella grin.. abeg be happy, dance like never before, and cook your best dish and chop chop chop and give dh a deep hug grin grin grin. Happy birthday dear, more fruitful days and years to you with your children in Jesus name, amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2015
tsquaure:
Mommas pls I need contact for anyone selling kedi products I need to buy d drug for treating pid

Gudmorning, there's a woman on my street that I usually see Kedi's banner in her shop. So if u want I can go help check it out and collect her number.
@IyeEjima: Welcome back mama and I say a big amen to ur prayers.
Gudmorning all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:48am On Nov 23, 2015
Greetings to mothers of the nation. That reminds me there was a moniker like that, @modaofnation where art thou? @4realwoman its never over until its over. God is your strength. Are you still spotting? You can try cayenne pepper, they said to take tea spoonful in a glass of warm water, I don't know if you can do that as the thing is too perperish. You can add to your meal too. It's sold in supper markets on food condiments section. @99billiondollar sure your doc didn't tell you to take two at once daily? I don't think any doctor think more of gyno will make such mistake. Then didn't he tell you to monitor your follicles on scan? if you're telling us the truth, I plead you don't spend a second more with that doctor. Clomid has its own issues so we shouldn't self medicate. It's strictly prescription drug.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:50am On Nov 23, 2015
99billiondollar:
Pls help, i took clomid for 10days in my cycle, starting from 5th to 15th day of my cycle, pls when will i ovulate

10days!!! Like seriously, who prescribed that dosage for you? Abeg try another gyny oo....as per when you go ovulate now, that one me no know? Maybe legendsmother or Safe might know.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:59am On Nov 23, 2015
@4realwoman hope those selections are from the highly sensitive drugs or was it doctor's prescription? Remember to eat healthy during treatment to give the drugs more strength to work. God will see you through. @stephyberry where art thou? You don join @safe06's mia club? @Redeemed I dey ooh, how your side? @BlessedDiva, mum2besoon, precy22, mummyejire, mummyElena where una enter? @olubankemi, mumihaja et all hope los are giving you tough time already, stay blessed. @all have fruitful week. God is still God and will make all things beautiful in His time. Fertility dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2015
Happy new week to all.
With God victory is sure.
Enjoy your day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by client: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2015
Dear fruitful Mamahs, you're all wonderful people. No one would have thought anyone in our situation will still be able to smile but you guys do more than smiling. You laugh, you're happy, joyous and thankful for each new day. Safe06 readily comes to mind, that woman can crack palm kernel with her jokes. And other mothers of nations who help to torchlight matters, God bless you all for your selfless services. I want to mention names but my memory fails me.

Whenever I am down, I come here to find strength & inspiration and I always feel better because despite our shocking diagnosis a lot of times, testimonies abound. Women of faith, please keep hope alive. We are nearer now to our testimonies than when we first believed.

I saw these words from Les Brown this morning: "The worst is over!! You have gone through a lot and you are still here! Despite how you may feel at this time, this experience will not break you. Whatever happened to you does not own you or determine your future. It is an experience that you must choose to grow through and not allow to shut your life down. No question...this is easier said than done. But you have the power in you to put this experience in your past, and not allow it to overwhelm your present or dictate how you show up in the world. Pause for a moment to get your head right and resolve to handle this. You know, life is like a roller coaster. Sometimes you are up and sometimes you are down. Expect things to get better and they will. Do you know who you are? You are more powerful than you give yourself credit for being. In time you will overcome this and become more resilient than you have ever been before. Look at the road ahead, know that tomorrow will be better than today. Pull yourself together and take time to heal. Where your life goes from here is your call. Believe in yourself! You have something special. You have GREATNESS within you!"

I AM VERY SORRY FOR THIS MY LONG EPISTLE.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2015
@Kwentjules HBD mumsy president, ministers, governors, doctors..
More fruitful years ahead to you sweet sis may God grant you all your heart desires as u add another year to your years today. .. Love u loads kiss grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2015
client:
Dear fruitful Mamahs, you're all wonderful people. No one would have thought anyone in our situation will still be able to smile but you guys do more than smiling. You laugh, you're happy, joyous and thankful for each new day. Safe06 readily comes to mind, that woman can crack palm kernel with her jokes. And other mothers of nations who help to torchlight matters, God bless you all for your selfless services. I want to mention names but my memory fails me.

Whenever I am down, I come here to find strength & inspiration and I always feel better because despite our shocking diagnosis a lot of times, testimonies abound. Women of faith, please keep hope alive. We are nearer now to our testimonies than when we first believed.

I saw these words from Les Brown this morning: "The worst is over!! You have gone through a lot and you are still here! Despite how you may feel at this time, this experience will not break you. Whatever happened to you does not own you or determine your future. It is an experience that you must choose to grow through and not allow to shut your life down. No question...this is easier said than done. But you have the power in you to put this experience in your past, and not allow it to overwhelm your present or dictate how you show up in the world. Pause for a moment to get your head right and resolve to handle this. You know, life is like a roller coaster. Sometimes you are up and sometimes you are down. Expect things to get better and they will. Do you know who you are? You are more powerful than you give yourself credit for being. In time you will overcome this and become more resilient than you have ever been before. Look at the road ahead, know that tomorrow will be better than today. Pull yourself together and take time to heal. Where your life goes from here is your call. Believe in yourself! You have something special. You have GREATNESS within you!"

I AM VERY SORRY FOR THIS MY LONG EPISTLE.

Thanks client,seem those words were for me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2015
Janix2:
Welcome back iyeejima,I say a big amen as u talk am na so e go be iJN oo
@ all how have u been?
Abeg sometin strange is happening to me o,i saw my period on the 9th of this month it didn't flow well,lasted for abt 5days,though scanty,only for me to wipe yday I saw blood,and this morning has increased and am feeling slight menstrual cramps today is just 23rd,abeg what could be the cause am presently on herbal drug for infection
I n my Dh
Goodmorning e family

Abeg na make una see dis post,any one had such experience,d tin is bothersome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2015
miraclebaby:
Greetings to mothers of the nation. That reminds me there was a moniker like that, @modaofnation where art thou? @4realwoman its never over until its over. God is your strength. Are you still spotting? You can try cayenne pepper, they said to take tea spoonful in a glass of warm water, I don't know if you can do that as the thing is too perperish. You can add to your meal too. It's sold in supper markets on food condiments section. @99billiondollar sure your doc didn't tell you to take two at once daily? I don't think any doctor think more of gyno will make such mistake. Then didn't he tell you to monitor your follicles on scan? if you're telling us the truth, I plead you don't spend a second more with that doctor. Clomid has its own issues so we shouldn't self medicate. It's strictly prescription drug.
please what does cayanne pepper do?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ademide02: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2015
@4realwoman thanks for the mention dear! Please stay strong! It is well with you always.

@ Cherrymum, thanks for sharing your story.it's a beautiful and inspiring one.

@All, our wombs are blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2015
@miraclebaby, i just dey one corner dey wait for baba God for settlement o. Abeg miraclebaby, @MamaLegend and other mamas make una come help me check this my result. Though I and DH have been given OFLOXACIN and we started yesterday. The painful aspect of it is that ovulation is around this time and I don't think we can BD. Or is it possible?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
@precy22 sure take ur drugs, d problem is d bd aspect since u are bof treating infection bd while on meds can cause u guys to reinfect urselves, buh den again as a fellow ttc mamm my dear O is d highpoint of ur circle if na just mornin n night bd biko to cover ur chances

@ejaisky
Ur Testoterone is OK normal range is from 0.2 to 0.9
Ur prolactin is high normal range is from
1.2 to 19.5
Ur Lh nd Fsh are normal 1:1
Ur day 3 estrogen is lesser than 50 which means Normal basal follicle function, and normal amount of FSH being produced to stimulate the ovarian follicles
I donno y progesterone was done on day 3 it's normerly day 22 am guessing it was day 22 den 3.5 is too low u did not ovulate

@iamhistreasure my nertwrk is crappy can't downlod ur file u can post ur results here to even comment on here na war join d fact say I dey do diet and am hungry lol

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Precy22 abeg finish your meds first so you don't risk reinfection for you and dh. I know its hard not to take every opportunity to bd around OV but clear infections first my dear. It is well

@ all have a blessed week kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ayauche:

Gudmorning, there's a woman on my street that I usually see Kedi's banner in her shop. So if u want I can go help check it out and collect her number.
@IyeEjima: Welcome back mama and I say a big amen to ur prayers.
Gudmorning all.
yes ma'am i appreciate it .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
@ precy22 finish your drug first o
Once the drug finish go back to retest u and dh to be sure it's cleard oo
Am speakin from real experience
This staph Don show me shege sha,but I strong pass grin
Cos it wnt be nice reinfecting ursef dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
@janix2 it seems u are seeing ur period 2ce in a mnth. It means u didn't ovulate (annuovulation). It has happened to me too but went on its own. Is it ur 1st experience? U cud run hormonal assay to know what's up. Also too much antibiotics usage upset d normal hormones/Ph in d body. Take care

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.