Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408686 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 2:13am On Nov 22, 2015
Who has the final say
Jehovah has the final say(2x)
Jehovah turn my life, Jehovah turns my life around
He makes no way where there is no way
JESUS has the final say.

Agbanilagbatan,
Alagbada Inaa,
Kabio kosi,
Oba asekan makun,
Agbani lojo isoro
Ancient of days,
Protocol breaker
Father I just want to say I Love you and thank u 4 ur mercies on my sisters on this TTC forum and I.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 22, 2015
God has started a work of creation in all of us and He will make a perfect completion of it.

He can't fail, He won't lie, He is the greatest healer, the great physician. It might take a while o but He will do it. He isn't man.

God is able to do even more exceedingly and more abundantly than what we expect. Lay it all at His feet, drop it there.

Kwentjules, thank you. Glad to share always. Our testimonies are here already. Kindly unquote my post, I requested that already on the original post. #thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MzTenny(f): 5:33am On Nov 22, 2015
Thanks sisters and mummies, you all have given me hope,but am I still permitted to peep in as Redeemed said even if I don't comment?smiles,the rest of the year will be of great testimony to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 22, 2015
morning all! @kwentjules can u pls unquote @cherrymum's post,she stated dat no one shuld quote her. let wat happened in 1852 nt repeat itself....lol!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2015
@kwentjules unquote her biko, han han u read it to the last u shld hv seen where she said dnt quote yet u still did, abeg mk we dey try respect pple words na...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2015
RedCapChief:
@ayashow. . .You can continue with the supplements. Nothing wrong in that. Most of them are the same, plus or minus one ingredient. Don't except heaven because you are using fertil-this or fertil-that.
Lifestyle modifications are even more important. Alcohol is a no-no. Smoking, passive or active, is not in his interest. Fruits and veggies of all types are helpful. Don't allow the stress to get to you or your hubby. TTC is a not a job where you have a financial target to meet before the end of 2015. Take it easy. Proper coital practices - no spermatotoxic lubricants and alternate day meetup during your mid-cycle. There is stronger medication but discuss that with your obgyn. Maybe, just maybe, you should discuss a varicocoelectomy, particularly for the large one on the right.
Make sure everything is correct on your end. This semen analysis may only be one part of the equation.
Continue to trust God and work with your doctor

@iamhistreasure. . .Results are taken as a whole. Even if your FSH and LH are within the normal range, they don't count for much. Everything but the progesterone level is fair

Cheers!
Thank you sir, God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2015
cherrymum thanks for sharing this wonderful testimony. If you can actually get pregnant then I have hope that I will be pregnant with my twin boys too. I wish you a supernatural delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2015
Why can't you wait till black Friday so you can buy it #35 per liter @ daddy bubu happy Sunday big mamas God bless us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2015
kwentjules:
I love you!thank yuh so much for dis
Unquote her please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=kwentjules post=40272775] @kwentjules, cheerymom clearly stated dont quote!.
kindly go back n edit, removing ur quote.

@ayashow...everything looks fair, just the pus celss of 5 to 10, that usually indicates infection of some sorts. good we hv a doc onboard now, he can torchlight the mata

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mossydat: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hello friends, there is always a solution to every problems, u cld reach me on 08033526016, or mossydatm@yahoo.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Thanks Legendsmother and Ayaayo. I feel much better now. @4real woman, pls be strong and listen to Legendsmother's advice most especially. That TVS is a better way to check yourself(its never painful). I wish you well my dear, it would be well with you and every TTC sister in Jesus name, amen. @Oluwashindara, better don show?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kaffy4bill and cherrymum thanks for the encouragement. Supernatural delivery for u cherrymum and other preggies. Kwentjules biko unquote.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
@MzTenny, pls you are allowed to peep and contribute, it's one big family. I said that because I don't want you to be too anxious so your hormones will out work fine. Enjoy your honeymoon dearie!

@all, happy Sunday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Odunma(f): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
hello all.its my wedding anniversary. I thank God for his faithfulness. Baby dust to us all.amen

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
gudafternoon maamas in the house,hope u all are having a nice weekend?
Cherrymum,a big thanks for sharing ur story,it really went down a long way and restored my hope.God will keep u and ur LO,infact,very soon,na u go dey talk of family planning!
@craving chic it is well,no matter what, things would get better!Just keep looking at Jehovah Almighty,he made u a woman and u must fulfill that purpose here on earth.Try as much as possible to make urself happy,listen to songs,this Xmas season as people are going to the market to buy their children's clothes,go too,buy the sex u want,God will perfect his work...it would all end in praise!
Fertile dust on u all
#feelingpositive#goodnews#
@odunma happy wedding anniversary,this time next year u will be singing"everything na double double oh"with ur Lil ones.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
@Odunma, happy wedding anniversary, this time next year, you shall celebrate with your LOs in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
@Odunma: Happy Wedding Anniversary Sis, may Almighty in his infinite mercies grant all ur heart desires thru Christ our Lord.
On behalf of all mamas in dis forum we present to you ur Anniversary gift #TeamAugust2015# just say Amen with all ur heart and seal it with ur faith. *hugs 4 u. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
@ ayaayo, present ma. I dey ooo. Just running around.
Thanks for remembering me.
Mamas I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
pweetymii:

Try as much as possible to make urself happy,listen to songs,this Xmas season as people are going to the market to buy their children's clothes,go too,buy the sex u want,God will perfect his work...

Thanks Sis! Your advice is noted and HWA Odunma, may God's grace never leave you, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lolarde(f): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
HWA @Odunma. God bless your home richly. You marriage will continually be a blessing and you children will surround your table soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Please I need help with with these hormonal assay results
Day 3
Testosterone - 0.2ng/ml
Prolactin - 25.0ng/ml
FSH- 6.1mlu/ml
LH- 4.7mlu/ml
Progesterone - 3.5ng/ml
Estrogen - 37pg/ml

Day 22
Destradol 07 Beta -129.1pg/ml
FSH- 4.1miu/ml
LH - 3.2miu/ml
Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
blomi:
@pweetimii laugh wan kill me .which one b #bicycleridingmodeactivated#noting person no go c for dis ttcing.
4real woman thanks for d mention it is well with u.

my sister,not blame me oh!!i haf tay 4 this mata,but,i know say it go end one day!one day na one day!
#ttccannotkillmyswag#feelingpositive#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahnie: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oh Allah,i read some post here with awe.here ayam,pregnant again,with my child that z just 5mnths n some days.afraid of how ppl wil yab i n my dh for being careless.ayam even sayin i dont want the child,that z too early to be pregnant again.n you great women are here beliving allah for a child.baby dust everywhere to you great mothers.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pls help, i took clomid for 10days in my cycle, starting from 5th to 15th day of my cycle, pls when will i ovulate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
ahnie:
Oh Allah,i read some post here with awe.here ayam,pregnant again,with my child that z just 5mnths n some days.afraid of how ppl wil yab i n my dh for being careless.ayam even sayin i dont want the child,that z too early to be pregnant again.n you great women are here beliving allah for a child.baby dust everywhere to you great mothers.
Let them say o
My friend fell pregnant when her baby was 5months too, she didn't know until she was 3 months gone. By her second year anniversary she had 2 boys. She waited 6months before falling pregnant with d first one and even had him via cs.
She is so happy n a proud mama of two.
Want n cherish ur baby as he/she is a gift -unexpected gift.
Happy bumping and thank u for stopping by.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
99billiondollar:
Pls help, i took clomid for 10days in my cycle, starting from 5th to 15th day of my cycle, pls when will i ovulate
shocked cool shocked
I thought clomid is a 5 day thing?
Was it a Gyna that prescribed it?
Please speak to d Gyna.

Ovulation is supposed to occur 5-9days after clomid

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
iomoge2:

shocked cool shocked
I thought clomid is a 5 day thing?
Was it a Gyna that prescribed it?
Please speak to d Gyna.

Ovulation is supposed to occur 5-9days after clomid

Yea, she told me to take it, and be closer to my husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mommas pls I need contact for anyone selling kedi products I need to buy d drug for treating pid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by healthgexpert: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
You start clomid on day 2 of the menstrual cycle (day 1 is the first day of the menstrual bleed) and you take one tablet once a day for 5 days. Ovulation usually occurs 5-12 days after the last Clomid tablet. Hope it helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
@Odunma HWA. More grace in your marriage , amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
healthgexpert:
You start clomid on day 2 of the menstrual cycle (day 1 is the first day of the menstrual bleed) and you take one tablet once a day for 5 days. Ovulation usually occurs 5-12 days after the last Clomid tablet. Hope it helps.

But have taken it for ten days already

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.