Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5438952 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:29am On Dec 26, 2015
cathyibok:
@ajuwarhodes....... #sad sigh# here is throwing u an e-hug..... I know that feeling and all I can say is that the Lord is your strength. May God give u strength to carry on. Why would ur hubby rain curses and use abusive words on u Not so nice of him and I pray God touches his heart to realize his wrong doings on time.
Please always pray for him that God should have mercy on him and change him. It is well!!!!
I hope u r working oooo, cuz with this kind of thing happening, I bet u staying at home makes it worse. Get busy with urslf so that u can invest ur time in something instead of thinking all day.... Pelle my sis.

Thanks,yes I work
What baffles me is that what brings abt that curses is usually not worth it.the latest happened on the 23th,I noticed he has this female friend and the phone convo is suspicious, I decided not to ask cos I don't want his wahala,and he also lied to me abt certain amount of money,I kept it in my mind for days,but those two issues were becoming heavy on my mind.just decided to speak out. God knows that I didn't ask in an harsh manner,if I had asked in an harsh manner and come here to lie against him let God judge me.immediately I asked, I was expecting words like noooo,let me explain its so so n so,even if he will tell a reasonable lie to cover up,no!!! This guy just boasted out,omoale ni e for asking me that konidafun e for saying that,onisheorire and on on on like that,only for him to start begging the next day,its abt the 100th time he doing such
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 12:50am On Dec 26, 2015
God bless you cathyibok,na God win o,and I know some mama's here are also preggy without even knowing yet,call it the last hour miracle.
Ajuwarhodes!!! Do u have a God fearing family friend that he likes? If so make it an habit of hanging out around them,then pls sit him down and tell him frankly without mincing word what those words does to u and lastly pray my sister,pls pray... it is well,all this will soon be forgotten. Big hug sweet.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 12:55am On Dec 26, 2015
1. tsquaure
2 sanrima
3 mumihaja
4 Amhappy
5 Mummyejire
6 chigirl45
7 pweetymii
8 Fumbaby
9 Lynsunny
10 iomoge2
11 4realwoman
12 Melsmum
13 CravingChic
14 Tenderchic
15 MummyEsther
16 Pweetiebabe
17 amfertile
18 mumjk
19 happymummy
20 Serefunmee
21 Mandydaisy
22 rainyday
23 Mowojuoluwa
24 zenoj
25 RipVanWink
Father I pray that you bless your children above with the fruit of the womb in Jesus name. Repair what needs to be repaired, replace what needs to be replaced in their/wives bodies to conceive ijn.
Your word said we have our quiver full of children, I declare that in 2016, they are joyful parents of singletons, twins and triplets ijn. Thank you for hearing our cries on behalf of your children.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabejilantilan(f): 1:02am On Dec 26, 2015
@Evacroft, big congrats.....im soooo happy....God is never late....always on time. You shall carry to term and enjoy your pregnancy in Jesus name. I am next in Jesus name
@MummyEsther, well done ma, could you please include my name, I hope it's not late.....Receive double for your effort in Jesus name.
@all, fertility dust to us.... more bfps before the end of the year in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabejilantilan(f): 1:33am On Dec 26, 2015
26 mompurity2
27 mrsfrank
28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekeminiabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG

Heavenly Father, doer of ALL things and giver of all blessings, we come to your throne of grace this hour to specifically ask for the blessing of the fruit of the womb for the mothers in waiting listed above and all mothers in waiting on this 'about to conceive' thread. Children are the heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is its reward. We claim our heritage and receive our fruits NOW in Jesus mighty name.

As many as each heart desires, you will give and we will receive.... Singletons, Twins, Triplets, Quads.... in Jesus name. As we have received, we soak ourselves, our husbands/wives, our homes, our vicinity and everything concerning us with the blood of Jesus. We decree that you shall preserve all that is ours in Jesus name.

Thank you Lord that you have answered and we thank youfor the manifestations we will begin to read/hear/see. We use Evacroft as a point of contact to announce our bfps soonest on this thread and we shall all carry to term in Jesus name. AMEN.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 1:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Evacroft:
Miracle worker,miracle worker, he has done a miracle a miracle today. Your name is yaweh, your name is yaweh,u are the miracle working God, your name is yaweh..... he has done it it again,he is d same yesterday, today and forever. Mama's help me thank God.
Am pregnant. U are next ijmn.

Congratulations dear.
May you carry to term in Jesus name. Amen
Congrats
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 4:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
The ancient of days, unchangeable Changer, the Lord that can bring surplus out of nothing, the miracle working God, I pray for we your children that are represented here by this monikers, Lord Jesus visit our lifes and destroy every anti-fruitful agents in Jesus Name, Lord i pray you will consume any power, obstacle and person saying no to your yes in our lifes... .

Father because your word says if the foundation be destroyed what can the righteous do? Baba please visit our foundations and destroy every evil altar irrespective of what they may stand for (blocked tubes, pcos, endo, low sperm count, fibroids etc) delaying our testimonies in Jesus Name. .. Thank you Abba father because year2016 is going to be a stressfree and fruitful year for Us.

Fridays - starting from 25th Dec. 2015:
1. tsquaure
2 sanrima
3 mumihaja
4 Amhappy
5 Mummyejire
6 chigirl45
7 pweetymii
8 Fumbaby
9 Lynsunny
10 iomoge2
11 4realwoman
12 Melsmum
13 CravingChic
14 Tenderchic
15 MummyEsther
16 Pweetiebabe
17 amfertile
18 mumjk
19 happymummy
20 Serefunmee
21 Mandydaisy
22 rainyday
23 Mowojuoluwa
24 zenoj
25 RipVanWink

may God answer our prayers in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 26, 2015
@ajuwarhodes, my heart goes out to you. No human being deserves those insults hubby hurls at you at the slightest provocation. I totally agree with you that he has to stop that crazy act. There are more humane and respectful ways to register ones displeasure instead cursing. I understand the emotional pain you are going through. If you have a church pastor whom you really trust, I would suggest you let him know so that he can counsel your hubby both with the word of God and enlighten him about anger management.
I empathize with you, and I pray God leads you to handle this issue in a way that will yield the desired change in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 6:57am On Dec 26, 2015
ajuwarhodes:
Came on here today and found my name been remembered in the prayers here,thank u mummy Esther, God in his infinite mercy will show us his mercy,as we ask thru Jesus Christ, I will join too on the 30th and at when my name fall into.just came to read from u guys to left up my soul as hubby is giving me stress. The guy curses me with big words at every little thing, words like: omoale,oloriburuku,masanfani,awon ebi e on I jere e,and so many unprintable words.and after a day,he postrates and expects it to be fine. Am thinking of a drastic move, as u all know that there's limit to human endurance, have past my limit of endurance. I don't want to accept his apology just like that this time around.am asking holy spirit to lead me...
Sorry for long post
Just needed to pour my heart
he is nt tge person
that is doing it. it is all the manipulation frm
the sprit word. The reason why am sayin ths is
out of experience. jst pray for him and ask God to
destroy any thing that is nt given him glory in
Ths spirtual husband wht they do is to appear and curse problem in homes bt if u allow them they will destroy ur home
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zuriela: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2015
Just came and saw my name on prayer list.. (Chai no wonder my sleep has been very sweet with ds days grin with all ds prayers on my head) but I replace my name with my close friend's who's TTC for 3yrs cos I'm not TTC. I only come here to hangout and pray with U all. Its shall all end in praise n testimonies kiss kiss
Like my Bishop will say 'by 2016 it's either U carry ur child(ren) in Ur womb or Ur hands in Jesus Name.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2015
27 mrsfrank
28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekeminiabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG
Gracious father we thank u for ur daughters n sons named above. We thank u for their families. For how u have helped them in ages past. U are their hope for years to come. Lord pls locate them with ur mercy. Let ur blood speak better things on their behalf. for those that pregnant amongst them, there will be no miscarriages, they will not cast their young. For those that are about to conceive Lord make manifest in your word that there will be none barren in d land. We claim on their behalf, their heritage which are their children. We know u able to do exceedingly abundantly above that which we ask or think. Thank u Lord for honoring ur word in our lives. We commit ur daughter Evacroft into ur hands, we declare there will no miscarriage no pre term delivery. This pregnancy will be carried to full term with ease. We declare that her system is functioning optimally. Thank u for u have answered. There will be many shouts of joy in our camp this season amen

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2015
ajuwahordes,its well just b prayerful,its d enemy at work...dnt relent in ur prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2015
27 mrsfrank
28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekeminiabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG
Holy Lord welcome to our mist, O Lord have mercy upon this people and make them joyous mother in 2016,I break every medical issues they have with the blood of Jesus thank you Lord for answering our prayers. IJN I pray Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2015
ajuwahordes, pele it is well, abeg you need to act fast about him always laying curse on you, and don't also forget to speak to the Lord about it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2015
@ajurwahodes darling sis i declare peace in your home in Jesus Name.... All those negative Names are nt yours ijn, just try and talk to him or report him to your family pastor... E-HUG to u love you, if you mind darling u can drop ur number

@evacroft congratulations darling sis, may you carry to term ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nennynj(f): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2015
Evacroft:
Miracle worker,miracle worker, he has done a miracle a miracle today. Your name is yaweh, your name is yaweh,u are the miracle working God, your name is yaweh..... he has done it it again,he is d same yesterday, today and forever. Mama's help me thank God.
congrats dear. may the almighty God preserve you and your unborn child IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2015
26 mompurity2
27 mrsfrank
28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekeminiabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG

Faithful Father, it is clearly stated in your infallible word that it. Is your utmost desire to favour your children in whatever their livelihood may be. Father arise and pronounce uncommon favour of Bfp upon them in 2016. Therefore in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, I command doors of Bfpsss to ne open unto them in Jesus name Amen.

Lord they need a miracle in their life, surprise them because they depend only on you. They confidently embrace your Holy Spirit, mercy and liberty against all crises the satan has manufactured against their life.

Your words says ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you. For everyone ho asks receives. And he who seeks finds and to him who knocks it will be opened. The Lord Most high has heard our cry for BfpSssss in Jesus name AMEN.

@evacroft congrats you shall carry to term

@ajurwahodes I will only tell you that all these shall be things of the past because God will soon bless you with Bfp. Trust God. It is well with you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2015
Lord where we are again to intercede and stand in gap for our sisters and brothers represented here by this monikers, father please visit their homes and give them testimonies they cannot hide ijn...

Lord is your plans for Us to be fruitful and multiply, open their wombs and let them Conceive and give birth to their own babies ijn, remove every disgrace and reproach away from them ijn.

Father break the yoke of barrenness in their lifes and destroy every evil chain tying them to their faulty foundations ijn, thank you Lord because they are fruitful vineyard

28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekeminiabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2015
Evacroft:

This news haff sweet my belle, may God be with you all the way. Merry christmas mamas!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Evacroft: congrats sis, may u carry to term IJN. Dis is indeed last hour miracle and more are to come IJN for us all.

Ajurwahodes: its is well sis,just keep on praying, when he starts like dat no dey ans am but when he starts begging, then use dat opportunity to tell him ur mind. And plz dnt let dis affect u and LO at all.

All the 25 mamas, my fasting and prayer and 5 decades of the holy rosary 4 u today. May God grant all ur heart desires thru Christ our Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekemininabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG

Your Name is yahweh 2x
You are the miracle working God
Your name is yahweh.

Heavenly father, the most merciful, most gracious daddy, we thank you, we bless your name for the families represented here, we say be thou exalted iJN

Father we plead your precious blood on every family behind the monickers, we asked for the cleansing power of the blood of Christ to wash away every iniquity that might want to cancel every pronounced blessing on this thread upon their lives, let your blood that Speak better things than the blood of Abel wipe them away in Jesus name.

Your word says I will have mercy on those I will have mercy on, father these are the ones qualify and ready and waiting patiently for your mercy, father look down from heaven and have mercy on them, meet their heart desires Lord, heal them, protect them, let their cup of mercy be full and runneth over iJN.

As they will be going into year 2016, let every disappointment of 2015 be turned to celebration galore In 2016 IJN.

I soaked this declaration, the one that has been said before and the one still to be said into the precious BLOOD OF JESUS, I SEALED THE ANSWERS with the FIRE OF HOLY GHOST. No power on earth, in heaven, underneath the earth can/will go against it IJN. AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Congrats evacroft,h&h 9months to you and Lo ijn.Mother alive, baby alive, daddy alive plenty money.

@ajurwahodes I decree peace upon your home, like one mama rightly said eleyi kin nse oju lasan, my sister pray seriously, don't say I'm pregnant I can't fast and pray, you can fast till 12pm and break, then pray without ceasing. Every power/spirit that vow that I will not know peace in my marriage, just as your word says in psalm 35, oh lord arise and raise a standard against them. You have an upper hand because you know God and acknowledge his supremacy, so put that to work. Take the story of Chiwendym in pregnancy thread and learn from it, God came forth for her like never before, now is the time sis, rise and take the battle to the lord. It's well with you and your marriage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fridays - starting from 25th Dec. 2015:
1. tsquaure
2 sanrima
3 mumihaja
4 Amhappy
5 Mummyejire
6 chigirl45
7 pweetymii
8 Fumbaby
9 Lynsunny
10 iomoge2
11 4realwoman
12 Melsmum
13 CravingChic
14 Tenderchic
15 MummyEsther
16 Pweetiebabe
17 amfertile
18 mumjk
19 happymummy
20 Serefunmee
21 Mandydaisy
22 rainyday
23 Mowojuoluwa
24 zenoj
25 RipVanWink

Saturdays - starting from 26th Dec. 2015
26 mompurity2
27 mrsfrank
28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekeminiabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG

Dooooo dooooo dooooo
Oghene dooooo, Oghene dooooo

Show mercy Lord upon these your own. Mercy for known and unknown sins of theirs both before and now in Jesus name, amen.

Oh Lord bless them, oh Lord bless them. I beg you to bless them, Oh Lord bless them.

Miracle worker! Miracle worker!!
Come and do a miracle, your miracle today
Come and do a miracle for them.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers and their children in Jesus name, amen.
Congratulations to us in Jesus name, amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Praise the Lord for He is great, mighty, and gives life. May He remember us as He did Sarah, planting seed in our wombs, bearing fruits, as the most bountiful tree in the orchard.

Lord on high, Lord so close, please forgive us all our iniquities, forgive us all the sins of our past, forgive us all the errors of our youth. Father look down with love and pity upon us and breath in us a breath of life.

God the giver of children your holy says:
“If the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.” Romans 8:11.
we command every parts, every organs of our reproductive system conforms to the Word and plan of God and in the mighty name of Jesus, our bodies would cooperate with God's plan. Amen
Thank You Lord, that it is so and done to Your honor and Glory. Amen.

Bless our wombs oh Lord.

26 mompurity2
27 mrsfrank
28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekeminiabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Evacroft:
Congrats dear,what an Xmas gift.may you carry to term in Jesus name...I tap into your miracle and pray for everyone on this thread that we all will testify soon
LET'S KNOW WHAT YOU DID DIFFERENTLY NOW.....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Biko nu umunne who has used guifei bao and it worked? God bless
Merry Christmas oooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Thank you ancient of days for your love, kindness,protection, provision. Thank you dear lord for our children. I bless and worship your holy name. I am here again on Behalf of our Dear sisters whose testimony is cooking up already...
To the mamas on today's list..., you are all joyful mothers because:

1) You have a rock that is higher than your circumstances

2) A rock that is greater than that diagnosis

3) A Rock that is stronger than your prognosis

4) The immovable and unshakable Rock
The name of the Rock is Jesus Christ. He is able to lift you out of the depth of infertility to the platform of fertility by His mercy.
Don't despair, instead let the Rock raise you above your circumstances

26 mompurity2
27 mrsfrank
28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekeminiabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG

CONGRATULATIONS..... your set time is NOW!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
26 mompurity2
27 mrsfrank
28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekeminiabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG

There must be a reason why my name fell on the first numbr for today's list and another preggy mama udoomama is here too. So I pour out my hrt in earnest desire.

Father, I use myself as a point of contact to the rest mamas/papas on this list who are about to conceive, baba just as u gave me this gifts in my womb, father give them as they desire. Fill their hrts and homes with joy like u have done and still doing for me. Let them have an easy carriage jst as I am experiencing and I know that by ur grace and mercy we shall all carry our pregnancy to term and birth our Lo's when due.
I decree that there shall be a rush to the preggy thread. No One, I repeat, no one! Shall miscarry her LO. By the power in the mighty name of Jesus I decree that no weapon formed or fashioned against us shall prosper in Jesus name. Every other aspect of our lives shall be sweet.

From henceforth, let no man trouble us for we bear the mark of the blood of Jesus christ. Amenm

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Congratz @evacroft. May you carry ur Lo's with ease and birth them when due in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oh! Been having issues logging in cos of network wahala. Thank God I'm still able to join other sisters and brothers to post my prayers today. God bless everyone who have not posted prayers here but have been praying in thier spare time.

Our Father in Heaven, we lift up everyone who is represented by the names below. We ask for Your Mercy upon their lives and homes. Please forgive them of their sins and grant them Joy, Peace and Laughter in thier homes.
We ask for speedy BFP test result and successful pregnancies in JESUS NAME. Thank You Father for we know You have answered our prayers.

26 mompurity2
27 mrsfrank
28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekeminiabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Congrats @evacroft May you carry to term in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
@Evacroft, I rejoice with you this day, your joy shall know no bound and you will carry to full term in Jesus name. Wishing you a stress free 9 months.
@Ajuwahordes, it is well with you sis, take everything to God in prayers, committing his heart into God's hand and try not to confront him again if that is the device the devil wants to be using rather choose to pretend as if nothing is happening, though it might not be easy but with prayers I know he will change by God's grace. Pls be calm, take care of yourself and your LO

@all, as we ask for mercy during this season, The God of mercy will come through for us in Jesus name.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.