Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5439283 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekeminiabasi(f): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hey e sisters! Compliments of the season to us all. God bless u mummy esther. And thanks evry1 for your previous advice. God help us all. Seeing that my name is on the list for today's prayers,pls specifically pray for sustenance for me. I woke up on Thursday with blood clots and water coming out. Was rushed to d hospital and discharged yesterday. Baby is fine and d amniotic fluid level is ok. I've been put on bed rest which is what i've been doing all along. I know all ll be well and i'll neva cast my young again. Pls pray with me. Congats evacroft!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
A loud amen to all d prayers' being said here.
May Almighty shower his blessings on us ,forgive us of all our sins n grant us our heart desires.
@evacroft congratulations ma'am.
@ajuwahordes dis is really a trying time for u,try to put everytin before God nd do nt reply him bak wen ever he is in dat mood.
Talk to him wen he has calm down.God wil take control my sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
@ekeminiabasi, u will not cast ur young, neither will ur Lo loose u in Jesus name. I soak this pregnancy in the blood of Jesus. Pls take enooooooooough rest. Pls always pray in ur hrt evry min/sec.

@legendsmother, where u dey na? Abeg show face oooooo. Season greetings.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyeee(f): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lord i thank u 4 all u are doing in our families. Lord thank u 4 d gift of life It is only d living that can praise u. Thank u almighty God,d creator of heaven and earth. He who knows us right from our mother's womb. Glory be 2 ur name. Lord behold ur daughters. Grant every of they heart desires. Give them testimonies 2 share. Whatever that maybe causing delay in d conception of ur daughters let it be destroy 2day in Jesus name. I dnt want 2 know what doctors calls it cos u say we our wonderfully made and u bless us to be fruitful. Daddy whatever that needs 2 be repair or replace 4 d joy of ur daughters 2 full let it be done. Lord hear our cries and show us mercy. Lord I commit ur daughter evacroft into hands. Throughout dis her journey of 9mnths daddy uphold her. She ll not cast her young. At d due time she ll deliver like hebrew woman. Everything concerning her ll be good news. Concerning ur daughter ajuwahordes almighty God let ur face shine upon her and dh. Settle her home 4 her . I speak peace and love in her home.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Amen,amen and amen
@Evacroft big congratulation you shall carry safely and deliver safely at the due time
@ekeminiabasi dnt worry God has already answered our prayers concerning prego mamas here.
@ajuwahods my dear all this things are ttc wahala ooo your hubby might not be this type of abusive person by nature and you no that devil always use this ttc thing to cause enemity between husband and wife,pls pls and pls accept his apology and forgive him,i no its not easy dear,but stiil forgive him atleast he use to feel remorse and also pray for him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
@Evacroft a thunderous hallelujah to God Almighty for visiting your home. I wish you a stress free journey with God. Congrats my sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
mumsoon:
@ajuwarhodes, my heart goes out to you. No human being deserves those insults hubby hurls at you at the slightest provocation. I totally agree with you that he has to stop that crazy act. There are more humane and respectful ways to register ones displeasure instead cursing. I understand the emotional pain you are going through. If you have a church pastor whom you really trust, I would suggest you let him know so that he can counsel your hubby both with the word of God and enlighten him about anger management.
I empathize with you, and I pray God leads you to handle this issue in a way that will yield the desired change in Jesus name.

Hmmm,trust me to have been sorting solutions, I once went to one of our pastors,after the talk and prayers he asked that I shld tell him to see him, I told hubby at home,and he says he won't go any where. And he didn't till date.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Chyvia:
26 mompurity2
27 mrsfrank
28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekeminiabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG

Faithful Father, it is clearly stated in your infallible word that it. Is your utmost desire to favour your children in whatever their livelihood may be. Father arise and pronounce uncommon favour of Bfp upon them in 2016. Therefore in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, I command doors of Bfpsss to ne open unto them in Jesus name Amen.

Lord they need a miracle in their life, surprise them because they depend only on you. They confidently embrace your Holy Spirit, mercy and liberty against all crises the satan has manufactured against their life.

Your words says ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you. For everyone ho asks receives. And he who seeks finds and to him who knocks it will be opened. The Lord Most high has heard our cry for BfpSssss in Jesus name AMEN.

@evacroft congrats you shall carry to term

@ajurwahodes I will only tell you that all these shall be things of the past because God will soon bless you with Bfp. Trust God. It is well with you

But we got that in November and I announced it here.few weeks ago.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mummyejire:
Congrats evacroft,h&h 9months to you and Lo ijn.Mother alive, baby alive, daddy alive plenty money.

@ajurwahodes I decree peace upon your home, like one mama rightly said eleyi kin nse oju lasan, my sister pray seriously, don't say I'm pregnant I can't fast and pray, you can fast till 12pm and break, then pray without ceasing. Every power/spirit that vow that I will not know peace in my marriage, just as your word says in psalm 35, oh lord arise and raise a standard against them. You have an upper hand because you know God and acknowledge his supremacy, so put that to work. Take the story of Chiwendym in pregnancy thread and learn from it, God came forth for her like never before, now is the time sis, rise and take the battle to the lord. It's well with you and your marriage.

Thanks bae
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
amfertile:
Amen,amen and amen
@Evacroft big congratulation you shall carry safely and deliver safely at the due time
@ekeminiabasi dnt worry God has already answered our prayers concerning prego mamas here.
@ajuwahods my dear all this things are ttc wahala ooo your hubby might not be this type of abusive person by nature and you no that devil always use this ttc thing to cause enemity between husband and wife,pls pls and pls accept his apology and forgive him,i no its not easy dear,but stiil forgive him atleast he use to feel remorse and also pray for him.

He does this nonsense when we were trying to concieve too,now that we have he still did recently (23rd) I honestly don't pray for him in that particular area I must confess ,and reason is that I get so angry at him when he does,before I didn't use to reply,but honestly I get scared and be like let me return it back to this guy jor let his curse not stick on me jare.lol...I will pray o,but I will take serious action.if I tell u what have done u go just laugh me,I have threaten a divorce o.infact as I type this now,am still standing on say I no do again.I have taken this thing since 2011 Na,its time he stopped. And if he thinks I don't mean it,...hmmmm well
Listen ladies,his not a baby,if I feel this thing is hurting my marriage I will stop it.and if I don't stop it means the home isn't important to me,right?so he shld be wise, and pray for himself jooo

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
Haba! I have done everything every one said here,to telling him my mind when his calm,to reporting to his family, to mine,to church.what else do I do?u know if one takes shit for so long one day u won't take it anymore.am I the only one who shld or must make the marriage work? It takes two.the only man that can be kept, is the man that wants to be kept.each time he prays,can't he pray for himself to adjust? The day he starts praying for himself, that day he will start changing.I don't want to bring up my child in an environment like that, so I told his family
Today.and when I said am no more interested Becos of his curses and emotional torture ,he called his family,one after the other,hello ajuwa is carrying my baby o,but we are separating.a man who needs his home wont do that.does that mean he can't change? Yea that's what it means
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
26 mompurity2
27 mrsfrank
28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekeminiabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG

O lord, I bring these mamas and papas here before ur throne of mercy and earnestly pray for a turn around in their situations that will cause d mouth of their enemies to become shut forever. Protection for the ones already favoured, no one shall cast their seed b4 d set time in Jesus name I pray, amen!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
@ajuwahods that's right you ar prego.my dear yoi have been enduring this for long and nown that you are blessed wnt neglet neglet that continue praying for him. Yes you can do little gragra buh to an extent ooo devil always look for this type of opportunityooo,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=amfertile post=41371670]@ajuwahods that's right you ar prego.my dear yoi have been enduring this for long and nown that you are blessed wnt neglet neglet that continue praying for him. Yes you can do little gragra buh to an extent ooo devil always look for this type of opportunityooo,[/quote

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Good evening mama's, cathyibok, iyabejilantilan, imoge, tsquare, pweetiebabe, nennynj, chyvia, cravingchic, ayauche, mummyejire, chigirl45, mompurity2, Mrsfrank, Redeemed, ekeminiabasi, anikeayun, iretiyeee, Amfertile, Lysunny. God bless u all for the good wishes,and most importantly the prayers. May God crown our effort with a Bfp. Love u all for been there.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 12:14am On Dec 27, 2015
To what I did differently, I prayed and had a lot of faith, Went for shilloh for the first time this year,and the testimonies I heard triggered and boosted my faith. This preggy is to the glory of God. To the drugs I was taken,i started first on clomid which didn't work,i had pcos symptoms, one tubal blockage. But I decided to go for hsg last month for the first time ever,which I did and one tube was opened,i didn't share that here nor did I panic,i decided to change doctors cos have stopped going to hospital for awhile.
I showed my new doctor my result and he checked and said we can still work on that, checked me that day and told me my egg was ripe,I asked in amazement grin, do I even still ovulate,chai devil u are a liar,back to the matter,that I and dh shld go home and bd, hmmm.....i did not answer o cos I was just not in the mood,(operation devil at work)4days after we decided to bd and we left it at dat. And alas I became preggy.
Least I forget I also used gofeibao seed,ovaboost that have been taken a pack for 8months, I got royal jelly,and some I don't know there names anymore. All I all its is God and the fact that I came in contact with this thread and goggle,i thank mumihaja,imoge,legendsmother,bettle,and all the mama's that took time to answer me. And also I know this might be superstitious,nevertheless I go talk am,my friends son also pee on me grin, I heard it's a blessing cos all the mama's there were saying this was a good sign. Abeg forgive all my typo error, na midnight typing. I pray for bumper to bumper bfp ijmn.

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nennynj(f): 12:30am On Dec 27, 2015
Hello every one. i just uploaded the prayer schedule and the name for easy access in case u need to print them out. Mummy Easter and the rest have really done a great job for us. Kudos to them. God will surely answer us. Congratulations to all that have conceived. Please indicate if you are preggy so that our prayer point on you will be on safe delivery.
God bless us all.
i love you all

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 2:20am On Dec 27, 2015
Our Father in Heaven, we ask that you have mercy on the following name;
26mompurity2
27 mrsfrank
28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekeminiabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG

Let your Grace and Mercy be renewed around them IJN

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 2:50am On Dec 27, 2015
@Evacroft, congrats and may you carry to term IJN..

@ajuwarhodes, it is well, that's how men vent their frustrations on women and the best way for a pay back is to ignore him, draw closer to God, infact use this opportunity to go on a fast, when you do more of church he will start feeling jealous and end up adjusting, husbands can frustrate you to a point that you will feel like running away for me I always see it as satanic scheme to increase divorce and separation rate, cos the devil start by frustrating conception then withdraw peace from the home but we have to be sensitive and also know that its difficult to find a man who is 100% perfect except you are the one paying the bills and trust me if you are the one paying the bills which makes him not to be able to rule over you , he will go look for a small girl outside that
he can provide for and also shout on once in a while...

And in a way that was one of the curses Eve brought on marriage, Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
Let's keep praying for the blood of Jesus to blot out this curse, we can't be going through conception wahala and you desire your husband and all he wants to do is to rule over you....let them desire us also and forget the ruling part na....God's Grace is sufficient for you my sister....the trial of your faith worketh patience.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2015
You are Jehovah our maker, we praise Your holy Name. There is no one like You. And forever You are Lord.

Heavenly Father we thank You for the precious lives of your children listed below. We ask for your great and tender mercies upon them. Forgive all their sins, break every yoke, curses and chains that hold them bound and free them from evil inheritances by your mercies o God in Jesus Christ Name. Amen.

Blood of Jesus speak mercies today. Amen.

A big congrats evacroft. It's the Lord's doing and it's so marvelous in our sight. You shall carry to term in health and deliver like the Hebrew women. Amen.

Ajuwahordes, mumihaja and other mamas have said it all. May the Lord see you through.

Thank you Father for the last Sunday of 2015.

Sundays - starting from 27th Dec. 2015
51 omankem
52 peacefulwealth
53 FavourMSJ
54 beegurl
55 hotmomma
56 lilyspringamour
57 Precy22
58 waistbead
59 mumigrace
60 legendsmother
61 Janix2
62 stina4u
63 fruitfulvine360
64 chigirl45
65 Oleayo
66 Redeemed
67 Rute
68 Gsawlah
69 happymummy
70 Evacroft
71 NoLuvLost
72 mumydidi
73 Omowunminow
74 Sammiejo
75 amfertile

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2015
Good morning Jesus, good morning lord I know you come from heaven above d holy spirit is on the throne. Good morning Jesus good morning Lord.

Father I just want to thank you for bringing us this far, not by our power or might but by your grace and love towards us all. Father lord I commit all mama's and papa's here into your holy hand cos the blood of Jesus has opened all doors that the devil has closed against us, cos the blood of Jesus is greater than the blood of Abel, which speaks beta things for us lord. I ask that you open our wombs and bless us with our children Lord.
I know that next year we shall have our baby/ babies in our hand in Jesus name, Amen. I cover all prayer said here with the blood of Jesus.

I pray for the names listed below and all the 175+ names that you will answer us lord and shame the devil in Jesus name, Amen.

Friday- starting from 25th Dec, 2015
1. tsquaure
2 sanrima
3 mumihaja
4 Amhappy
5 Mummyejire
6 chigirl45
7 pweetymii
8 Fumbaby
9 Lynsunny
10 iomoge2
11 4realwoman
12 Melsmum
13 CravingChic
14 Tenderchic
15 MummyEsther
16 Pweetiebabe
17 amfertile
18 mumjk
19 happymummy
20 Serefunmee
21 Mandydaisy
22 rainyday
23 Mowojuoluwa
24 zenoj
25 RipVanWink

Saturdays - starting from 26th Dec. 2015
26 mompurity2
27 mrsfrank
28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekeminiabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG

51 omankem
52 peacefulwealth
53 FavourMSJ
54 beegurl
55 hotmomma
56 lilyspringamour
57 Precy22
58 waistbead
59 mumigrace
60 legendsmother
61 Janix2
62 stina4u
63 fruitfulvine360
64 chigirl45
65 Oleayo
66 Redeemed
67 Rute
68 Gsawlah
69 happymummy
70 Evacroft.
71 NoLuvLost
72 mumydidi
73 Omowunminow
74 Sammiejo
75 amfertile

@Evacroft, congratulations mama you shall carry safely and deliver safely at the due time in Jesus name, Amen.

@ekeminiabasi, you and your lo are covered with the blood of Jesus Christ, Amen.

@all, may I b the 1st to say congratulations cos I know that the lord has done it for us all. grin
Happy last 2015 sunday.

#2016ouryearofdoubleblessings#
#team2016inJesusname,Amen#

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2015
@ajurwahodes sis i know no woman deserve to be abused verbally, emotionally, or physically but big sis looking @ our environment dis days we can see how most children from broken homes are.. .. Divorcing him is not an option ma, just take it all to God in prayers he has d heart of the kings and queens.. And remember no problem is too much for him to solve... i decree peace from zion into your marriage ijn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2015
I'm acknowledging You for Who You are
For what You've done
In our life
Oh, I am acknowledging You for Who You are

Dansaki re
Dansaki re Baba

In behalf of all sisters and brothers here, we appreciate You for ANSWERED PRAYERS. We believe You have heard and You are still hearing us.

Once again, we come to Your throne of Mercy this morning and lift up everyone known by the following names into Your Holy hands. Father, have Mercy on them all and let them have thier speedy BFP and successful pregnancies in JESUS NAME.

51 omankem
52 peacefulwealth
53 FavourMSJ
54 beegurl
55 hotmomma
56 lilyspringamour
57 Precy22
58 waistbead
59 mumigrace
60 legendsmother
61 Janix2
62 stina4u
63 fruitfulvine360
64 chigirl45
65 Oleayo
66 Redeemed
67 Rute
68 Gsawlah
69 happymummy
70 Evacroft.
71 NoLuvLost
72 mumydidi
73 Omowunminow
74 Sammiejo
75 amfertile

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2015
51 omankem
52 peacefulwealth
53 FavourMSJ
54 beegurl
55 hotmomma
56 lilyspringamour
57 Precy22
58 waistbead
59 mumigrace
60 legendsmother
61 Janix2
62 stina4u
63 fruitfulvine360
64 chigirl45
65 Oleayo
66 Redeemed
67 Rute
68 Gsawlah
69 happymummy
70 Evacroft.
71 NoLuvLost
72 mumydidi
73 Omowunminow
74 Sammiejo
75 amfertile
I pray in a special way for these wonderful mamas, u all are next in line for ur BFPs no matter the doctor's report. I pray that b4 1st Jan, 2016. U all will announce ur BFP cos nothing is impossible for our Almighty God. Rejoice! Rejoice and Rejoice. 2016 our year of rejoicing and thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2015
Friday- starting from 25th Dec, 2015
1. tsquaure
2 sanrima
3 mumihaja
4 Amhappy
5 Mummyejire
6 chigirl45
7 pweetymii
8 Fumbaby
9 Lynsunny
10 iomoge2
11 4realwoman
12 Melsmum
13 CravingChic
14 Tenderchic
15 MummyEsther
16 Pweetiebabe
17 amfertile
18 mumjk
19 happymummy
20 Serefunmee
21 Mandydaisy
22 rainyday
23 Mowojuoluwa
24 zenoj
25 RipVanWink

Saturdays - starting from 26th Dec. 2015
26 mompurity2
27 mrsfrank
28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekeminiabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG

51 omankem
52 peacefulwealth
53 FavourMSJ
54 beegurl
55 hotmomma
56 lilyspringamour
57 Precy22
58 waistbead
59 mumigrace
60 legendsmother
61 Janix2
62 stina4u
63 fruitfulvine360
64 chigirl45
65 Oleayo
66 Redeemed
67 Rute
68 Gsawlah
69 happymummy
70 Evacroft. 
71 NoLuvLost
72 mumydidi
73 Omowunminow
74 Sammiejo
75 amfertile
Father Lord, I come humbly come before your throne of grace and mercy to worship and glorify you for our Lives, divine preservation and divine protection.
Thank you Father for I'm sure you have made us all complete in you, thank you for these your children listed here cos we know you have opened the book of remembrance to favour and reward them, do that which no man can do. Thank you Daddy for granting them their desire of singletons, twins, triplets e.t.c and for making our joy to be full this season. Receive our prayers and praises in Jesus matchless name I pray - Amen!

@Evacroft congrats dear, u shall carry this miracle to full term without stress and deliver safely as Hebrew women
@Ajuwarhodes pls don't get tired of praying for ur dh, just like @mumihaja posted we are made to be under them and they are to love us, it's the woman, the helpmate that keeps d home not the man dearie, so dont give up praying, decree and believe in your heart and it shall come to pass and your home will be filled with d love you so cherish cos Jesus hates divorce so it's not an option here as a child of God. Take care of yourself and lo (very important)! It will Definitely end in praise for you

Compliments of the season 2016 mamas/papas, I have been so busy with the trad and church wedding prep of 2 of my cousins on 26th, 28th and 29th but I always visit here to pray with the monikers every night b4 I sleep and I believe that the All sufficient God will do the miraculous, give us all new status/names as He changes our stories to praises in 2016 in Jesus name, Amen

God bless us all real good!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabejilantilan(f): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
51 omankem
52 peacefulwealth
53 FavourMSJ
54 beegurl
55 hotmomma
56 lilyspringamour
57 Precy22
58 waistbead
59 mumigrace
60 legendsmother
61 Janix2
62 stina4u
63 fruitfulvine360
64 chigirl45
65 Oleayo
66 Redeemed
67 Rute
68 Gsawlah
69 happymummy
70 Evacroft. 
71 NoLuvLost
72 mumydidi
73 Omowunminow
74 Sammiejo
75 amfertile

You cannot lie to us, You cannot lie to us, You're the Lion of Judah, You cannot lie to us.

What You say you would do, that is what You will do, that is why you are called Jehover.

Miracle worker, miracle worker, come and do your miracle, your miracle today, You will do your miracle, your miracle today.

Powerful healer, Powerful healer, come n heal so powerful, so powerful today, You will heal so powerful, so powerful today.

Bigger than all our problems, bigger than anything, our God is bigger than any mountain, we can and cannot see.

Igbagbo wa duro lori eje ati ododo Jesu, a ko je gbeke le ohun kan, lehin oruko nla Jesu. A duro le Christi apata, ilemiran, iyanrini, a duro le Chriti apata ayeraye, ilemiran, iyanrini.

Heavenly Lord our God, we thank you for the miracle of conception for the mothers on this thread who have conceived. We thank you for there shall be no form of miscarriage or stillbirth, we thank you because they shall carry to term and bring forth their baby/ies in peace.

We pray that you have mercy and forgive EVERY kind of sin known and unknown that might hinder our conception in Jesus name.

You alone give children, no man can, we can absolutely do nothing on our own, that is why you alone are God. We now come under your throne of mercy to pray for our mothers listed above and all mothers on this thread that our wombs shall carry glorious children and we shall bring them forth in the year 2016. We declare with faith that 2016 shall not pass anyone on this thread by to be called mothers and fathers of children.

We pray that what ever medical intervention we seek, be it doctors, be it self prescribed drugs or even local midwives, you will use them to make our conception possible. Whatever path we tow as long as it's not going through the devil, you will make a success. There shall be NO MORE fruitless effort to achieve conception anymore in Jesus name. We pray for more bfps before the end of this year. SEPTEMBER BABIES, COME FORTH IN JESUS NAME.

We pray for every troubled home receive SWEETNESS in Jesus name. BE SETTLED in Jesus name.

Thank you Father for answered prayers both and unsaid in Jesus name. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
1. tsquaure
2 sanrima
3 mumihaja
4 Amhappy
5 Mummyejire
6 chigirl45
7 pweetymii
8 Fumbaby
9 Lynsunny
10 iomoge2
11 4realwoman
12 Melsmum
13 CravingChic
14 Tenderchic
15 MummyEsther
16 Pweetiebabe
17 amfertile
18 mumjk
19 happymummy
20 Serefunmee
21 Mandydaisy
22 rainyday
23 Mowojuoluwa
24 zenoj
25 RipVanWink

My Lord and my God,have mercies on the name listed here,let the blood of Jesus silence every voice contending with our conception IJN amen,Lord show these ones mercy and favour Almighty father.
Lord notin is too big for you to do,wipe away our tears o lord,in 2016 I decree that these ones here will become pregnant by your miraculous power IJN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
51 omankem
52 peacefulwealth
53 FavourMSJ
54 beegurl
55 hotmomma
56 lilyspringamour
57 Precy22
58 waistbead
59 mumigrace
60 legendsmother
61 Janix2
62 stina4u
63 fruitfulvine360
64 chigirl45
65 Oleayo
66 Redeemed
67 Rute
68 Gsawlah
69 happymummy
70 Evacroft. 
71 NoLuvLost
72 mumydidi
73 Omowunminow
74 Sammiejo
75 amfertile

My God is bigger than all our problems,
He s bigger than all our needs
God is bigger than TTC
God is bigger than any mountain we can or cannot see.
Thank you ancient of days for breaking the yoke of barrenness in the lives of these ones.... January is their month of testimony ijn. in your mercy.... hear our prayer.Amen
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your set time is now

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
26 mompurity2
27 mrsfrank
28 JummaiTWINS
29 uche13
30 Zuriela
31 fruitfulwoman
32 Ejaisky
33 Ladiva
34 Sammiejo
35 Teal
36 ekeminiabasi
37 fruitfulvine360
38 Dammol
39 Ademide02
40 Drdreluv
41 favoredgal
42 olubankemi
43 Eumaca
44 udoomama
45 lily19
46 miraclebaby
47 anikeayun
48 cionon
49 Alwaystrue
50 FOTMAG

51 omankem
52 peacefulwealth
53 FavourMSJ
54 beegurl
55 hotmomma
56 lilyspringamour
57 Precy22
58 waistbead
59 mumigrace
60 legendsmother
61 Janix2
62 stina4u
63 fruitfulvine360
64 chigirl45
65 Oleayo
66 Redeemed
67 Rute
68 Gsawlah
69 happymummy
70 Evacroft. 
71 NoLuvLost
72 mumbledT
73 Omowunminow
74 Sammiejo
75 amfertile

O lord show ur mercy on these names O lord,forgive every of our sins,and grant us our heart desires o Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Congrats Evacroft,happy bumping!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
@ all pls does duphaston induce period.also can one with pcos take primolute to induce period,i need your answers lovly sis am so comfused nown.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Amen,amen and amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.