Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394411 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nennynj(f): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2016
sugah:
Nennynj, truth is your hubby 's former count of 46million was ok, as long as the mortility and morphology were good as well. You might want to use cabbage to treat the high prolactin (that is if you have used parlodel/dosinex and dint work)

Iomoge2 hows the weight loss going?
Legendsmother hope you are enjoying this your honeymoon wey you dey so.
tanx; cabbage here i come lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2016
Still worshiping the Almighty God, ever faithful, ever dependable, ever reliable, ever merciful;
I will sing of the mercy of the Lord Forever I will sing of the mercy of the Lord. 2x
With my mouth will I make known
Thy faithfulness, Thy faithfulness
With my mouth will I make known
Thy faithfulness in all generation
I will sing of the mercy of the Lord
Forever I will sing of the mercy of the Lord.

He has given me the oil of gladness
The garment of praise instead of mourning
A shinning crown instead of ashes
Glory in the place of despair
(Dancing now)

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2016
Marvellous is our God! Praise the Lord for HIS goodness and wonderful works!!!

Praise HIM for HE alone is worthy.Thank you Lord for this wonderful that we are alive to try again, thank you for your wonderful works in our lives.

Almighty God, please have mercy on us, fill us with your grace and let your favour be upon us.
Show us the way to go, the doctors to visit. Lay it upon our hearts where our solution lies.
We ask this in JESUS' name.

May God bless and grant us all our heart desires according to HIS Will, Amen.

Have fruitful day mamas!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2016
Join me in praising God, I have seen His goodness. Join me in praising God, I have seen His goodness

Our marvelous God marvelled me with a BFP this morning after 18 long cyles of actively and desperately ttc. Isn't this God wonderful? My dearest mamas and papas here, I declare in the name of Jesus Christ that the God that did my own will do your own too very very soon than you can imagine. Don't just give up on God, and He will not give up on you

It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in my sight. Pls all, help me to thank this great God and wish me well in this new journey.

41 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 10:54am On Jan 13, 2016
Glory to God, congratulations Serefunmee, happy bumping!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2016
Congratulations Serefunmee!... We thank God!!! the ancient of days, our Great Redeemer, The ONLY ONE who says and it is!!!

Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord.

Father, we thank you for our sister Serefunmee. Thank you because YOU for blessing her womb with her child as YOU said. Take all the glory and honour!

@Serefunmee, I declare over your precious one, no sickness, no plague, no evil will come over mother or child. You will give birth to a healthy whole baby. Every organ, system will function properly as God intended in the mighty name of Jesus, AMEN.

I am expecting more news like this o...God will visit each and everyone as long as we hold faith. God bless us all, Amen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2016
@Serefunmeecheesy when I saw all these ur singing and dancing, I just knew that a great news is following it. All I can really say now is THANK U ALMIGHTY GOD for he's in our midst. I rejoice with u babe.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:12am On Jan 13, 2016
Congrats Serefunmee. Have a happy and healthy bumping.

2016 for dailybfpannouncements.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Happy bumping Serefunmee, the marvellous God, is doing wondrous things in our midst

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2016
Serefunmee:
Join me in praising God, I have seen His goodness. Join me in praising God, I have seen His goodness

Our marvelous God marvelled me with a BFP this morning after 18 long cyles of actively and desperately ttc. Isn't this God wonderful? My dearest mamas and papas here, I declare in the name of Jesus Christ that the God that did my own will do your own too very very soon than you can imagine. Don't just give up on God, and He will not give up on you

It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in my sight. Pls all, help me to thank this great God and wish me well in this new journey.
Praise the Lord. Congrats dear, may God strengthens you to carry to term and deliver safely.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 11:21am On Jan 13, 2016
Serefumi how heavenly father has done it again, congratulations sis may our good God protect you and your LOs from evil eyes. Iya ibeji in the making

@ all am next in line IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2016
Congratulations Serefunmee..
Its indeed the Lord's doing and it shall be permanent ijn. .. Happy bumping Love

Baba God pick up the call o its my turn to anmounce BFP o

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2016
@serefuumee, congratulations on your bfp, may you carry to full term and deliver like the Hebrew women in due time. Happy bumping!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ademide02: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2016
Congratulations serefumee! The good Lord will keep you and LO safe and may you deliver safely.

God is good!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2016
sugah:

If you are NOT trying to conceive you can use it through out the cycle. But make sure you either abstain from sex or use a condom.
Ok tnx..because I just want to use this month to cleanse veejay using the guifei seed,then continue ttc next cycle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Janix2:

What do u think those things could be,infection stuff or scar tiSsue
My dear same thing I asked myself when i saw it,my whole veejay was full of it.The only thing I know is that those stuffs are not meant to be in there,so it's like cleaning the birth canal and veejay down to the uterus.For the sensitivity.....haven't noticed yet,but my veejay feels like a snail washes with alum.lol

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Neeky1(f): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
mumihaja:
@Prettmum, if you have frequent infection, kindly go for IMMUNace, too much antibiotics will weaken your immunity and make you more prone to infection while Immunace just boost your defense system

Pls does this IMMUNACE work better than the tampons (Guifei and clean point),i mean to treat infections,thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Congrats serefumme,may God keep you and ur LO I Jesus name,happy bumping....I am next in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Serefunmee indeed he has given you the garment of praise,i wish you the safest carriage and delivery ijn. Pls tell us what you did differently

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Serefunmee:

indeed He is a convanant kiping God,tnk God 4 dis gud news,u shall carry to term n delivery like hebrew women IJN.wish u smoth ride all tru.I tap into ur testimony am next to testify IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
@ serefunmee u shall carry to term in Jesus name Amen. God it is my turn to announce.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
I used cotton wool as pad for about 3years when I was single, I mean inside the valley during menstruation so I have no doubt that about some stuff being in there. I think is the main reason sperm has not been penetrating even though I have gone for HSG which turned out good. I wish the clean Point will work for me. I just ordered for it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Congrats Serefunmee! Wishing you a smooth, healthy and happy bumping! You shall deliver like the Hebrew women. Go and register and pay your dues on the pregnancy thread wink tinkele money grin

Our time is now! Before the end of this month we would all port to the pregnancy thread. Amen!

Team September for miraculous delivery grin

People who frequent the pregnancy thread would notice that they have a tradition where every mama that has put to bed tells their birth story (BS), please that's how we should also try to tell our 'what you did differently' (WUDD), don't wait for other mamas to ask o, drop it with your bfp announcement, if you can't type at that moment, mention that you would be back to share it.
Any defaulting mama would be fined undecided kiss

Winners and RCCG are currently fasting, if you can please join in the fast.
God has shown up for us miraculously! Amen

Baby dust

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. I say AMEN to all the prayers. Same prayers shall soon be prayed for everybody here in Jesus name. I really feel blessed to be part of this forum. You are so kind with good hearts and so much love to give. I pray that God in His infinite mercy shall make you all mothers indeed.

As per what I did differently, I'll get back to you pls even though I didn't do anything special ds month. Thank you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
Serefunmee a big congrats to u.Indeed all has become well for u..The Almighty God that has started this will perfect everything for u.U will carry to term and deliver like the hebrew women..He that has done this for u will do it for me and our other sisters..in Jesus name..Amen..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Congratulations Serefunmee. God be praised! Wishing you a H&H 9months with safe delivery.
@Bcolah, how you & Los doing sis? Wishing you a smooth ride to motherhood.
@Ebony13, chop knuckle Mama kiss I concur. I think we even need to appoint prefects who'll be in charge of driving for WUDD in the Last 4cycles from bumped up mamas since na Wetin mamas want. Lolsss...
pls lets share freely o without being lamb pulled to. You never know who God will bless through you

Miraclebaby, itissettled & iomoge2 how bori? Happy bumping!

Baby bump to everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Congrats serefunme. Am next in line for baby bumping! Wish U h&h nine mnths

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Congrats @serefunme.....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Congrats @ Serefunme..happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
sugah:
Nennynj, truth is your hubby 's former count of 46million was ok, as long as the mortility and morphology were good as well. You might want to use cabbage to treat the high prolactin (that is if you have used parlodel/dosinex and dint work)

Iomoge2 hows the weight loss going?
Legendsmother hope you are enjoying this your honeymoon wey you dey so.
We are pushing it o.
Just started another diet
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Congratulations Serefunme. Happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
@Serefunme, congrats happy bumping.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Jaynerth(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.