Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408962 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 5:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Nobody can stop the wind from blowing. Whoever that tries to stop our Joy and Progress, God will destroy their powers in Jesus name.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 5:49am On Jan 14, 2016
chigirl45:

Can it be used during ovulation in the month you are not trying to conceive?
My dear y don't u just google it and read abt d reviews and d dos and don't abt it. How u doing long time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 6:06am On Jan 14, 2016
Fumbaby:
If you add your year of birth with your
age this year it will sum up to 2016...
Try and see...
This is a special year indeed!!!!!
Everything will sum up this year.
It will all make sense this year.
Your = 'it's equals to' will add up well...
Lol true

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 6:11am On Jan 14, 2016
@serefunmi congrats dear save journey in sha Allah. @ mom purity dis is wonderful news am excited for u God is good!
Am next in line o by his grace!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 6:35am On Jan 14, 2016
Fumbaby:
If you add your year of birth with your
age this year it will sum up to 2016...
Try and see...
This is a special year indeed!!!!!
Everything will sum up this year.
It will all make sense this year.
Your = 'it's equals to' will add up well...
It's d same every year
It's simple logic
Subtract your present age from present year and u get the year you where born.
Do same with subtracting the year u were born from this year and u get your age.
The answer is the same every year

But all in all. 2016 is our year
A special year for us all
The year God would bless us beyond our imaginations
The year of Complete-ness
Our year of reward.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:59am On Jan 14, 2016
I confess i am a fruitful mother of children
I confess that i and my Dh are whole and we are bringing forth wonderful children
I confess that i and the children that God has given me are made for signs and wonders
I confess that no matter the report of the doctor,the God of impossibility whom i serve will show himself as God for my Dh and i
I confess that i believe in God's word inJoel 2:25 that i would get double for my shame and his word in Ecc7:8 that the end of this would be better than the beginning
i confess that God's word in 3rdJohn2 is working for me..
i confess that my time of rejoicing has come
i confess that by this time next year my ATC brothers and sisters and i would have given birth to our Lo's irrespective of the situation at hand and we would look back and say 2016 was indeed the year that all became well!
i confess that i understand that God's word is spirit and they are life hence these words i have confessed have received life!halleluyah..
I confess that the floodgates of heaven is open on this thread and that soon it will be raining supernatural BFP's,unexplainable miracles of conception in Jesus name..Amen...
#confessionbringsconception#

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulwoman: 7:00am On Jan 14, 2016
Good morning, beautiful mamas. Congratulations to all those who got their bfp and to the twins-carrying mamas. May the good Lord keep you all. So happy. I first talk say this leap year na for multiple births. To God be all the glory.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cuddlemoi: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2016
mompurity2:
Congratz @serefunmee, wishing u a healthy and happy carriage.

Everybody, come and Join me sing halelujah ooooooo! Jehovah jireh has done me well. I just found out I am carrying TWINS shocked. Indeed for our shame He (God) blesses us with double.

For as many that desires double BFP recieve it in Jesus name. Amen!

Congratulations mompurity2,God is too much o,for our wait he will give us double ijn

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Serefunmeee congrats. Mumpurity Na double oo!!! Congrats, may the blood of Jesus Christ be on u and d Los

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cuddlemoi: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Serefunmee:
Join me in praising God, I have seen His goodness. Join me in praising God, I have seen His goodness

Our marvelous God marvelled me with a BFP this morning after 18 long cyles of actively and desperately ttc. Isn't this God wonderful? My dearest mamas and papas here, I declare in the name of Jesus Christ that the God that did my own will do your own too very very soon than you can imagine. Don't just give up on God, and He will not give up on you

It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in my sight. Pls all, help me to thank this great God and wish me well in this new journey.

Congratulations to you serefunmeee. It's all thanks to God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2016
Yes oooo.... @mompurity2 don turn iya ejima congratulations darling sis... Tapping seriously in2 ur testimonies o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Congrats serefunmi. He that has started d good work in U will bring it to fruitful completion amen. I bless the Name of the Lord for what he is doing on this thread. Congrats to all d iya ejimas. You will all give birth like Hebrew women. Ire akari gbogbo wa

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2016
Udoomama you don't say?!!! shocked
Double congrats to you. This 2016 is indeed the year of twins/multiples.

#2016 for dailybfpannouncements
#2016 for multiples

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2016
udoomama congrats sis this is indeed the hand of God at work, safest carriage and delivery babes am next inline for Gods visitation and quadruplet will be my portion for all dis wasted years. Our hope in him will not be in vain,let the good news continue to roll in ijn. Babydust to us all

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 14, 2016
God u r too much oooooo,dis brought me out! @mompurity2 and udoomama,dis is really good news. So happy for u guys. I pray dat d good Lord dat smiled on u and d rest mamas dat announced their bfp, will bless d rest of us too.

@redeemed n sarinma,thanks for d mention. I just dey o,taking life one step at a time. 2016 is gonna b a great year inshàAllah! Fertility blessings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teal: 11:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Congratulations to serefunmee and the twins mommas @mompurity and udomama.....such a great news. Indeed, the Lord is with us. Hallelujah!!!. I claim mine too in Jesus Name. Happy bumping ladies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dammol(f): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2016
Congrats to all the bumping mamas. It's our year of multiples. Just reach out to God and take as many as you want.
Team 2016 twins.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
No matter our tears now, we will laugh at last in Jesus mighty name! All our hopes and expectations shall not be cut short in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hello mama's, who knows how much evening primrose oil is sold for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
We at ZenithOccasions n Events wish you all a very prosperous new year. We are more determined to give more satisfaction as we aim at giving you the peak of your events.
For our special prospective clients, we offer catering services of all kinds for any events whatsoever, be it corporate or individuals. We do local and continental dishes,barbeque (fish,cow or chicken),asun,small chops,snacks,drinks(including Chapman) and a whole lot that can't be exhaustively mentioned that you may need. Our salads and Chapman are 100% all natural cause we put the health of our clients and their guests as priority in considerations.
We also in making of beautiful cakes for any event too. We also supply organizations with healthy breakfasts and lunch as required.
We offer all these n more at very competitive prices compared to what is mostly obtainable in our industry.
Try us and you won't regret it. For more info,call or whatsapp 08098480773,07038301362 or email olaoluwab@yahoo.com.

Meanwhile, u can check our IG page using @zenithoccasions

@All i posted that because of us will need the service soon for your naming ceremonies. Pls start planning cos the turnaround on this thread will b massive. Lots of love n baby dust.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
99billiondollar:
Hello mama's, who knows how much evening primrose oil is sold for
the one that was priced for me was #500,don't know the company name sha..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
pweetymii:

the one that was priced for me was #500,don't know the company name sha..

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mythanks(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
To all couple Trying to Conceive, its a matter of Time, all that is needed is patience, today after long period of waiting, infertility issues, i allmost gave up, i Am a Proud father of a Bouncing baby Boy, we name him Darren this week. No more staphylococcus AUREUS, infection, PID, hormonal imbalance. Though we go natural having Fed up with orthodox. All the same Solution is on the way for others trying to conceive it has really been a very Terrible and serious experience especially when your junior ones had babies before you, how about pressure from your parents, Friends. Thank God. full testimonies and experience here. www.nairaland.com/2864808/infertility-how-it-solved-through

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
congrats serefumee you shall carry to term
and deliver like hebrew women.

I claim my positive BFP this month and i
know this year will never pass me by.

I am next to announce soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
God bless this thread, I knew a lot of things I don't know on this forum, the first time i took clomid, it was taken by me for 10days, which it's a wrong dose, from the woman who prescribed it for me, I am not even ttc-support-fertility-conception-difficulties this month, but next month, I will take clomid, and this time around, it will work perfectly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
99billiondollar:
God bless this thread, I knew a lot of things I don't know on this forum, the first time i took clomid, it was taken by me for 10days, which it's a wrong dose, from the woman who prescribed it for me, I am not even ttc-support-fertility-conception-difficulties this month, but next month, I will take clomid, and this time around, it will work perfectly

Id advice you stop self medicating especially on Fertility drugs, you could just cause problems for yourself where there isn't supposed to be any. Is the woman that prescribed clomid for 10days a doctor? That's obviously why it screwed up your cycle.
Have you been to see a doctor? Have you run any tests, scans or HSG?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
sugah:

Id advice you stop self medicating especially on Fertility drugs, you could just cause problems for yourself where there isn't supposed to be any. Is the woman that prescribed clomid for 10days a doctor? That's obviously why it screwed up your cycle.
Have you been to see a doctor? Have you run any tests, scans or HSG?

That's why i said , this place is educative, I learnt so many things here, I did ultrasound scan twice, after ttc for a year, I took it all because am desperate, and hope for a positive results, never knew it will disrupt my cycle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
But by the special grace of God, I will announce my bfp soon, it will end in praise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
99billiondollar:

That's why i said , this place is educative, I learnt so many things here, I did ultrasound scan twice, after ttc for a year, I took it all because am desperate, and hope for a positive results, never knew it will disrupt my cycle

I understand, I was there too. Infact I have like a box full of stuff I acquired from ttc.
But what im saying is, before you start taking EPO be sure you need to.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
99billiondollar:
choi!pls oh,stop self medication especially with fertility drugs they could cause other problems in one's body.Pls,see a gynae he would be able to enlighten u and advice u...also,try to read leaflets in the pack of drugs they tell u what they contain and their contraindications.Sometimes,there are even natural food that can help fertility.Health is wealth remember.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.